Sahiwal Travel Guide

Main street of Sahiwal
    restaurant owner

Sahiwal Things to Do

• by atta-ur-rehman_shah Written Dec 30, 2008

when u come first time in sahiwal,the city of mine,u must visit government college sahiwal.
    it is one of the oldest college of punjab.u will feel a un-natural pleasure after visiting. this college offers admssions upto post graguate level.it has a hardworking staff.it is like mini university bcz it has nine M.Sc department.

• School Holidays
    • Study Abroad
    • Theme Park Trips

Sahiwal Favorites

• Calm & Quite

Sahiwal happens to be one of old cities of Punjab. it was called Montgomery, prior to sahiwal.I believe the visitor must go inside the city rather than visiting only few old "bazars" as its not wat is actually a city is all about.Sahiwal is basically a quite & serene small city on G.T. Road, on a two hours drive from Lahore. Sahiwal is a agri based...

• Tip 8

This is our bus or coach that we take to get there and away, Skyways is the bus name but I couldn't remember how much it cost but don't worry, it cost too little to make you worry. We met a Pakistani speaks good English on the bus and he asked me and Andy so many questions. I remember he asked a good question "I want to know what do you think about...

• Tip 7

Street !! This is what I saw in Sahiwal, not much in this photo, my imagination is restricted by the photo itself, unable to produce award-winning-travel-writings for my readers to enjoy, sorry for inconvenience.

Instant Answers: Sahiwal

Comments

Explore Deeper into Sahiwal
Tip 6