Places to eat in Legaspi City

Most Viewed Restaurants in Legaspi City

• woofgm's Profile Photo

Mc Donald's - Legaspi City: Delivery Service Lacking-----

by woofgm Written Aug 31, 2011

We ordered via phone at the local Mc Donald's here in Legazpi City at 5 PM. We were told the order would take or be here with in 45 minutes. The order was repeated three (3) to the operator from Mc Donald's by my wife in Tagalog. The receipt time is incorrect as it is more than two hours ahead of the time we called the order in. Receipt # 01537782.

Needless to say, the order was NOT correct, the Large Size for 12 PHP extra was not right, we got a Medium size. The French fries were completely cold, as were the Chicken Mc Nuggets. The drinks did not have any ice left in them, as they also were in a sad state. The driver had to call and get directions after 50 minutes, even though my wife gave them also to the operator three (3)times. When we paid for the order, we discovered not only was it not what was told to the operator over the phone, the Mc Flurry was missing.

Can you explain to me why, I can go from my home via a scooter like the driver had in less than 5 minutes, but yet it took over one hour to get here with COLD FOOD?? Is this a common cooperate occurrence? This left me in a bad state tonight, as I really expected more from a Fast Food Industry leader. I will never use the online or call for food delivery again only to have this happen. No Sir, not going to do it.

The store Manager called back and seemed more like it was our fault that this happened. He did want to either send out a fresh order to replace the cold one, but I am not going to wait any more time to eat. We fed to cold food to a neighbor's dog, as once it is cold, the taste is gone forever.

• slazenger's Profile Photo

Cres Snack Inn: Hidden Food Gallery

by slazenger Updated Dec 2, 2010

This resto has varied local foods, located near Sampaguita Tourist Inn. However, the place cannot be noticed because it's closed unless you read the name outside - Cres Snack Inn. But it also serves variety of delicacies, viands, short orders, etc.

The mineral water is free. There is also complimentary soup.

Favorite Dish: I like the mixed vegies.

• woofgm's Profile Photo

Bigg's Diner: Roaches on the counter

by woofgm Written Oct 20, 2010

I took my extended family to eat here. Most of them were eating already and my food had yet to arrive. After wating 18 minutes, I asked the counter person, what the status of the order was. While asking this two big cockroaches ran across the counter. Counter person loked at them and did nothing. Like it was ok to have insects running freely in a restaurant.

Finally after a bit more time, my cheeseburger did arrive, it was cold, and the meat pattie was tiny. Pretty sad that family members were waiting for me to finish eating, and all I had was 1 cheeseburger.

I will never return to this place again - EVER

Biggs - slow on serivce and food quality

• cyndymc's Profile Photo

Harbour Wok: Craving For Chinese Cuisine?

by cyndymc Updated May 3, 2010

Nice ambience, good location with good view of events at Celebration Plaza, mouth-watering list of Chinese food in their menu, but... very slow service specially when you are only 2 (looks like they attend to bigger groups first; but in fairness, the big groups must have made prior orders for food); food volume not commensurate to price; vegetables not fresh-looking and a little bit overcooked; restaurant doesn't oblige to customer's request for sauce or condiments (like sweet-chili/sweet-sour sauce which are Chinese restaurant basics; not even catsup)

Favorite Dish: I didn't like the broccoli with oyster sauce. For the price, I expected the broccoli to be fresh-looking or green with no withered yellowish flowerettes, and cooked just right (still crispy, not limp). I also didn't like their spicy cuttlefish (I forgot how exactly they call the dish) which was a disappointment because it was greasy, tough and doesn't taste good, with no sauce to improve taste. I put some sauce of the chicken feet to add some taste to it. We couldn't help bnut compare it with the cheaper version of North Park in Makati which is more delicious, cooked just right, not greasy but crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.

I liked their dimsums: Chicken Feet and siomai

• cyndymc's Profile Photo

Graceland: Delicious Local Cuisine

by cyndymc Written Apr 18, 2010

We wanted to try Legaspi City's version of "Laing" and "Bicol Express" so we asked the staff of Legaspi Tourist Inn where we could go. They all pointed to Graceland which was very near, in fact, was just walking distance to the Inn.

Graceland is a fastfood type of restaurant with very clean and nice ambience. It has various promo meals.

We noticed an adjacent store for bakery items. I wanted to buy some bread in case we wake up late and won't feel like eating breakfast, but on second thought, we decided to come back to try their Breakfast meals.

Favorite Dish: Pork Chop W/ Laing Meal and Lechon Kawale W/ Bicol Express Meal - We were not disappointed. The "Laing" and Bicol Express" were delicious, cooked the way we liked it - not so dry as that of Naga City and Caramoan. The meats are tender and cooked just right.

Tapa Breakfast Meal and Longanisa Breakfast Meal - see photos

• bojomacaraig's Profile Photo

Bigg's Diner: Not a fastfood?

by bojomacaraig Written Apr 6, 2009

There is an american inspired restaurant in Legaspi city and in Daraga Albay, named BIGG'S DINER, they said, they are not a fastfood...but their menus are also available in fastfood like JOLIBEE, MCdonalds and others. Nothing is new and interesting to eat in this resto.

Favorite Dish: I tried their Vegetable salad but nothing is special, it's very ordinary salad.

• National/State Park
    • Whale Watching

• rmcuesta's Profile Photo

Smoke & Grill: Another Local Favorite Hangout

by rmcuesta Written Oct 6, 2008

another discovery in Legaspi for night cocktail is smoke & grill just beside Pepperland Hotel, this one is a good discovery, because it has very good food for a very affordable price. attractive waitresses also. located on a side walk.

Favorite Dish: crispy pata and sizzlings.

• Yla's Profile Photo

Biggs: Wide, delicious choices

by Yla Written Jul 12, 2008

This diner-style restaurant offers a variety of value-for-money meals, yet filling and delicious. There's a lot on the menu of appetizers, entrees, desserts, snacks and drinks that anybody can always find something to suit his taste or budget. Counter crew is friendly but may need to improve on cross-selling and helping out the diner, which the crew manager was able to do easily.

We had salpicao (which i liked very much) and halo-halo (not too much different from the other halo-halo i've tasted anywhere else). I do realize though that the halo-halo was generous in its 'sahog' or ingredients.

• j_con's Profile Photo

Tago-tago food garden: tago or "hidden"

by j_con Written Jun 13, 2008

we were supposed to have dinner at waway's but we didn't know that it's close on sundays. so when we saw tago-tago's ad, we decided to go there instead. tricycle drivers know where it is. it opens at 2pm. they have an open dining area, in a garden setting with nipa huts. they serve filipino dishes and local bicolano specialties.

• rmcuesta's Profile Photo

Waway's Restaurant: Best Bicol Express

by rmcuesta Written Apr 25, 2008

Bicol cuisine is known for its dishes cooked in gata or coconut cream. Anything cooked in coconut milk is known as ginataang. Squit or crabs cooked in coconut milk are the favourite dishes. The other key ingredient of Bicol cooking is the sili (hot chilli). Kare kare is also favorite here but i do not eat kare kare.

Favorite Dish: Bicol express

• Business Travel

• clarice_ldr's Profile Photo

canteen at the Airport: Try the famous Snipes

by clarice_ldr Written Mar 28, 2008

Favorite Dish: they serve a delicacy they call Snipes... these are tiny birds & surely taste good. i just hope the birds are not in the process of extinction or i would have to regret having eaten them. they also serve good pinangat

• Waway's Restaurant: Legaspi's native restaurant

by jcrew Written Sep 20, 2007

The local delicacies like the bicol express and pinangat are defined here in a casual dining atmosphere. Grilled foods are also available, gaily complementing the local recipes.

Favorite Dish: bicol express- chilis and pork cooked in cocnut milk

• Business Travel

• Small Talk: legaspi's fusion

by jcrew Written Sep 20, 2007

Im reall taken with the fusion cuisine as well as the ambience- the old pictures of the city, that homey atmosphere. More importantly, its the fusion as represented by their imaginative pasta dishes, mixing italian suaces with locel delicacies made from coconut milk and gabi leaves. This is a must try for anyone who wants to sample Bicolano culinary creativity. run by a local with a proefssional background in food technology

Favorite Dish: pinangat pasta

• LANS's: HALO HALO

by Albertekiz Updated Mar 19, 2007

THey say its the best, every vacationist do drop-by to taste it, actually its main branch is located at Tiwi, but they put a branch here in Legaspi beside Metro Gauisano Legaspi City, maybe because of the location, it will took 35 mins (one way) from Legaspi to Tiwi, for a GLASS OF HALO HALO for 30 MINS! nah!!! onetime my friend (from Manila) ask what so special about it kasi nga dinadayo, sabi ko, theres so nothing special, maybe they do it with pride, hardship and love, (yun daw ang wala sa CHowking Legaspi) hehehehehe

• j_con's Profile Photo

pacific mall food court: must try

by j_con Written Jun 13, 2008

a delicious and healthy bicolano dish. php35/serving, good for two. they have it in plain and spicy. of course we chose the spicy one. made with taro leaves, pork, dried fish, coconut milk, spices.

Legaspi City Hotels

Pitogo Hotels
Mayon Hotels
1 Review - 25 Photos

Instant Answers: Legaspi City

Comments

Legaspi City Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Legaspi City restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Legaspi City sightseeing.
Map of Legaspi City