Cagayan de Oro Restaurants

Bihod in hot sauce
    by honeymoon4ever

Most Recent Restaurants in Cagayan de Oro

• wabufamy's Profile Photo

SLERS Ham and Cafe: Ham It Up!

by wabufamy Written Apr 26, 2013

Located near the Girl Scout Headquarters and Marigold Hotel in Cagayan de Oro City, this quaint cafe serves great coffee and sandwiches. Slers started out in 1969 initially selling ham and diversified their product line to include other processed meat products and chicharon. It opens at 8am.

Favorite Dish: I tried their grilled ham and cheese sandwich which cost P160. Their ham is so flavorful and not to salty, and using mozzarella cheese makes it even better. They also give you a half sandwich option, that's only for light eaters, since their sandwich is not that big.

• paolodecastro's Profile Photo

MOM's PLace: Its really a MOM's Place

by paolodecastro Written Jul 9, 2012

Well, prefer eating not in a fastfood when I'm out of town doing my work or just travelling. This time around I found this MOM's place...its very easyto find its within the hotel i was booked in...:):):)

I honestly, i find the restaurant good.....
    If I'm going to rate it
    I can say that it's 8/10
    not bad..:):):)

Interiors......check
    staff............check
    food............check (there's a cheft..and she's still young..:))
    It's a cozy small place...but its Good

Favorite Dish: I like the waternelon shake...with some stuff they put in...Its addictive everyday when i was there i ordered this....:):)

And the other one that I like is the salad with adobo meat and sauce....yum...yum...yum...;):)

• lekimumu's Profile Photo

P. Joe's Diner: Flashback to All-American 50s Diner Goodness

by lekimumu Updated Mar 8, 2008
    Facade

I was charmed at first sight with P. Joe's Diner. I love vintage, and this place incorporated one of my all-time favorite design themes: an American 50s diner! It's also aviation inspired, as you can gather when you spot the old-fashioned airplane sticking out of building's facade. I was also expecting expensive food prices to match the overall aesthetics of P. Joe's but I was delightfully surprised when we browsed the menu and even more so when the actual food was brought in front of us. If this were Manila, this would almost be considered cheap for the quality and size and amount of servings! You'll love the creamy, ice-cool shakes, melt-in-your-mouth ribs, the flavorful barbecue (choice chops, in my opinion!) and beefy burgers, and the exotic ostrich meat. Most of these are priced from P100-P250 and every morsel is worth it!

Favorite Dish: The baby back ribs, definitely. It really melts in your mouth. I would've paid more for what was quoted.

• honeymoon4ever's Profile Photo

Kagay-Anon resto: Specialty of the House

by honeymoon4ever Written Apr 11, 2006

Bihod in hot sauce

This is Kagay-anon resto,one of the famous resto here in CDO.These are the specialties of the house,a different experience for the palate.

Instant Answers: Cagayan de Oro

Comments

Cagayan de Oro Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Cagayan de Oro restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cagayan de Oro sightseeing.

View all Cagayan de Oro hotels