Batangas Restaurants

@ Banay Banay Eatery

Most Recent Restaurants in Batangas

Luntian Resort and Restaurant: Restaurant for all seasons

by isolatedpawn Written Dec 18, 2013

I was chosen as one of the sponsors in the wedding of Lex and Jhoe. Jhoe is my relative from my father side residing in Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro (Hope to feature the place when I visit it next year). The wedding was held in San Sebastian Cathedral in Lipa (to be featured very soon) while the reception followed in Luntian Resort and Restaurant. Never been there and I don't know what to expect. It was an early dinner around 4:00PM and I or we were in for a treat. The package chosen by the newly weds were astonishing! They were all delicious! There were soup, appetizer, vegetables, chicken, pork, beef and desert (Package 4 - $9 per plate). The restaurant seems to specialize in weddings. The venue was huge which can accomodate 300 guests. They were responsible for the dove, flower arrangement, letter cut-outs, skirting with choice of motiff, sound system, waiters and wine toast.

Just realized that on the 20th of December will be our 15th wedding anniversary of the love of my life Amor. This early I am planning for our 25th wedding anniversary (God willing) to be held also in Luntian.

• isolatedpawn's Profile Photo

PIZZA HUT: Make time to celebrate BIG occasions!

Pizza Hut

We visited the place to celebrate the wedding anniversary of my sister-in-law. I never thought it will be held in another place as most of my "pamangkins" were not pond of pizza. We were in for a surprised as we were treated for a Party Feast! It was good for 10 persons but we were not able to consume all. There were appetizers, thin and large pizzas, spaghetti, salads, chicken etc... it was truly a feast! It would only cost $4 individually.

• isolatedpawn's Profile Photo

Ginazel's Hotel and Restaurant: Experience professional catering services!

by isolatedpawn Written Dec 18, 2013

My boss treated us all in this restaurant to celebrate his nth birthday. It was "eat all you can" and so we did! I have not experienced it for the longest time and I would say it was simply amazing! There were lots of food variety to choose from. I have to control myself as most of the food is not good for me having been subjected to angioplasty. My cardio advised me not to eat this and that ...but you have to eat these stuff once in a while in moderation.

Favorite Dish: I love Japanese food! It was delicious!! Can't wait for our next visits.

They offer the following services - birthday, christening, debut, seminar, wedding and many more... They also provide hotel accomodation and buffet every day.

I inquired about their hotels and attempted to check the rooms but unfortunately all rooms were occupied at that time.

• Luxury Travel

Ineng's: Best Tasting BBQ in Town

by isolatedpawn Written Nov 2, 2013

@ Ineng's

After shopping at Robinson's Mall, it is time to full our stomach with a lot of variety of merienda or meal packages to choose from.

I ate grilled tilapia while my wife Amor preferred coffee with Banana. It was a heavy meal needed for another round of shopping. Hate to shop with women.

Lando & Lorie's Banay Banay Eatery: Homecooked Style

by isolatedpawn Written Nov 2, 2013

@ Banay Banay Eatery

When I was a child we do eat here on our way to Manila. It is the favorite stop of the Bus Drivers and their Conductors because they have freebies. Many years passed, the route to Manila was changed to Star Tollway which is away from Banay Banay. Still many afficionados eat here from neighboring barangays, town and cities who opt to use the way in going to and from Batangas Pier.

The food we ate were delicious - sisig, barbeque, sinigang na moslo (fish), mustasa (mustard) rice and bananas. So yummy that I felt I never left home. We were six hungry hippo and the bill was only $15!

We eat there when there is time.

Reyes Barbecue: Barbecue, Peanut Sauce, Java Rice. Best Way to Go

by isolatedpawn Written Aug 22, 2013

Reyes Barbecue

I actually have in mind a restaurant where I will eat my lunch when a bumped to Reyes Barbecue in Robinson's - Lipa. I was quite adamant at first because Reyeses are known for hair cutting but nonetheless I tried. It was a surprise of my life! Not only are the food delicious but the crews are courteous and the price is cheaper than I expected. I ordered Bangus (Milkfish) Belly and it was so yummy that I forgot where will I go next. Heard that they also have branches in Manila and Laguna.

Favorite Dish: I like their grilled tuna and bangus belly and I already recommended it to my officemates and friends.

Reyes Barbecue: Barbecue, Peanut Sauce, Java Rice. Best Way to Go

by isolatedpawn Written Aug 22, 2013

I actually have in mind a restaurant where I will eat my lunch when a bump to Reyes Barbecue in Robinson's - Lipa. I was quite adamant at first because Reyeses are known for hair cutting but nonetheless I tried. It was a surprise of my life! Not only are the food delicious but the crews are courteous and the price is cheaper than I expected. I ordered Bangus (Milkfish) Belly and it was so yummy that I forgot where will I go next. Heard that they also have branches in Manila and Laguna.

• Cucina De Oro - Golden Sunset Resort: Great Food Great Chef!

by ablx Updated Aug 15, 2008

Food is very nice, just like what mom used to cook! in hefty servings too! Indulge all! we ordered taste real good! Add the ambiance and cool breeze of air from the sea and nirvana wholla!

Favorite Dish: A must you should have, the tinolang manok, bulalo, pinakbet and fried tulingan or mackarel!

• Spa and Resort
    • Sailing and Boating

Instant Answers: Batangas

Comments

Batangas Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Batangas restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Batangas sightseeing.