Sports Events in Angeles City

Swimming, Fishing, Boating
    by whvcebu
  • Sports & Outdoors
    by mlt_t
    me and my daugther with racing cars..
    by mlt_t

Most Viewed Sports & Outdoors in Angeles City

• whvcebu's Profile Photo

Lots of sports facilities

by whvcebu Written Aug 1, 2005

Not only Minigolf, but also fishing, boating, swimming, volley ball, tennis etc are possible in the country club "CLEARWATER".

Although the rods for fishing are free, you are charged by the kilos of your catch.

Non members will be admitted exeptionally against a fee, which is not very low.

Try to get accquainted with a member who can bring you in as a guest.

Equipment: Your own swimming suit - all others available at the CLub

• Business Travel
    • Luxury Travel
    • Water Sports

• mlt_t's Profile Photo

another pic...

by mlt_t Written Oct 1, 2002

we used to go here just to watched racing car competition legal and illegal stuff... I don't mind 'coz we have fun watching them... then my husband raced with them... we came to this place with my kids... they love it! esp. ME! I love seeing my husband raced car and even big motor bike...

• mlt_t's Profile Photo

Sports Activities inside the Base

by mlt_t Written Sep 12, 2002

The Scooter (motorbike) racing competiton inside the Clark Air Base.This photo is recently. Taken last October 2001.
    When I got married. My husband loves cars..Not only cars. Racing cars is the one thing he really loves since his younger days (his hobby is making a car fast). I always joined him (since we got married) watching car racing competitions or car races. We used to have owner type jeep racing car. We both love it.. I always supported him when it comes to his hobby...well because I love it also. The fun, adventure, excitement and my adrenaline are killing me. When you look at those cars or motorbike speeding up...more exciting. I always love those memories of when I jumped inside his friend’s racing car. I was very nervous because we are moving so fast and it so happen that I'm pregnant with my eldest..lol! We re going to pass by between 2 trucks ...ohhh my..You should see how I looked at that time. I was shouting and screaming too because we might get killed. Sandwich into two big trucks..lol! I'm going to add lots of pics here for you to see more..Thanks!

Equipment: racing scooter...

Angeles City Hotels

Top Angeles City Hotels

Angeles Hotels
3 Reviews - 19 Photos
Balibago Hotels
2 Reviews - 2 Photos

Instant Answers: Angeles City

Comments

Angeles City Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of Angeles City sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Angeles City sightseeing.
Map of Angeles City