Been here? Rate It!
CAFE ZOAK: VERY TRENDY RESTAURANT
SUPER KOOL LOOKING PLACE...VERY TRENDY AND UPSCALE BUT NOT EXPENSIVE...LIKE 500 RUPPEES FOR THREE PPL TO EAT A NICE MEAL THERE...NICE MUSIC AND WAIT STAFF WERE EXCELLENT
Favorite Dish: BEEK SHISH KABOBS....COMES WITH BEEF, ONIONS AND GREEN PEPERS FLAME BROILED ON A STICK...SERVED WITH RICE....MMM WAS IT GOOD
Cafe Zouk: YUM YUM!!
Oh boy. I can't say enough about this place. You walk in, GREAT AMBIANCE. Their menu, EXCELLENT selection. Really very good food. BUT, they need to work on a couple of things.
#1. Music is sometimes too loud and not fit for a nice evening out. They can't seem to get the right balance.
#2. Damn, they have GOT to replace the utensils. They seem like primitive versions of our modern day forks, knives, and spoons.
#3. They really need to expand their dessert menu. Not much selection, and what they DO have, is very average.
Favorite Dish: Oh man, oh man, oh man. OK, you have GOT to try the following:
1. Their version of "chips and salsa". The salsa is beyond description
2. Shrimp stuffed chiles. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.
3. The buffalo wings, or chicken wings.. not sure what they're called
1. Chicken Shashlik
2. Chili Chiken
3. there's a spicy thai style shrimp dish
4. Ask what the chef prepared specially that day, it's usually not on the menu.
Like I said, they need to work on that.
This place has a killer Pina Colada, and various other drinks.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Karachi Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Crossdoney Hotels
- Custer Hotels
- Sicamous Hotels
- Muonio Hotels
- Provincia de Coclé