Been here? Rate It!
Windsurfing and Kiting
Whether you want to join in or just watch, in high season these activities go on at Bulabug Beach on the eastern side of the island where it is more windy. In low season when the wind changes, they all come over to White Beach. Bulabug Beach is quieter than White Beach, less tourists and vendors about.
For kiting lessons, contact Ocean Republic or Green Yard.
- Water Sports
Wind surfing and Kite boarding
Its amazing to watch the kite boarders on bulabog beach. Flying and leaping thru the air. I heard it was windy on that side of the island. That is an understatement. I think the only reason you would stay on that side of the island is to participate or watch the sport. It was fun to spend a half hour on my gusty perch watching the acrobatics. I guess if people travel that far for a sport they have to be pretty darn good and take the sport seriously. Its worth seeing them.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Boracay Island Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Aomori Hotels
- Los Cristianos
- Jasper Lake Hotels
- Waiheke Island Hotels
- Póvoa de Varzim
- Tyin Hotels
- Kanton Luzern
- Donau - Danube
- Greenwood Things to Do
- Winter Park Things to Do
- Heviz Things to Do
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife Things to Do
- Røros Things to Do
- marble carvings of the Taj Mahal
- State of Sarawak Things to Do
- Bassano del Grappa Things to Do
- St. Saviour's Anglican Church
- Isla Margarita Things to Do
- Temple of the Dawn - Wat Arun