Related General Santos City Favorites Tips

Most Viewed Favorites in General Santos City

• calej's Profile Photo

Fast Pasalubong

by calej Written Jul 5, 2007

Favorite thing: Being the Tuna Capital of the Philippines, you wouldn't want to miss bringing home some samplings to your friends and family. On your way to the airport, drop by Citra Mina for all the tuna you want. They have nuggets, fillet, tocino, hotdogs, siomai etc - with free recipes for all!

Quite noticeably they can pack it all fast complete with box or styro for additional cost. They do have a branch in Paranaque but if you live far from there, it's a good idea to just get your frozen tuna here.

My favorite though are the simple people who are very kind and accomodating.

Fondest memory: Funny moment is finding boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's mansion. We even had our pictures taken as a souvenir with matching stance! Manny wasn't home though and his home stuck out from all the simple homes around.

From the airport, also appreciate the yellow wild flowers littered all around the city! What kind are those, I want Manila to have that too!

• ambraz1958's Profile Photo

Beautiful People!

by ambraz1958 Written Apr 9, 2005

Favorite thing: I tried kerioke for the first time at a resaurant called Terraza Enrico Restaurant and VDK at 9500 Pendatum Ave. It was great.Off the beaten path but was great fun.

Fondest memory: I have fond memories of the people of this special city.I have adpoted it as my new home.I will miss the people and the city very much till I return again.

Top General Santos City Hotels

General Santos Hotels

Instant Answers: General Santos City

Comments

General Santos City Favorites

Reviews and photos of General Santos City favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for General Santos City sightseeing.
Map of General Santos City