Walking, Baguio

People just hanging out

• joiwatani's Profile Photo

Walking at Burnham Park

by joiwatani Written Sep 13, 2010

When I was a law student in this city twenty years ago, I used to work at the back of Burnham Park (Kisad Road). To save money, I used to walked at this park. I used to cut across the park and pass by rows and rows of gladiolas blooming and smelling the roses. I just loved the flowering red and purple Silvias. These flowers make Burnham Park beautiful and soothing to the eyes to pass by. When I go home from work, I walked back again and see many tourists taking pictures of the flowers and the lake. I sometimes see lovers kissing or just lying down the grass.

Today, that scene remains the same. There are Marigolds now and more gladiolas flowering. Walking is a great exercise and walking around the lake is very helpful.

At Burnham Park, Baguio City, Philippines, 8/2010 My aunt Connie at Burnham Park My aunt Connie and Noynoy Just walking People just hanging out

• trisanna's Profile Photo

Take a walk around Burnham Park

by trisanna Written Aug 18, 2005

For a large city Baguio is very clean. There is a lot of pride in this place. The Burnham Park is a very popular place for locals. We happened to be in Baguio on a Saturday and saw many enjoying themselves in the park. There is a man made lake, where you can get a swan or row boat. Many people like to stroll the grounds. There are sunflowers and other flowers planted in the garden. I just loved being out in the cool weather and enjoyed walking around the park.

boating lagoon at burnham park, Baguio
    • Hiking and Walking
    • Women's Travel

• trisanna's Profile Photo

Walking up Session Road

by trisanna Written Aug 18, 2005

Session road is the hip street in town. You will find lots of restaurants, bars and occasionally a karaoke bar on this street. A few shops. Up the hill, you will find the big shopping center SM.

Session Road, Baguio