little TIP for travellers....
The highway along this section of the road is generally in good condition. There are fewer mountain and ocean views, but the traffic is light and the driving is pleasant.
Unique Suggestions: There is a narrow bridge just after Cabugao, but it doesnýt present a major problem because of the light traffRelated to:
- Road Trip
- Budget Travel
Laoag City Hotels
Farinas Caltex Station, Bacarra Road,Brgy. 55-B Salet,, Laoag, 2900, Philippines
Good for: Couples
This may have been my worst overall resort/hotel experience ever. The problem is the cost of this...more
I made a reservation over the phone since on the website it doesn't show that there was a single...more
Top Laoag City Hotels
- Laoag Hotels
- 44 Reviews - 132 Photos
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Explore the World
- Tennessee Tourist Traps
- Albuquerque Tourist Traps
- Republic of Serbia Tourist Traps
- Morocco Tourist Traps
- Honolulu Tourist Traps
- Togo Tourist Traps
- Nathan Road
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Tourist Traps
- State of Jammu and Kashmir Tourist Traps
- Odessa Tourist Traps
- Marmaris Tourist Traps
- Trier Tourist Traps