What to pack for Bacolod City

Gatorade is your friend here.
    by shohman
  • What to Pack
    by shohman

Most Viewed What to Pack in Bacolod City

• shohman's Profile Photo

proper footwear

by shohman Updated May 20, 2010

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: I sure wish I was told about the falls before I came here. I went here with little warning and was told only that it's 'very nice..pretty'
    Had I known I was going to do a steep climb up 7 waterfulls, I'd have brough proper footwear, sneakers to protect against the sharp rocks and support my feet properly.
    As it was I had inly sandals and this left my feet absolutely aching.

• shohman's Profile Photo

hydrate

by shohman Updated May 20, 2010

Miscellaneous: tap water here is safe for many, but don't risk it, bottled water is widely available and cheap, as is Gatorade. It can get extremely hot and humid here and you will quickly find yourself dehydrated. I had some severe dehydration at times here and it isn't pleasant.

• tidzy's Profile Photo

What To Bring When Visiting Bacolod

by tidzy Written Dec 22, 2006

Luggage and bags: Of course, the luggage you will bring would have to depend on how long you're going to stay in Bacolod.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: The truth is, Bacolodnons are very particular about what you wear. You can be in the latest fashion trends but don't go overboard. You might be able to wear mink coats in Manila but in Bacolod you'd be absolutely weird. The best thing to bring would be comfortable clothes, but if you plan for a night out in town you should bring semi-formal clothes. Bacolodnons love to dress up when they go out at night--even during the day!

Photo Equipment: Of course, you can't visit Bacolod without a camera! Aside from taking pictures of the different sights, the locals just love smiling for photographs.

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: We all know we can't go to the beach without sunblock. Also, be ready with insect repellant, you can never be too sure.

Bacolod City Hotels

Mansilingan Hotels
Sum-ag Hotels
Pahanocoy Hotels

Instant Answers: Bacolod City

Comments

Bacolod City What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Bacolod City what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bacolod City sightseeing.
Map of Bacolod City