Know about this? Rate It!
A family picnic and birdwatching spot.
16 miles from Thatta on left side is the famous Keenjhar Lake with cottages for overnight stay.
Here, the travelers can take a break, go boating, bird-watching and fishing and lit beachcombers' torches to have a session of fun and frolic at night before hitting the sacks in Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation’s (PTDC) cottages to begin again the next day.
The cottages are booked through PTDC offices located in Karachi on Stratchen Road, opposite Hotel Metropole. Demand is heavier on the weekends, especially on Friday and Saturday evenings. The Family Area may be quite busy with many families staying overnight and inter-family games and festivities are not uncommon.
- Hiking and Walking
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Karachi Travel Guide
Explore the World
- United States of America
- Ghum Hotels
- South Bass Island Hotels
- San Buenaventura State Beach Hotels
- Steptoe Butte State Park Hotels
- Achimota Hotels
- Tybee Island Hotels
- Playa de Ponce Hotels
- Lloret de Mar
- Ho Chi Minh City