Boracay Island Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Boracay Island

• RestaurantAlchemy: Amazing.... like no other!

by Suzy_travel Written Mar 29, 2011

WoW, after 3 weeks on Boracay island i found a favorite spot on the beach.
    - Restaurant Alchemy.

The food: Amazing, fresh thinking... What a talented chef!
    The restaurant: So personal, intimate ... inviting.
    The staff: always smiling, extremely friendly, knew all about the food ...
    Real good service

The best restaurant by far on the island...
    I will come back over and over again!!

Don´t YOU miss it!!

Favorite Dish: *The tuna tartar...was soooo good! The flavours was perfect...
    *The Fillet Mignon melted in my mouth... Cant explain it.
    *I can not choose any of the desserts to pick as the best... They all was delicious.

-By the way, the owners have the most beautiful little girl running around on the beach during the day.
    So if you see a blond-beauty with a big smile...
    You should be outside on of the best restaurant I ever been to.

• Business Travel

• restaurantAlchemy: ONE WORD WOW!

by TravelAsiaalone Updated Feb 21, 2011

This place is a must visit! the food and service is amazing, pushing the bar high for the standards of restaurants in boracay.

inventive cuisine like no other!

Favorite Dish: where do i start, from the bread and cashew nut butter to the very end of the meal was amazing!

• asianbelle's Profile Photo

D' Talipapa: Market and Cook

by asianbelle Updated Dec 15, 2010

D' Talipapa is a haven for guests on budget and/or on "seafood" diet. Locally referred to as "Paluto" you can market for fresh seafoods & ingredients and bring them to nearby restaurants to be cooked. A minimal fee is charged by the restaurants depending on the type of cooking required --- sauteed, with soup, grilled, etc.

Favorite Dish: We bought a kilo of fish & a kilo of squid and brought them to a restaurant for cooking. In a matter of minutes, we were served steamed fish and grilled squid.

• gacortes's Profile Photo

Zuzuni: Giant Prawns

by gacortes Written Jun 11, 2010

I asked the waitress for their specialty and she pointed the pasta (my apologies for forgetting the name) with prawns on it. Me being allergic to shrimp still tried it, i was there anyway, take the risk! So me and my boyfriend ordered the pasta (Php 495) and he ordered BLT. As soon as our ordered arrived I was like "WHOOOOAA" the prawns are so HUUUUGEEEE. In my opinion, we ordered the wrong dishes because upon looking at sirrena's review, we should have ordered gyro's instead. For me, the taste of their pasta is average, comparable to old spaghetti house' spaghetti marinara. But indeed was the prawns delicious.

• gacortes's Profile Photo

Fridays: The best of Boracay

by gacortes Written Jun 11, 2010

Fridays Boracay has the best restaurant in the Island. From their staff to the food, everything was just perfect. Their steak is so tender that one would really savor each bite. Their food and beverage manager, Mr. Randy Dreisbach, is very accommodating and quickly responds to all your queries had you been booking in advance. From their appetizer to their deserts, it’s just so delicious. Me and my Boyfriend had a candle light dinner in Fridays near their signage to celebrate our second year anniversary, and again, everything was perfect. They even gave us a complimentary cake with "happy anniversary" on it, isn't it so nice? It was so romantic that it’s the perfect spot for someone to propose to his intimate other. It's a bit pricey compared to other restaurants in Boracay but who's complaining? It's definitely worth it! It's undeniably the most wonderful experience we've had in Boracay.

Favorite Dish: Duo of Rosemary Grilled Beef & Chicken Medallion
    Set on potato gratin, sautéed vegetables in a light brandy sauce

-- oh i just can't get enough of it. Until now i remember every bite, it's so delicious!

Our dinner set up along the beach :) Details - elegant table set up Desert Appetizer Me and my Boyfriend :)

Manana: Yummy Mexican Food

by cyndymc Updated May 14, 2010

Manana is popular for its delicious Mexican cuisine priced reasonably, considering the food serving. The ground floor houses its indoor restaurant; the rooftop is a covered but more airy place for dining/drinking. After 5:30 pm, manana sets tables and chairs on the beachfront for those who prefer al fresco dining at sunset/night.

Their menu has pictures of food items to help diners decide on what to order. I like their food presentation and ambience.

Favorite Dish: Tostados & Tacos

Manana Manana Indoor Restaurant Manana Outdoor Dining At Sunset Our Room Service Order: Tacos Manana's Tostadas

• shohman's Profile Photo

Friday's: ehn!

by shohman Written May 13, 2010

I'd read up a lot on the Island and most of the reviews gave Fridays high marks. They do have an eclectic, international menu, but for me the food was just ok, actually for most of my party that was the opinion. Some of the veggies they used were of the canned variety. I wouldn't say our meal was bad, just that we expected more after all the reviews.
    One special, and very important note is the entertainment. We were seated on the beach, which was pleasant. Pleasant until we heard the horrible, HORRIBLE voice of the man playing acoustic guitar. This was something out of a bad SNL skit. Eventually, it became funny, it was THAT bad

Favorite Dish: I had spagetti bolognese and a tomato soup. Nothing special about either

• shohman's Profile Photo

Jony's on the beach: mmm, fruit shakes

by shohman Written May 13, 2010

Jony's serves the odd combination of Mexican food and fruit shakes. We didn't taste the food but on a very hot day we cooled off with some fruit shakes. These are made with fresh fruit, ice, milk and sugar but we opted to hold the sugar. The shakes were very tasty.

Favorite Dish: I had a banana mago which was very good, but Hotsauce let me taste her melon mango and I liked that even better.

• cyndymc's Profile Photo

Big Mamas Pinoy Hotpot & Grill: Miss Home Cooking?

by cyndymc Updated Apr 25, 2010

Big Mamas is a 24-hrs "carinderia" (local diner) that offers all-day breakfast fare, lunch and dinner, as well as night drinks. This is a nice, clean place to sample local dishes at reasonable price (P75 up) in the beachfront.

Many people (specially budget travelers) eat there so if you want to have a seat inside, go about 30 muntes earlier than the usual meal time. Otherwise, you wil be served food outside, but just infront of the place. It is alctually more airy, except that when vehicles (delivery trucks) pass by, you'll have a whiff of the carbon dioxide exhaust.

Favorite Dish: I like their traditional Porksilog*, already complete at P85: rice (fired garlic rice or white rice), porkchop, egg, tomatoes & soup. Their pork adobo is also good.

*"Porksilog" is an acronym for pork, "sinaing" (steamed rice) or "sinangang" (fried garlic rice) and "itlog" (egg)

Big Mamas Menu Board Big Mamas Big Mamas Menu Pictures My Porksilog

Royal Park Hotel: Chinese, Filipino & Korean Specialties

by cyndymc Updated Apr 25, 2010

Royal Park Hotel's dining hall is open not only to their guests, but to the public as well. I like the ambience with a refreshing tropical motif, with sarongs beautifully hang and moving from the ceiling as the sea breeze blew from their veranda-type windows, and I like best the beachfront view and sunset.

For such a nice dining place offering Chinese, Filipino and Korean specialties, the food is surprisingly not that expensive. In fact each ala carte order is good for 2-3 people.

Favorite Dish: We haven't had the chance to taste many of their foods because my daughter and I went there specially for their shrimp sinigang. We craved for it after a tiring day, and it was worth the wait. The soup was sour enough to our liking, the shrimps tasted fresh, and the serving was too much for the two of us; it could be good enough for 3. The smell was so inviting when it was served, I forgot to take a shot of the full bowl before eating. I only remembered when we have eaten half of it.

Dining Hall of Royal Park Hotel Dining Hall of Royal Park Hotel View From Dining Hall of Royal Park Hotel Take the stairs to 2nd floor Our Half-Filled Bowl Of Shrimp Sinigang

• Lemon Cafe: Good Lemon Tarts

by xexe Updated Apr 18, 2010

Lemon Cafe or Lemoni Cafe is an okay place for desserts. However, I'm not sure I'd want to order dinner or lunch there. We ordered the Lemon Tart which had a fantastic tang and a perfect crust. We also ordered the Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse. The mouse was only so-so and the best part was the Chocolate Ganache topping. We also thought we ordered 2 types of Truffles, but what we were served was a Rum Ball and a Coconut Ball. Which were disappointing. They served us a refreshing Lemon, Mint Water which was served for free. I like the concept of having a lemon themed restaurant, I liked the decor but it wasn't enough to win me over.

• Cyma: Opa!

by xexe Written Apr 18, 2010

CYMA is a great restaurant in Boracay, The food is top notch, and the service is also top notch. The restaurant itself is rather small, and don't settle for sitting at the round plastic tables, you lose the ambiance of CYMA as the tables are off to the side and not at the restaurant. You can call ahead and reserve a table, i recommend doing so;it's worth it.

We ordered the Moussaka, which was created beautifully and tasted amazing. , we also had the Chicken Souvlaki which was spiced expertly and grilled to perfection. The saganaki, on the other hand, is a bit of a disappointment. order this if only for the amusing "OPA!" yells of the wait staff. We had skolatina and flaming mangoes for dessert. The former was one of the best desserts i've tried on our 3-day stay in the island. the latter, meanwhile, was just like the saganaki: interesting concept with the flames and all, but a disappointment to the taste buds.
    I also ordered a Blue Margarita which was delicious. I think CYMA is easily in the Top 3 Boracay restaurants and i recommend you give it a try.

• Beaches

• Aria Restaurant: great food!

by xexe Written Apr 18, 2010

Aria is a clean restaurant, with good interior decor and great tasting food. We ordered the quattro formaggi pizza which we found to be delicious and extremely satisfying. We also ordered the pasta Al Amatriciana, we loved the tomatoes, parmesan cheese and bacon included in the sauce and feel it makes the dish superb. I also ordered a tequila sunrise, this mixed drink was the most balanced cocktail i've tried on white beach. Aria also allows for take out of pizza, if you do not want to wish to dine in or do not wish to order Yellow Cab pizza. it's a pity the restaurant opens at 11, we felt it's too late.

tequila sunrise

• Jonah's Fruit Shake & Snack Bar: jonah's is average

by xexe Written Apr 18, 2010

Well, I can't base my review on the walk from station 3 to station one, but i know after walking so far to try these fruit shakes out, i was disappointed.
    I ordered a Strawberry-Banana Shake and my Girlfriend ordered the Mango-Strawberry shake. We decided to not order food at the suggestion of other reviewers here. I'm rather glad we didn't. The shakes were mediocre at best. My Shake had too many strawberries and the bananas were almost none existent. My Partner's shake was the opposite with too much mango and no strawberry. I will say that the shakes were smooth and prepared well, the fruit however, wasn't balanced enough for me.
    I do not know if the quality of the shakes they serve depends on the mood of the person preparing them, and that we were just unlucky that time, but I believe there are more fruit shake-makers out there that can do a much better job.

Eat All You Can Mongolian Grill

by cyndymc Written Mar 10, 2010

Mongolian Grill in Boracay has the same concept as the Mongolian Grills in Metro Manila, where you choose your own ingredients, get as much as you can/want, have it grilled your way (mixed with rice or separate), all for P275! You get a free soup, too. I noticed that Mongolian Grill Boracay offerred a lot of local vegetables like alugbati, kangkong, saluyot, etc which I don't find in their counterparts in Manila. They also allowed the diners to really get as much meat as they want, unlike in other branches where they ask diners what meat they want, then they are given just enough as allocation.

Favorite Dish: Since it was my first time to eat Mongolian Grill (my daughter who likes it coaxed me into trying it), I just got a few of the vegetables I wanted (chayote, carrots, beansprouts), vermicelli, and a little each of pork, chicken and beef, and some squid. I let the buffet attendant help me decide what oils, seasonings and spices to put. I had my mongolian grill separate from the rice, but when I saw my daughter's version look and smell better with the rice, I mixed my rice, too. It was yummy!

My Lunch @ Mongolian Grill Boracay Mmmm, Yummy Mongolian Grill! Food Attendant Assisting Me W/ Seasoning Choose Your Type Of Meat Get All You Can/Want
    • Business Travel

Instant Answers: Boracay Island

Comments

Boracay Island Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Boracay Island restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Boracay Island sightseeing.

View all Boracay Island hotels