Boracay Island Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Boracay Island

• Madasabull's Profile Photo

Paraiso Bar and Grill Lobster House: Seafood on White Beach

by Madasabull Written Feb 7, 2014

We had a lovely meal here at Paraiso Bar and Grill. There was a lovely selection of seafood as we were walking by enjoying the view of the beach to our left, and all that was going on with the bars and restaurants on our right.

I spotted some great looking lobster, and I liked the constant effort they were making to keep flies away from everything, because a lot of places we passed were drowning in flies and didn't seem to be bothered.

I ordered a good size lobster, the kind I have always knows as Crayfish (no claws), and 5 large prawns. Sue ordered a huge lump of crackling on bones. I don't know what it was called or what it was, only that is was put forward as a great local dish. To me, it looked like a deep fried trotter and shin. No toe's, just lots of bones in it that looked like toe bones, so who knows, but I can tell you this, it was delicious.

And so was my lobster and prawns. The chef brought them out himself, tall hat and everything, him not the lobster. And it was grilled to perfection. A bottle of beer each and we were done. A great meal, right next to White Beach.

The Cost: 3500 Philippine Peso, about £40.00. We would have paid that without the lobster back in the UK at a half decent restaurant, so a good price for what we had and the service we got. Great.

• Luxury Travel

• CEP1863's Profile Photo

Haubi's Bread Bar: Looks can be deceiving!

by CEP1863 Updated Dec 21, 2013

Haubi's Bread Bar

I had walked past Haubi's on a couple of occasions before deciding to venture in. Haubi's is a brand that I had previously come across in Austria and their wares here in Boracay were certainly enticing.

I bought a loaf of their crusty bread and was really looking forward to eating it. Unfortunately looks can be very deceiving and this bread was stale and inedible.

In comparison to other places their products are a lot more expensive but I was prepared to pay the extra on the basis that the bread is organic. If you do wish to buy bread from this bakery, make sure that you do not get sold bread that has been made the day before as I was in this instance.

Don Vito Restaurante: Good dining experience

by CEP1863 Written Dec 14, 2013

Don Vito Restaurante

I came across Don Vito on my first day in Boacay. It sits along the beachfront of Boat Station 2, right at the entrance of Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel and I passed it as I walked along White Beach path.

As it was lunchtime I ordered a salad. Service was attentive but discrete and the salad was well presented. Not really a lot that you can say about a salad apart from the ingredients were fresh.

I enjoyed the ambience enough to return later in the week for an evening meal. The restaurant was much busier and there was live music which was pleasant to listen to. Again the taff were welcoming and the service was good. I ordered Penne Arrabiata, I found the pasta to be cooked to perfection and the sauce was tasty with just enough of a spicy kick to it. For desert I ordered their Tiramisu which was excellent.

• Women's Travel

Dave's Straw Hat Inn: Amazing breakfasts

by CEP1863 Written Dec 13, 2013
    The legendary mango pancake!

Although I was staying here, I was often leaving early in the morning to do a days diving and so I had not considered having breakfast here. Talking about where I was staying to someone at the dive centre led to the recommendation that I really should try their mango pancake at least once.

On my last day, with time to spare, I decided to try this legendary mango pancake. It arrived freshly cooked and was immense in size. It was absolutely delicious but the size beat me!

Dave's would definitely be a place that I would recommend for breakfast and the legendary mango pancake is more than enough to feed two!

True Food: Decent Indian Food

by CEP1863 Updated Nov 29, 2013

True Food Borocay

I ended up here as I really wanted a curry. Both the service and ambience were excellent. You can choose to eat either upstairs or downstairs. I opted for downstairs and the decor was more akin to an Arabian eatery as opposed to Indian with huge floor cushions to sit on and very low tables to eat from.

There were plenty of vegetarian dishes on the menu and I eventualy selected vegetable samosas to start with followed by a Chana Masala and a naan bread to accompany it. The food was full of flavour but not as spicy as I like. If I was to eat there again I would definitely ask the chef to spice the food more. The naan bread was cooked to perfection and delicious.

Definitely a place I would return to.

• Women's Travel

• simplytaj's Profile Photo

I Love Backyard BBQ: The Best Ribs on the Island

by simplytaj Updated Mar 4, 2013
    XLarge ribs

Its a small, simple yet cozy restaurant located at station 2,within D'Mall D'Boracay very close to the beachfront, bars and other restaurants. Its been there for 14yrs (formerly known as TREEBU). You can have seafood platter or steaks and ribs etc.

Favorite Dish: Make sure that you specify the size of ribs you are ordering...The best is the Xtra large RIBS...the one and only on the island

Tilapia and Chips: Tasty Fish and Chips

by sirenna Written Jun 8, 2012

Beer Battered Fish and Chips

This nice new restaurant serves tasty, crunchy beer battered Tilapia fish and chips in a bright, modern, air-conditioned setting. Tilapia is a popular local fish - flaky and white, perfect for this kind of dish. The meal comes with coleslaw, tartare sauce and a lemon wedge.
    The menu also includes chicken and fish fillet sandwiches, hamburgers, fish sticks, soups and kids meals, amongst other things.
    Staff are extremely helpful and professional, from the friendly guy who meets you outside the door and tells you about the menu (and first drew our attention to the place) to the smiling counter staff who also held the door for us as we left.
    This is definitely worth a try, to either eat-in or get a take-out meal to enjoy on a picnic. Bear in mind you may feel a little cold if you arrive in your beach attire after a day in the hot sunshine due to the aircon.

MANANA MEXICO: MEXICAN CUISINE

by LoriPori Updated Feb 5, 2012

Dining on the Beach at Manana Boracay

Located in Station 1, MANANA BORACAY offers Mexican dishes. Betty (Betska) was in the mood for Mexican, so we (Hans & I, Betty, Greg and Ramong) all had dinner there. Betty and I shared the Manana Combination which included soft tacos and other Mexican favorites.
    The bonus part of eating here, is that we had a table right on the beach, tho you can eat inside if you wish.

KALINGA BAR & RESTAURANT: SEAFOOD BUFFET

by LoriPori Written Feb 4, 2012

OK, what to eat tonight! Hans and I strolled along the beachwalk and came across KALINGA BAR & RESTAURANT. I wanted to take a look first at what they had to offer and I liked what I saw, so we went in and sat down at a table on the beach.
    It was just after sunset and the beach and sky looked so pretty.
    I went first and filled my plate with goodies, then Hans went. They offered all sorts of seafood and Filipino dishes. I really liked this dish with vermicelli.
    Drinks, iced tea, were included and you could have as much as you wanted.
    All in all, a great choice and only 250 pesos per person ($5.00 U.S.)

ANDOK'S: FILIPINO FAST FOOD

by LoriPori Written Feb 4, 2012

Andok's

If you are in the mood for a snack, try ANDOK'S. We went here a few times. We ate in and sometimes we had take-out. Our favourite was the pork barbeque kabobs at 22 pesos each. We would usually order about 10 sticks. They were delicious. They also offer chicken pieces and chicken dinners and Filipino dishes. Behind the order counter, there was a huge bbq pit where they did the grilled meats.

ASTORIA: BEACHFRONT RESTAURANT

by LoriPori Updated Feb 4, 2012

Astoria Restaurant

Sunday January15, 2012
    Our VT Dinner was held at the ASTORIA a beachfront restaurant which offered a Buffet.
    The Buffet offered Filipino dishes, including fish. The Buffet was reasonably priced at 520 Pesos.
    The fun part of the evening was when the band played. True to form, VT members got up and boogied the night away. A great time was had by all.

• planxty's Profile Photo

Andok's D,Mall.: Give this a miss.

by planxty Written Feb 1, 2012

Restaurant, Boracay, Philippines.

I was going to start this review by saying that it's unique selling point is that is open 24 hours a day but unfortunately for it, that is not true as there are several other options nearby. I popped in here for a late night snack one evening and regretted it. It is basically a fast food stall with a few tables and chairs outside and has the usual suspects on the menu. The service was quick and friendly, so no complaints there.

The complaints arise with the food. I ordered one piece of chicken with rice and a couple of pork skewers. In a country which is almost obsessional about eating chicken, I have never tasted the like of it, the piece must have been in the hot cabinet for hours. The skewers were no better and completely defeated my best efforts to chew them. At least the rice was OK, but not much they can do to mess that up really.

I genuinely do not like to give wholly negative reviews but I am afraid in this case it is warranted. Heaven knows how they have survived so long and with so many outlets in a place where it is certainly not difficult to get very good cheap food.

Favorite Dish: Unfortunately, I cannot in conscience recommend anything here.

• elhombre30's Profile Photo

West Cove Restaurant: Excellent food with beautiful ambiance!

by elhombre30 Written Nov 14, 2011

West Cove Resort, Restaurant

Have you heard about the Worlds Famous Boxer from the Philippines Manny Paquiao? Well I think the answer is Yes!

According to some buzz, Manny Pacquiao owns the beautiful private resort located at the end portion of White Beach in Boracay. This is walking distance from Station 1 and visible from boat if you do Island Hopping.

Food are very affordable prices ranges from 150 pesos (3.50 USD) up with several options in their menu. Most in the menu are American food and they also serve different special wines. Dine with sunset for best ambiance.

Cottages are perfect for relaxation for it is a "nipa hut", (a native hut) a touch of filipino art!

Favorite Dish: Haven't tried all in the menu but so far, what I ordered was really good.

• Spa and Resort

Bistro Valhalla: Excellent Steakhouse

by sirenna Updated Oct 1, 2011
    Oysters Dynamite

Good quality steak and friendly efficent service in nice surroundings. Choose from a variety of steak dishes - mine came with a side of baked potato & sour cream and a crisp green salad. The smoked salmon starter was also a treat, as is the broccoli and cheese soup.
    Not in the mood for steak? There are plenty of other things on the menu to satisfy your taste, such as chicken kebabs, pork chops, ribs and cajun chicken.

Favorite Dish: Don't miss the huge salads, "sloppy cow" (beef salpicao) & the oysters dynamite.

• Luxury Travel

3-5-7 Restaurant: Value for Money

by sirenna Updated Sep 28, 2011

3-5-7 Restaurant

This nice, beachfront restaurant is located at 3-5-7 Hotel (south of boat station 3, in Angol). Most of the items on the menu are very affordable and tasty. Try the baked ribs, soups, salads and pasta dishes, as well as traditional Filipino favourites.
    The "panini sandwiches" advertised are just regular sandwiches though, not actual paninis.

Favorite Dish: Some of my favourite dishes on the menu include cheesy potato soup, ham and potato croquettes and the chicken cordon blue.

Instant Answers: Boracay Island

Comments

Boracay Island Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Boracay Island restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Boracay Island sightseeing.

View all Boracay Island hotels