Sagada Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Sagada

• shavy's Profile Photo

Vincent's Coffee Shop: Simply local restaurant

by shavy Updated Jan 18, 2015

Of our second night stay in Sagada we staying in a hostel where no restaurant, so we ask the owner where to eat or where is the best restaurant in the area. He pointed us the place which was not very far from the hostel, we went to the restaurant he recommend but when we get there, there was no space. The entire place is been reserved

So we walk around and didn't found any place to eat until we arrive to this coffee shop. When we get here, there weren't customer, there was a woman behind the counter and we ask if we can have dinner and she said yes. The place is very small, probably there were only four table available. So we took a table and she gave us the menu, they have choices of local food. We made our order and while waiting for it, there were a group coming in and a later on more and more people till the whole place was completely occupied

While waiting our order we look around to this tiny place, the interior of this coffee shop is kind of hippie looks, nice wall painting. We order about four dishes and we only receive three of it, so we thought maybe it will come later on, but we already finished our food and still didn't got one of our order. So we say, let's go and paid. It was a young girl in the counter where I made my payment and told her that we didn't receive one dish from our order, and she deducted the bill

Our conclusion to this place: the food was good and delicious, but the service weren't too good. Firstly, it took a while before our food served, and they forgotten one dish from our order. I think they have too much to do because of the arriving groups. Our food served one by one, it took awhile before the next dish been served.

Well, there's not much restaurant in Sagada especially in the evening, small coffee shop that serves meal shut down in the evening, that is annoying. Important thing is, we have our meal even though we're patiently waiting so long, and satisfy with the food, but not satisfied with the service on this coffee shop

The interior of Coffee shop Menu card Our meal
    • Mountain Climbing
    • Hiking and Walking

• shavy's Profile Photo

Masferre Country Inn: Choices of international dish

by shavy Written Jan 18, 2015

During our stay in Sagada we have no problem searching for a restaurant, even though is a small town but there were enough restaurants around and it is never been problem to find a place to dine. Of our first night we staying in Masferre inn restaurant which is very convenient. No need to go out for diner, their menu is quiet good and plenty of choices on international food.

The interior of this restaurant is very simple, wooden floor, mahogany table with plastic chair which I find it didn't fit on the interior, but okay this is Sagada. Apparently this is the best place to stay in the Sagada for quality and to dine is and price is affordable as well. While looking to their menu list I didn't found local food, they offer international which was no problem for us

I order a mushroom soup which was delicious but I don't know if it was fresh or instant made soup. Well, anyway the soup is very delicious I enjoyed it. For my part I order fries with burger, the burger was good they used brown bread, there's lettuce, tomato, cheese and ham, the french fries is crust and delicious, satisfied for what I order except the mushroom soup I wasn't very happy bout it

My partner order a salad with beef stew it looks good and delicious, the salad arrive with dressing in it and portion wasn't too big so for the big eaters probably won't have enough. The service were fast we haven't waited for so long. We were the only costumer that time, while we've waited our order we've seen many people came in just checking to their menu list and price and leave right away, for us it wasn't too bad for dine in, they have plenty of choice on international cuisine except no so much choice of local food

• Museum Visits

• Jimbo222's Profile Photo

Yoghurt House: Yoghurt Lassie!! Eggplant pasta!!

by Jimbo222 Written Aug 26, 2014

WIth the food that I was able to try, definitely enjoyed the food. Ordered the eggplant pasta! I also enjoyed the Spicy Java Chicken; both sweet and spicy.
    Was able to drink Mango Lassie and Lemon Lassie which were both good!
    Ambiance was ok.

Favorite Dish: Yoghurt Lassie

• Jimbo222's Profile Photo

Log Cabin: Menu Set 4!

by Jimbo222 Written Aug 26, 2014

Food was really good. sauteed potatoes (sliced in chips style) with sliced chicken and mushroom sauce. Among the 4 diff food that 4 of us ordered, I would like to recommend this one the most.

Ambience of the restaurant was also perfect. True to its name Log Cabin. Given the cold weather in Sagada, it was a very cozy place eating beside the fire place.

Favorite Dish: Menu Set 4

• National/State Park

• heydelin's Profile Photo

Pinikpikan House: Sagada's delicacy

by heydelin Written Jul 24, 2013

We arrived at Sagada at noon and checked all the restaurant serving the famous pinikpikan and only Pinikpikan House has an available one. We got the dish plus a rice for Php 120.

Favorite Dish: Pinikpikan is like tinolang manok and bulalo at the same time. The chicken are beaten to death before cooking - that's makes the meat texture different.

Pinikpikan Pinikpikan
    • Adventure Travel

Yogurt House

by paolodecastro Updated Apr 26, 2013

This is one nice restaurant in Sagada. Here's my opinion;

Food - very good especially the Hikers delight (breakfast menu) and their Banana Strawberry granola ( its just that i love my banana granola with more strawberry jam syrup).

Ambience - Its nicely designed I loved their veranda area.....you will see all the passsers-by and the whole area itself. Taking pictures on photographs is prohibited*

Staff - they are not that friendly...a little bit COLD....:(

Lemon Pie House

by paolodecastro Updated Apr 25, 2013

Food: Its just a typical pie nothing special.......just to be honest.

Ambiance: Their storefront is not that attractive...but their interior is good enough....... tables are low and you just have to sit on the floor rather than sit on their low chairs.

Favorite Dish: Their best seller here are their Lemon and Egg Pies but I prefer the egg pie rather than the lemon pie. If you want to buy a pie for pasalubong you have to have a one day notice.

Rock-Inn Cafe

Interior is nice......
    staff's and owner are very friendly......

my Breakfast is just ok.....I ordered a light breakfast with their mountain ginger tea and toasted bread....

I made a mistake i should have ordered their fresh sagada orange juice.

Their robusta coffee is already sold out when i went there and they said if I will order it it will take a few hours...but I have no time....:(

Log Cabin Restaurant

by paolodecastro Updated Apr 18, 2013

If you are gogling Sagada for your next travel destination... you will always see the name of this restaurant. And to give you an honest insight here is my honest opinion :

Food - I did'nt like the food served to us that night. I was mediocre food...Mc Donalds is much better than that. The dinner cost Php 480.00 and for me it's not worth it. Some of the guests mainly filipino didn't even finished their main course and headed for the dessert.

dessert is not that good also.

Ambience - the whole area is well designed It gives the atmosphere of a home to me. I liked their jar collections.

Staff - you will feel intimated...they are not warm...they are a little bit COLD....

For me this is restaurant just a pure HYPE....

Masferre Restaurant

by paolodecastro Written Apr 18, 2013

This is the nearest restaurant at the Sagada Tourist Center. the interiors are fine as well as the storefront window.

The only thing i bought here were sanwiches.....my verdict...just fine like any other sanwiches. The only thing that separates it to trhe regular sanwiches is that their's are big and the veggies are fresher.

A sanwhich costs Php 100.00

Pinikpikan House

by paolodecastro Updated Apr 18, 2013

Their storefront is not attractive and their interior is just like any other typical eatery.

Food - If you will have your lunch here you have to order their specialty..Pinikpikan a local delicacy...but i think their Pinikpikan here taste like a tinola with a little of the original battered chicken and some pork with some veggies. This cost Php 100.00

Masferre's Country Inn and Restaurant: Don't Miss the Chicken

by pres_16 Updated Apr 28, 2012

Upon arrival at Sagada, I had my lunch at Masferre's. I ordered chicken and veggies with rice. The food is nice and I liked it. While waiting for your order, take time to look at the collection of old photographs of local people and customs by the owner, Eduardo Masferre.

Also try Masferre's Chocolate Oatmeal cookies.

Yoghurt House: Don't Miss the Yoghurt Shake

by pres_16 Updated Apr 28, 2012

Its not the food that I'm going to share but the yummy, yummy yoghurt shake, really delicious. The owner said it is made of fresh cow's milk. I ordered the Banana flavored shake with strawberry preserve and cereals. This is actually the special flavor. Costs Php75.00.

St. Joseph's Cafe and Restaurant: Cafe with a Landscape

by pres_16 Updated Apr 28, 2012

Serves great food, rice is plenty. They also serve American breakfast, I tried the bread with tuna and veggies. It was a good breakfast for me. Staff are friendly.

There is a space outside with a landscape where you can also dine or just simply have some drinks with friends or family before retiring at night.

lechon kawali veggies

• ChristineAranillaDMD's Profile Photo

Yoghurt House, Sagada: POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

by ChristineAranillaDMD Updated Feb 26, 2012

We are a group of professionals: dentists, entrepreneurs, nurses, and Corporate major players! We traveled to Sagada on Feb. 18-21, 2012 through a full package 3D/3N trip by the highly appreciated, good service of e - Philippines Adventure, Travel and Destination. Yoghurt House should have been a part of our itinerary! Highly recommended by bloggers and our travel agency! BUT I BELIEVE RESTAURANTS ARE NOT JUST ABOUT FOOD! SERVICE AND COURTESY EQUALLY SHARE THE REPUTATION! I don't want to put drama that a small restaurant such as THE YOGHURT HOUSE maybe discriminating against fellow Filipinos. But, we have reasons to believe that we were HUSHED impolitely due to allegedly "noisy" laughters we were having while looking at menu! WE were laughing, having fun, conversing, BUT DEFINITELY NOT ROWDY AND BOISTEROUS! There were three foreigners dining then! And the rude staff after telling us to lower down our voices in "due respect to foreign diners", turned to our friend whose tripod was on top of the table, saying in ENGLISH and in a not-so-nice tone, "the table is for food only", as if we are children having a playtime of our lives. My friend quipped in retaliation, "ang daming restrictions", and the grouchy woman replied back, "OF COURSE!!!". As others who would also do the same thing given the same scenerio, WE WALKED OUT! VERDICT: It lost 11 HUNGRY PAX and received 22 THUMBS DOWN!

Favorite Dish: DID NOT EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO ORDER A SINGLE DISH!!!

Instant Answers: Sagada

Comments

Sagada Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Sagada restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sagada sightseeing.