Places to eat in Naga City

Most Viewed Restaurants in Naga City

• theguardianangel's Profile Photo

Kinalas Twin: Don't miss the tasty noodles!!!

by theguardianangel Written Sep 18, 2013

Kinalas Twin is a popular local food eatery in Naga. My friend and I arrived in Naga City at 6am then he brought me to ‘Kinalas Twin’ where we can have our breakfast. He said that my trip in Naga would never be fulfilled even if I have visited their place often because I haven’t tried yet the famous noodles in this place.

We took a tricycle from the bus terminal, then my friend asked the driver to bring us to Kinalas. Fare is 8php. The canteen is situated outside the owner’s house. Even the place is small, it's clean and sanitary. We arrived infront of the gate around 630am and the store is still close. The cook was very kind to let us in so we can wait until they open at 7am. After 15 minutes of waiting, there were already locals waiting outside the gate.

Favorite Dish: I can't eat much but my friend ordered me- Big Kinalas with Egg. It's very tasty, delicious and most of all very affordable for the price of 32PHP:D

The Menu

• jayjayc's Profile Photo

Bigg's Diner: Ordinary

by jayjayc Updated Jun 8, 2013

-Bigg's claims to be the largest fast-food chain in Bicol Region
    -A number of branches in different Bicol cities and towns
    -Overrated restaurant in VT and other travel sites
    -Great ambience; food: not good - not bad (Jollibee is better)
    -Fair price / around Php150 / set meal (Year 2012)

Favorite Dish: -Bigg's special LAING is a good start in Bicol

• Photography
    • Adventure Travel

• cyndymc's Profile Photo

Basilica Kaffee Haus & Restaurant: Gourmet Coffee & Cheesecake, Anyone?

by cyndymc Written Apr 15, 2010

We discovered this coffeehouse & restaurant by accident. When the rained stopped, we looked for a restroom, and as we searched, we found Kaffee Haus & Restaurant. We reckoned the place would have a restroom. When we went inside, we expected to see a simple church canteen, but we were surprised to see such pleasant looking and relaxing ambience. It exuded a romantic mood, too, with its post Valentine decors.

Favorite Dish: We couldn't resist sampling their blueberry cheesecake with gourmet coffee...Really good!

Sinfully Delicious Blueberry Cheesecake Signage of Basilica Kaffee Haus & Restaurant Basilica Kaffee Haus & Restaurant Cheesecakes On Display Nice Ambience of Kaffee Haus & Restaurant

Jollibee: Reliable Everywhere

by cyndymc Updated Apr 7, 2010

SM was still closed and we haven't explored the city yet for possible restaurant choices, so we just walked from our hotel to nearby Jolliibee.

Everywhere we go, if there is a Jollibee outlet, we usually eat breakfast or fast snack there. Service is fast; ambience is good; service crew are helpful and always smiling; more importantly, food is clean and great for the price.

Aside from the familiar tasty food, we patronize Jollibee because we feel safer asking their service crew for directions on how to go to certain places, how much is the regular transportation cost, and other concerns in a new place.

Favorite Dish: For breakfast, I have many favorites: pancake meal with hot chocolate, beef tapa and corned beef meals with egg, rice and coffee/chocolate. For snack, I like their peach mango pie, but when I'm really hungry, I take the hotdog meal with french fries and sarsi.

Jollibee-Panganiban Branch, Naga City

• cyndymc's Profile Photo

Makiyaki: Japanese Food, Anyone?

by cyndymc Written Apr 7, 2010

We haven't tried this place for lack of time, but I'm posting this to remind me to try their makis and sushis the next time we go to Naga Ciity.

Makiyaki, despite its usual minimalist but uniquely beautiful Japanese interior/theme, caught our attention. The foods in their menu chart are quite pricey, but they also have value meals at more affordable prices.

Makiyaki Makiyaki Menu Charts On Display At Window

Bigg's Diner: American Style Diner

by cyndymc Written Apr 7, 2010

I've read many good feedback about Bigg's Diner. We saw a Bigg's Diner across Quince Martires Plaza and a smaller 24-hour outlet at Magsaysay Avenue. When we saw a Bigg's Diner at SM, I was impressed by its nice interior decor/theme. It reminded me of a restaurant in Makati with the same motif. There was a big chart of food offerings at the entrance, and a staff to welcome diners and/or answer inquiries. Though hubby was more inclined to try the nearby Japanese restaurant, he agreed to have eat at Bigg's Diner. I told him I had a craving for Bigg's Salad, as I wanted to have only a light meal... Alas, I wasn't able to eat the salad that I craved for. After getting our order and making us wait for a long time, we were told that the kitchen no longer had ingredients for the salad. What poor customer service! SM Supermarket was only a few steps away; they could have bought fresh lettuce and other ingredients if they really wanted to satisfy their customers! Or if they couldn't do that, they should have informed us beforehand that the salad wasn't available.

Favorite Dish: I couldn't cite any favorite. The tuna sandwich I ordered in lieu of the salad was SO-SO BLAH! The bread was soggy, perhaps due to the watery tuna sandwich filling that didn't taste that good either. Hubby wasn't ecstatic about his meal either.

Too bad, the nice ambience couldn't compensate for the poor service.

Bigg's Diner @ SM Mall Bigg's Diner Menu Chart Nice Ambience @ SM Bigg's Diner Nice Ambience @ SM Bigg's Diner My Soggy Sandwich W/ Watery Tuna Filling

Geewan: Bicol & Other Local Cuisine

by cyndymc Written Apr 7, 2010

I read some positive reviews about Geewan so we looked for it. It is actually a fastfood type of restaurant offering local dishes. It has nice, quiet ambience unlike other fastfood outlets; aircon is cool; food showcase is clean; service is fast (as expected); staff and guard are courteous.

Favorite Dish: The "laing" and "Bicol Express" that we tried weren't extraordinary; I expected more. Maybe I'm biased, but I like our own cooking...but then again, taste is a personal matter. The fish dish (I forgot the name of the dish) which my hubby ate was delicious though.

Fish Dish @ Geewan Geewan's Geewan's Smiling Service Crew Geewan's Fastfood Showcase

Bem Bem Loglogan: Naga street food

by rmcuesta Written Oct 8, 2008

This noodle dish is similar to the everyday mami except for a topping of what looked like a Pansit Palabok sauce, and the meaty dark soup made from boiling a cow or a pig’s head until the flesh fell off. Best when you put the spicy green sauce grinded sili.

Favorite Dish: Loglog

Trevi Cafe: coffee muna tayo

by rmcuesta Written Jul 31, 2008

good place for cofffe and short business meetings. nagaland hotel free breakfast are served here, servings are too small for big breakfast eaters like me.

Favorite Dish: daing na bangus

• Business Travel

Oyster Restaurant: Chinese Food in Naga

by rmcuesta Written Jul 31, 2008

good ambience restaurant, not expensive, many food too choose, food taste average. this restaurant is located in Naga Regent Hotel.

Favorite Dish: i liked their fried rice.

• Business Travel

Podo Grill: Naga Bulalo

by rmcuesta Written May 28, 2008

try their bulalo for P155 good for two, and also inihaw na pla-pla. carinderia type of restaurant, seems popular because they have many customers.

Favorite Dish: bulalo

Magsaysay Avenue, Naga City 4400, Philippines

Satisfaction: Very Good

Good for: Solo

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Naga City? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Top Naga City Hotels

Naga Hotels
6 Reviews - 41 Photos

Instant Answers: Naga City

Comments

Naga City Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Naga City restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Naga City sightseeing.
Map of Naga City