Know about this? Rate It!
Small roadside villages
Sleepy little villages and towns are located on the entire stretch of National and Super Highways, Here, at a small town of Dhabeji, located about 40 kms (23 miles) from Karachi on National Highway, donkeys are waiting for customers to test their load carrying capabilities.
My fond memories from these villages are the colorful dresses of the people, the playful children and colorful buses and farm tractors.
- Arts and Culture
- Road Trip
Roadside farms offer relaxation
Because the journey can be long and exhausting due to road condition, it is advisable to break it into several stretches.
Many farms are located on this stretch of the Highway. Located about 68 kms (40 miles)from Karachi, Mumtaz Farm can be booked in advanced or on site for a brief respite for lunch, tea, followed by a swimming and a boating session.
- Road Trip
- Farm Stay
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Karachi Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Masonboro Island Hotels
- Big Bear Lake Hotels
- Sharm El Sheikh
- Upper Matecumbe Key Hotels
- Potters Mills Hotels
- Puerto Rico
- Peschiera del Garda
- Florida Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Georgia Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Boston Off The Beaten Path
- Tennessee Off The Beaten Path
- Washington State Off The Beaten Path
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- Key West Off The Beaten Path
- Las Vegas Off The Beaten Path
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path
- Texas Off The Beaten Path