Been here? Rate It!
I forgot the name of this butterfly garden. Sorry. It was very humid inside, I was sweating like a pig. :-). There is also a butterfly garden at the Fairways and Bluewater resort, but they charged more.
Take a guided tour of this beautiful little butterfly garden on Bolabog Beach and see some of the many different species of Philippine flora and fauna. You will learn about the life cycles of butterflies, with eggs, caterpillars, pupae and, of course, many different rare and beautiful butterflies.
Friendly couple Patrick and Carmela will be happy to show you around. The gift shop sells handicrafts, plants and souvenirs.
It costs P100 to get in. You can also order drinks and very reasonably priced meals.
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Boracay Island Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Stoney Creek Hotels
- Navajo National Monument Hotels
- Adelaide Hotels
- Air Hitam Hotels
- Traverse City