Cavite Travel Guide

Cavite Hotels

Cavite Restaurants

• isolatedpawn's Profile Photo

by isolatedpawn Written Dec 29, 2013

We visited the restaurant accidentally. We were supposed to go to Bailen, Cavite for the wake of a relative from Batangas for the first time. We waited for a van in Batangas Pier to Pala-pala, Cavite. Our trip was delayed twice. One while waiting for the van to be full of passengers from 9:00am to 10:30am and two when we were caught by the traffic in San Pascual and Bauan, Batangas. Upon reaching Alfonso, we decided to look for a restaurant at it was unholy already about 2:00pm and we are not sure how long our trip will be to Bailen and we are not sure if there is available food for us there. We hired a tricyle to look for somewhere to it until we reached Verdiview Restaurant. Going to Alfonso is mountainous like Tagaytay City so we don't know what to expect what the restaurant will be like. To our surprise we were guided to a lower portion which has lots of "kubo" where we will take our lunch.

Favorite Dish: I love to eat their crispy tamalis, their best seller!. We also ordered the yummy kare-kare, sizzling tanigue, rice and fresh fruits. The food were delicious and the price is reasonable.

Unfortunately, we were not able to try their Durian Shake which was out of order. They claim that:

"Verdiview Restaurant is offering our new taste of heaven shake!!!
    Have you tasted the greatest shake of all time?
    Try our new durian shake; smell like an evil; taste like a heaven...

We failed to visit their "Hidden Vibs Resort" also located in Luksuhin which according to them is a hidden paradise just 10 minutes away from the City of Tagaytay. Maybe some other time.

@Verdiview Restaurant @Verdiview Restaurant with always ready VT Flag kare-kare,tamalis, rice and sizzling tanigue fresh fruits
    • Business Travel

Cavite Off The Beaten Path

• isolatedpawn's Profile Photo

by isolatedpawn Written Apr 10, 2015

Our plan was only to visit our property located in Molino, Bacoor, Cavite so it came us a surprised when I overheard one of my sons that we are going to visit Skyranch. My heart was filled with excitement! I have longed dreamed of being there out of couriosity.

Sky Fun is an amusement park in Aguindaldo Highway, Tagaytay City which opened in March 2013. It is located inside Sky Ranch, and it's also were several shops and restaurants are located. It includes such kiosks, rides, and the Sky Eye, which is currently the tallest Ferris wheel in the Phil.

After the usual photo opts with the angels the kids started enjoying the carousels, zipline, skybike, nissi coaster and super viking the kids. I guess it was super fun for my kids and relatives minus their experience in the Vikings.My

Me, Abram, Aemiell and Amor Aemiell and Me With my relatives The Vikings The Nissi Coaster

Instant Answers: Cavite

Comments

Cavite Travel Guide
Map of Cavite