Did you mean?Try your search again
Favorite thing: My Grand mother living here.
How to get there?
1. Ride Lizardo bus from Baguio Bound to Sagada.
2. From Sagada poblacion, ride jeep go to Aguid.
3. Aguid is just close to Pide. 10 minutes by walk.
to the foreingers who plan to visit this place.
1. No hotel in this place only in Sagada poblacion which 7 km distance. 3 hour by walk.
2. from Sagada, its better go early morning then back in the afternoon.
the jeep bound to Sagada and Pide is limited.
Fondest memory: This is my Grand mother home tribe
Written Jan 31, 2009
Favorite thing: How to get there?
1. Ride bus or Jeep Bound for Besao
2. Just teel to the Drive that He will drop you at Lakmaan waiting sheed.
3. As you drop you walk 10 km.
4. early morning is the best way to travel or start adventure.
Fondest memory: You can see the Beautiful mountains around.
If geeting dark its bitter you stay with the community.
no need to ask where to stay for over night.
because of their hospitality some one will invite you.
take note: what ever food they provide you have to eat.
if you dont eat, they will feel bad and never invite you any more once you go back in that place again.
Message from Apondigorot
Thanks to the Lakmaan community, Your hospitality make my wife empress about our left behind culture which is hospitality.
for 2 days we stay in lakmaan, we didnt pay any thing. every thing is provided by our family host which I forgot the name of the family ( Im very sorry about that.)
Thank to barangay captain, elders and women sharing stories about the history of lacmaan.
thank for the ETAG ( SALTED MEAT).
God really Love this place.
your Loving Son ,
Updated Jan 31, 2009
Favorite thing: 1. A silent place and simple community. Just wake up 4 oclock in the morning.
2. Cook for their Breakfast.
3. Go to their own field.
4. Eat lunch in there field location because its far from their own home.
5. 6 oclock evening they come but some are stay in thier own field.
6. 7 oclock elders gathered in the At- ato (gathering place) sharing their plants situation.
7. Sunday is their rest day but some one work but not heavy work
Fondest memory: 1. You can see the view of Inodey falls specially in the month of July to September.
2. You can see also the Clitoris Mountain of Kagubatan.
3. You can experience to become a vegetable gardener.
Updated Jul 4, 2007
Favorite thing: The Bontoc Museum is a clean and informative place of educational value regarding Igorot culture. Pictures are not allowed inside the Museum however one can take pictures outside. The journey to Bontoc took an hour from Sagada on a rocky and dusty road. This picture was taken in April and inspite of Bontoc's higher elevation, the weather was still hot.
Fondest memory: taking a bath in an ice-cold water! =)
Updated Jul 12, 2005
Favorite thing: From Baguio You will pass Mabaay if you go to Mountain Province Municipalities. It's a Y shape road bound for Bauko, and Sagada, Bontoc Municipal.
Fondest memory: My Brothers Study Here.
Updated Jan 31, 2009
Favorite thing: My Grandfather Died Last June 2003 at the age of 90 years old plus.
Fondest memory: Picture taken 1980's
Mabaay Elementary school.
Mabaay Bauko Mt. Province
Written Oct 12, 2004
Rock Inn Sagada
4 Reviews and 38 Opinions When we went to Sagada, we tried looking for accomodation in the town proper but had really a hard...
George Guest House Sagada
22 Reviews and 48 Opinions My stay in George Guest House Extension was satisfying.. At first I thought I will not like it...