Antipolo Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Antipolo

Cafe Cristina: Refreshing drinks, good food, good view

by nixca316 Written Oct 10, 2012

I think I overuse the word cozy, but it's really a cozy little place where you can hang out with a loved one, your friends and even your family.

The food choices are great and so are the very, very refreshing drinks.

What can I say about the atmosphere?

It is very serene and oh so romantic(another word that I abuse, but it's just so).

There are two Cafe Cristinas in Antipolo(both owned by businessman Felix Marinas)

Outside Cristina Villas, at San Roque:

FBM Commercial Complex
    ML Quezon St., San Roque
    Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines

Phone Number
    (+63 2) 697-1721

Operating Hours
    Monday to Sunday 9:00am to 12:00am

...and this one, inside Cristina Villas Hotel and Mountain Resort.

Since it was off season, it was practically empty, so my "big sister" and I had the place to ourselves.

We were served like queens even if we just had pasta, mushroom salpicao, and super duper refreshing drinks.

Since it's in hotel/resort grounds I think this is where they get their room service. I heard from somewhere so I still have to confirm this, that it is sort of like a bed and breakfast.

The room rates include plated breakfast for two, but when someone became hungry around midnight and wanted to eat, there was nothing to buy.

I hope it's not true.

Anyways, let's focus on the good things.

It's a wonderful place to go to. 3 3 3

Favorite Dish:

I have yet to try the others, but I love the drinks, the pasta, and the mushroom.

Try their different coffee concoctions and their thirst quenching shakes. :)

Padi's Point: Grilled food, live music, mixed drinks

by nixca316 Updated Oct 10, 2012

Found just outside the famous Alpadi compound where the Padilla family resides is one of the family's pride and joy: Padi's Point, Antipolo.

Yes, Padi's Point has other branches, but what's special about this one is the location, the location, and the location!

Padi's Point boasts of great food, great ambience (most especially at night)...the service is a little slow, but they reason that they just want to cook the food well and somehow I believe them.

Padi's point is one of the most happening places in Antipolo. Whether you want to hang out with your family or you friends, this is one of the places to be. The food is great and is good for sharing, ergo, the prices are very, very reasonable.

Cash and major credit cards are accepted

Experience their acoustic night every friday and happy hour daily from 2am to 9pm

Favorite Dish: Grilled food! From the marinade, to the other ingredients and the way they are cute, they are simply delish!

The sizzling dishes! I haven't tried everything, but they are also great with their sizzling plates.

The mixed drinks

Kare-kare I love their ox tail in peanut stew :)

• Beer Tasting

• dcmanicad's Profile Photo

Alejandro's Grill Bar and Restaurant: Bulalo in Antipolo

by dcmanicad Updated Oct 17, 2007

On a drizzly day, there are things which can brighten our otherwise cloudy morning - good coffee, good company, good bulalo. Yup, there is nothing like sipping that hot tasty soup and that oh-so-full-of-calorie beef bone marrow while light rain sprinkles down. Joan and I went to Alejandros in Antipolo on a damp yet pleasant morning to try out their take on this mouth-watering dish.

Alejandros is located on the circumferential road in Antipolo near the Unciano Hospital. It will not be that difficult to locate because of the bright yellow sign outside. And Unciano Hospital is a famous landmark in Antipolo. Inside the place are small cottages which will be your dining area. I reckon this to be a good place for drinking during the night time as well. Anyway, you will be given a menu and orders will be received by waitresses. We ordered bulalo as well as pancit bihon and rice. The bulalo came out very nice. It was very warm, which soothed our stomach mighty fine. The soup was tasty and there was more than an ample amount of beef for 2 persons. This serving can easily feed 3 to 4 persons. One thing I would have preferred though is that sweet corn to be included in the dish. I love the flavor plus I love eating the actual corn. The pancit bihon was ordinary for me but Joan enjoyed it quite a bit. Once we were eating though, the waitresses are a bit hard to get hold of, because they were inside the kitchen. But given that it was a lazy Monday morning and we were the only ones eating at that time, I just let it pass, no dramas. Overall, we enjoyed our brunch especially the bulalo that we craved for.

bulalo 250
    pancit bihon 120
    rice 10
    budget meals also
    beer 35

Iskatis Point: Padi's competitor

by nixca316 Updated Mar 29, 2007

This is where I celebrated my birthday lunch last March 16, 2007

Although mostly a local grill, it also has several dishes of international cuisine...There are no patrons/clients during an ordinary lunch day (except during weekends)...the food is good, but the service is mighty slow (but they are very kind and friendly, especially Mel)

They have average price meals and they have super affordable meals called Busog-Sulit Meal Pack (meat dishes with veggies) for P49.00

• Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Antipolo

Comments

Antipolo Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Antipolo restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Antipolo sightseeing.