Baler Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Baler

• kertiu's Profile Photo

Baler Hotels and Resorts

by kertiu Written Jul 18, 2010

Favorite thing: Here’s a list of hotel and resort accommodations in Baler. Info provided by the Aurora Provincial Tourism Office and visitbaler.com.

Aliya Surf and Dive Resort
    Contact Person: Roy Rolin Angara
    Number: 09297586005
    Email: iracon@yahoo.comFacebook: Aliya Surf Camp

Amihan Aplaya Lodge
    Contact Person: Lina Ferreras
    Numbers: 09186935904/09184263268/09186328566

AMCO Beach Resort
    Location: Brgy. Sabang, Baler, Aurora (beach area)
    Contact Person: Adelaida Miemban

Bay’s Inn
    Contact person: Rhoda/Ledda
    Numbers: 09089823509/09156077391

Carlito’s Inn
    Location: P.T. Ong St., Brgy. Suklayin, Baler, Aurora (about 2 kms from the beach)
    Contact person: Aida Viron
    Number: 09194254005

Clemente’s Resort
    Location: Sitio Virrey, Brgy. Pingit, Baler, Aurora (about 2 kms from the beach)
    Contact person: Didith Clemente/My-my Tolecina

MM Lodge
    Contact person: Engr. Andres Marmol
    Number: 09195379405

Moreno Lodge and Restaurant
    Location: Baler Public Market (about 1 km from the beach)
    Contact person: Myrna Moreno
    Number: 0918-451-4124/09285059354
    Email: moreno.lodge@yahoo.com

Noel Carl’s Garden Resort
    Location: Brgy. Suklayin, Baler, Aurora (about 2 kms from the beach)
    Contact person: Rasy Amatorio
    Number: 09185393870

Oasis of Baler Resort
    Location: Brgy. Sabang, Baler, Aurora (about 500 m from the beach)
    Contact person: Robin Licad/Marvin Licad
    Numbers: 09085673537/09283222894

Sanchez Resort
    Location: Sitio Cemento, Brgy. Zabali, Baler, Aurora (beach front, about 5kms from town proper)
    Contact person: Malou Sanchez
    Numbers: 09208129998

XTJ Traveller’s Inn
    Location: Brgy. Buhangin, Baler, Aurora (about 1km from the beach)
    Contact person: Belen Velasco
    Number: 09198797447

• cyndymc's Profile Photo

Being One With Nature

by cyndymc Updated Dec 12, 2009

Favorite thing: At Diguisit Beach near the islets, there is a nice picnic grove where there are cottages, picnic tables and benches under the coconut and umbrella trees. I sat there for a long time just enjoying the view of the islets, hearing the rampaging waters of the sea, scrutinizing the colors and patterns of rock formations, and watching the clouds in the blue skies.

As the wind blew, the leaves of the coconut and umbrella trees swayed, rendering a fresh feeling to my tired, weary body. The ground at the picnic grove was covered with carabao grass and the sand at the beach wasn't gritty but composed of crushed corals and shells; there was no dust as the wind blew. Even with the bright sun, the place was still refreshingly cool.

I loved the place so much, and hubby remarked that it was one place he could stay the whole day without being bored... We will definitely bring our family and photo buddies to this place.

Fondest memory: I love Baler's unspoiled beauty, and I love the friendly people of Baler. Though we may go to other places, we will never forget enchanting Baler.

View From Picnic Grove View From Picnic Grove View From Picnic Grove Cottage By The Islet Coconut Trees
    • Photography

• mlt_t's Profile Photo

my mishap..........Thank GOD! I'm still alive!

by mlt_t Updated Oct 17, 2004

Favorite thing: my unexpected accident

Fondest memory: Thank God!!! Nobody was passing by then (since it was very early morning around 6:30am). Accidentally I was throw out from our motorbike due to pressure or impact of the flat tire (‘coz we are moving a little bit fast because the road is all clear 70 kilometers per hour) and I was rolled over 2x… hola! Next thing I know I was laying in the middle of the highway. My husband was asking me “Are you okay?” and then I said, “Yes, I’m fine!” Everybody was in commotion and asking me the same question. When I saw that my husband was okay, it was then that I feel fine and telling everybody I’m okay so I stood up on my own but first I’m checking myself if I had any broken bone due of the accident. It was then that I’ve felt I had few little scratches from my both knee, right ankle and left shoulder but nothing serious with my head since I wear helmet…(if I don’t? I don’t what will happen to me then). So, they change our flat tire and our friend Al, took care of my scratches then. After 30 minutes that everything is all right we move again (I don’t want to spoil our plan and vacation due of my accident). And told that we have to go on ‘coz we already been delayed for a few minutes and we have a long journey to make it to Baler.

• mlt_t's Profile Photo

time to explore the Baler shore line

by mlt_t Updated Sep 16, 2004

Favorite thing: 8:30am after breakfast, we rode our motorbike and go to Barrio Pangil where you can see their Fish port, Ermita Hills, Weather Radar Satellite monitor and the whole view of town of Baler, coastline and Baler Bay.

Fondest memory: well... I forgot to change for new cloths...lol! as you can see I'm still wearing my sleep wear when I explore the town of Baler...lol! will never forget this moment... I have no extra pants 'coz we need to bring it to tailoring shop for repair.

Baler shore line and me

• mlt_t's Profile Photo

Patron saint along the highway

by mlt_t Written Sep 11, 2004

Favorite thing: you could see this Patron along the highway going to Aurora. Maybe they build this small Patron for traveler’s safety or rather a warning for travelers like us because maybe this place is an accident prone/area. They’d donate flowers and prayers and light candle for all soul who had a mishap in this place. This is rather my own opinion since there is a warning sign attached on the tree that it made me realize why they had this patron in the middle of the road.

along the highway of Nueva Ecija

• mlt_t's Profile Photo

the shore, ocean and our motorbike...

by mlt_t Written Sep 9, 2004

Favorite thing: the best vehicle for traveling around Baler or Aurora province is motorbike since this is budget travel and road trip more inexpensive for adventourous people like us... we had the same kind and color of vehicle... take a look at us!

everybody on the road

• mlt_t's Profile Photo

along the way going home...

by mlt_t Written Sep 9, 2004

Favorite thing: The weather is not good and looks like it’s going to rain. It rained for few minutes but it stop; but we have to stop over at Cabanatuan City for our late lunch and snack at Mc Donald’s, since it was already 3:00 pm then move on again and going to pass by Gapan, Nueva Ecija. Our next stop is in Arayat, Pampanga for our 2nd and last petrol refilling. No more stop over since our petrol is enough for going home, so we won’t get very late along the highway and very dangerous for us traveling at night. Our diner was already being cooked and prepared at home on schedule time so we have to be home since everybody is hungry and tired from our long journey.

maria aurora

Pack-up time

by mlt_t Updated Sep 9, 2004

Favorite thing: By 11:30 am – pack up time and ready to leave and go home. We had a very hard journey from Baler, passing by Maria Aurora; going to Pantabangan for our 1st petrol refilling but we stopped again because we had another flat tire.

Fondest memory: while traveling back to our home we pass by in Maria Aurora we saw this view that I have to took because of the unique view I've seen.

Pantabangan Dam Reservoir of Water

• mlt_t's Profile Photo

Place where we stayed for one night...

by mlt_t Updated Sep 9, 2004

Favorite thing: We rented a room at Bahia de Baler. They had a nipa hut house, they had air-conditioned room and clean linen and bathroom.

Fondest memory: You can see in this photo our room to the left door and to the right the desk/ reception area

Bahia de Baler

our breakfast table...

by mlt_t Written Sep 9, 2004

Favorite thing: When you wake up in the morning you don't have to cooked your food because you are on VACATION!

Fondest memory: relaxing, contented and I love the beach ... that is what I did first thing in the morning... see the beach and sunrise... in Baler

eating breakfast at restaurant

Hola!!! Mission Accomplished!

Favorite thing: Date: Sept. 7 Day: Tuesday day-2
    Take off from Baler: 11:30 am
    Time of Arrival in my home: 8:30 pm
    Travel of kilometers from Bataan to Balere and from Baler to Batan: 510 kilometers
    Mission Accomplished

Diner food is served… yum…yum… hungry and my butt hurts but happy because I saw my kids they all had smile in their face seeing me okay and all got home safely from our unforgettable journey… well, when I told them that I’m going to washed up and rest for awhile all the same story about what happen to our accident was being told again, again and again.

Fondest memory: the whole group who was with us in this untiring and adventorous journey we had here at Baler, Aurora Province

WEST KM. 111 RIDERS inside the restaurant

• mlt_t's Profile Photo

finished exploring the place...

by mlt_t Written Sep 9, 2004

Favorite thing: We finished our entire adventurous sightseeing, picture taking, trekking together w/ our motorbike and beware of the road, since the road is rough and dangerous when you reach on the foot of the mountain.

the entire town of Baler

• mlt_t's Profile Photo

Upper view from the mountain

by mlt_t Written Sep 9, 2004

Favorite thing: When we reach the upper hill of Ermita, I took some photo of the scenic view you're going to see here... take a look and what can you say? me? I don't want to go down 'coz I was already satisfied looking down and stayed for a little while.

View of Baler Coastline

Day 2: Sept. 7 (Tuesday)breakfast time

by mlt_t Written Sep 9, 2004

Favorite thing: I woke up around 7am, felt good and no ache at all. So I woke up everybody to get ready and should ate breakfast in the restaurant. Our breakfast is already waiting with us. Here we had fried rice, egg with pork tocino (pork marinated w/ sugar)/ longanisa/ fried bangus fish together with coffee and Ice (cold) Tea.

our breakfast

Baler Sunrise

by mlt_t Written Sep 9, 2004

Favorite thing: My husband and 2 of our companions was already awake by 5:30 am and took pictures of Sunrise. Since we are on the east there is no sunset in Aurora just sunrise. Take a look on my travelogues of my sunrise picture of Sabang, Baler.

Baler Sunrise photo

Instant Answers: Baler

Comments

Baler Favorites

Reviews and photos of Baler favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Baler sightseeing.