Boracay Island Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Boracay Island

Zuzuni Restaurant: Yummy Food for Breukfast

by Cielo_Algaeed Updated Feb 3, 2007

Zuzuni Restaurant, a Greek owned Hotel and Resstaurant doesnt only offer a nice location to customers but also good service and great food.

They have a huge serving for breakfast and choices of either continental or american breakfast.

You can request them to serve your food near the beach. They have an umbrella and small chairs and tables for you to have a sunny breakfast :-)

Cafe del Sol: Coffee and Desserts

by Cielo_Algaeed Updated Feb 3, 2007

Craving for dessert ? Starving for coffee? worry not! Cafe del Sol has a wide selection of desserts and coffee drinks either hot or cold.

Location is near D' Mall.

never miss their cheesecake! Its really yummy!

Boracay Steak House: Steak House

by Cielo_Algaeed Updated Feb 3, 2007

A romantic place to have dinner coz its overlooking the sea. Avergae taste for their Australian beef. Average service and presentation of food.

Just on the next block of sand castle resort.

Favorite Dish: Not necessarily our favorite dish but this are actually the ones we ordered.

Steak and Chicken Ceasar Salad

Jonah's: Milk Shake

by Cielo_Algaeed Updated Feb 3, 2007

Jonah's is known for its smoothy and flavorful milk shakes. They have numerous flavors which you can blend to create a new and distinct taste.

Ive tried their papaya,banana and mango. All yummy! to add, the serving is really big. It can be for 2 persons just in case you're not that thirsty :-p

• LoriPori's Profile Photo

KALINGA BAR & RESTAURANT: SEAFOOD BUFFET

by LoriPori Written Feb 4, 2012

OK, what to eat tonight! Hans and I strolled along the beachwalk and came across KALINGA BAR & RESTAURANT. I wanted to take a look first at what they had to offer and I liked what I saw, so we went in and sat down at a table on the beach.
    It was just after sunset and the beach and sky looked so pretty.
    I went first and filled my plate with goodies, then Hans went. They offered all sorts of seafood and Filipino dishes. I really liked this dish with vermicelli.
    Drinks, iced tea, were included and you could have as much as you wanted.
    All in all, a great choice and only 250 pesos per person ($5.00 U.S.)

• LoriPori's Profile Photo

ANDOK'S: FILIPINO FAST FOOD

by LoriPori Written Feb 4, 2012

Andok's

If you are in the mood for a snack, try ANDOK'S. We went here a few times. We ate in and sometimes we had take-out. Our favourite was the pork barbeque kabobs at 22 pesos each. We would usually order about 10 sticks. They were delicious. They also offer chicken pieces and chicken dinners and Filipino dishes. Behind the order counter, there was a huge bbq pit where they did the grilled meats.

Jony's: Jony's

by Cielo_Algaeed Written Feb 3, 2007

Jony's Restaurant is known for its "you order we cook" basis meaning they will cook the food only after you ordered. This may take a little bit longer than the usual restaurant wherein their food are pre-cooked but rest assure that their signature Jony's fried chicke is really yummy plus of course their milk shakes.

• joysweet's Profile Photo

Real Coffee: Real Breakfast

by joysweet Written Jul 16, 2006

moi at the real coffee bar

Was curious about this place since it has been highly recommended here in VT and in Lonely Planet. The place is a bit hole in the wall - you might miss it if you're not looking for it. The place is very homey, loads of reading (magazine) materials, some books on the shelf as well. Sit on the bar and look up, one of their wall is pappered with pictures and postcards from all over!

Favorite Dish: Loved their pesto omelette (130 pesos) - been trying to duplicate this since I got home. Breakfast fare comes with bottomless coffee or tea. Their coffee is brewed, so it was a bit too strong for me, but the staff gave me extra fresh milk to make it more creamy :) The tuna melt sandwich which was also highly recommended here was a bit too overrated for me. Their tunamelt tasted like the ones I do at home (canned tuna, plus mayo and spices).

• asianbelle's Profile Photo

Jonah's Fruitshakes: The fruitiest fruitshakes

by asianbelle Updated Feb 2, 2006

Jonah's Fruitshakes

The place is unassuming by Boracay standard - 2 adjoining native huts, each with 4 wooden tables complemented either by wooden benches or monobloc plastic chairs - Yet it serves the most famous fruitshakes in the island.

Jonah's boasts of more than 30 flavors that are available dine in or take out. For the latter, the shake is contained in an empty bottle of mineral ice with a straw to boot.

Favorite Dish: I tried both their Mango-Lemon and Lemonade shakes . I enjoyed the combi-shake more as the mixture was simply "fruity". I can't identify which flavor dominates - on my first sip it was the mango, but on my second sip it was the lemon.

I also had Carbonara although it was not what I expected (I like my Carbonara without cream sauce), the strips of bacon and liberal dash of powdered parmesan cheese made up for it.

• sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

Tesebel's at the Puka Beach: Don't miss the garlic prawn w/ buttered honey

by sweet_sentiments Updated Jun 24, 2004

the yummy garlic prawn

The place isn't anything fancy but the food is GREAT! The food here is the one thing I miss so much about Boracay.

Favorite Dish: the garlic prawn w/ buttered honey is sooo delicious...it has crispy garlic w/ a sauce w/ sweetness just right...fresh prawns...yummy...we paid for Php175 (or $3++)

Their "sinigang na isda" is good too....

• Spa and Resort

• mojacko's Profile Photo

Floremar: Affordable Italian

by mojacko Written May 12, 2006

molto bene!

Blame it on our inexperience, but we walked from Station 1 to Floremar which took 30 minutes! I could swear we were actually in a little corner of Italy when we got there! Fortunately, the food made it all worth it! The place was in a very quiet area, very low-key and lit by little Christmas lights in a garden setting. The food took a little while to cook but everything was good though the lasagna seemed to lack flavor. The best thing about it is the price! Everything was cheaper than Aria's and helped us save a lot. My only problem is that the path to it is not very well-lit and may make first-timers afraid to venture this far. They do deliver, they say.

Favorite Dish: My favorite was the seafood risotto. I now look for it everytime I'm in an Italian resto in the city

• arni_ph075's Profile Photo

Manana Mexican Food: Craving for Something Mexican?

by arni_ph075 Written Feb 2, 2006

burritos

If you are craving for a mexican food, Boracay got one for you..Try out Manana Mexican Food, its very near Station 1. Its recommended by Jen a local of Boracay.

The food serving is huge, all using Mexican clay plates. The food is cooked only once you place your order, so its always piping hot.. Delicious. Most of the food is good enough to share for 2 persons.

The restaurant is by the beach, open air, great place to people watch while eating your tacos or burritos. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating.

Favorite Dish:
    The nacho chips is hot, fresh from the pan, and its dip, tomatoes and beans is delicious.

Chicken burritos is very good, one order includes 2 burritos, you may opt to have one beef and one chicken, serving size is huge , good enough to share.

• joysweet's Profile Photo

Seafood Lover's: Seafood Lover's

by joysweet Written Jul 16, 2006

Shrimp in coco cream

It's in a beachfront location, from the outside it looks like a "carinderia" or a native eatery. But their seafood is fresh.

Favorite Dish: I ordered Shrimp in Coco Cream (shrimp is my favorite and I'm bicolana so I love coco cream based food). About 180+. Then my cousin also ordered a shirmp dish (Camaron) which is about the same price. For appetizer, we ordered Calamares (Squid). Drinks are a bit expensive - about 50 pesos for a 12 oz of Coke.

• maple_air's Profile Photo

they're all over the place: Seafoods galore!

by maple_air Written Apr 23, 2005

seafoods

This is what's amazing with this place, you could just eat everywhere. All next to each other are these restaurants or even small stalls that sells almost any food you fancy at the moment. From mouth watering seafoods, filipino specialties,spicy thai delicacies, italian ice-cream, fruit shakes, etc.....you could most certainly find it here.

Favorite Dish: One unforgetable meal we had was when we went to Puka beach, a few meters from the seashore, we dined into this simple, very filipino eatery called Teresita Ihaw-ihaw. We ordered grilled squid, fish, pork, kinilaw ( fish in vinegar with cucumber), which were all very delicious. The dish to die for was the house specialty of king prawns cooked in butter, glazed with honey, Oh my God! i'd give my life to have a taste of it now while i'm writing this! super yummy. It's seafood heaven!

• Beaches

• j_roadrunner's Profile Photo

Beach BBQ's: Fresh Seafood

by j_roadrunner Updated Mar 28, 2006

Lobster?

It is hard to walk far along White Beach in the evening without encountering a tantalising display of fresh seafood next to a BBQ grill. You choose what you want (fish, prawns, squid, lobster...) and they'll cook it for you on the spot. You can also buy your own seafood from the market and arrange for one of the BBQ stands to cook it for you.
    My favourite of these grills was at Attica restaurant near boat station 2.

Instant Answers: Boracay Island

Comments

Boracay Island Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Boracay Island restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Boracay Island sightseeing.

View all Boracay Island hotels