Red Box Karaoke, Makati

3 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

• KookieDough's Profile Photo

Sing your Heart out at Red Box

by KookieDough Written Aug 28, 2006

Red Box has nice rooms with a variety of capacities and a really extensive song list. In fact, at one time, my husband and I went there with some friends. My husband was singing a song that no one has ever heard before and all of us are music lovers. I even asked my other friends who were not with us that night about that song and still none of them knew what that song was. What's really amazing is that Red Box has that song!

This videoke bar also has the most reasonable price for its class. They also offer eat-all-you-can buffet, but I haven't tried it yet.

• Singles

• JaneCajuguiran's Profile Photo

Red Box videoke restaurant

by JaneCajuguiran Written Feb 11, 2006

If you love to sing and have fun with friends, Red box is for you. They have several rooms which you can rent and sing the whole night (or day) long. What's more is that they have the best pesto chicken I've ever tasted. The sound system in every room makes your voice sound like a professional's. The place is clean and the staff are efficient.

From 7 pm to 10 pm the restaurant offers buffet dinner with just an additional 99 pesos per person. not bad.

Instant Answers: Makati

Comments

Hotels Near Red Box Karaoke
3.0 out of 5 stars