Rawalpindi Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Rawalpindi

Tip 7

by l_joo Written Nov 23, 2004

Favorite thing: This is my travelling partner Andy. I always snap behind him as a record otherwise I will forget just that. So this one is Andy trying on the knives on display on bicycles by two local Pindis, of course Andy did not buy any, to save trouble when entering train, custom office, etc.

Tip 5

by l_joo Written Nov 23, 2004

Favorite thing: This is so so into attention no matter where I walk I can still see its bright pink color beckons me to have a snap at it. I think this kind of architectures were created quite many years ago, it looked not so modern to me but very sweet color and nice to me.

Tip 4

by l_joo Written Nov 23, 2004

Favorite thing: A mini van with the architecture of Rawalpindi. You just don't worry, there's too many such scenes in Pindi for you to snap, I suggest wake up early as what we did here to capture all that while the sunlight shines that way.

Tip 2

by l_joo Written Nov 23, 2004

Favorite thing: This architecture makes me want to look more than just once, so I had it snap and upload as a tip for you, just to share with you, its not a helpful tip but as a tip for visual enjoyment more. If you like this kind of tips, I have more.

Tip 6

by l_joo Written Nov 23, 2004

Favorite thing: This is a very important photo I took to show you how and what kind of plug need for Rawalpindi, very important for battery charger and others.

Tip 3

by l_joo Written Nov 23, 2004

Favorite thing: Hah here I have one more architecture tip for you, so you want some more? This is really so beautiful that you want to look at it not just once, two at least.

Tip 1

by l_joo Written Nov 23, 2004

Favorite thing: Here I saw a barber on the street. It was way too early yet, nobody wake up so early to have hair cut, so probably wait a little if you want to see somebody have his/her hair being cut.

Instant Answers: Rawalpindi

Comments

Rawalpindi Favorites

Reviews and photos of Rawalpindi favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Rawalpindi sightseeing.