Bagac Restaurants

• cyndymc's Profile Photo

Talisay Terrace: Al Fresco Dining

by cyndymc Written Sep 27, 2009
    Where You Eat Al Fresco

Talisay Terrace is Montemar's outdoor outlet which is just outside El Meson. We prefer to have our snacks/dessert there, where there's a good view of the sea and the pool, and where nearby trees provide shade and fresh air.

Favorite Dish: We enjoyed eating our halo-halo (sherbet-like dessert with mixed sweetened beans and fruits topped with ice cream) there.

• Wine Tasting

• cyndymc's Profile Photo

El Meson: Cozy Restaurant

by cyndymc Updated Sep 27, 2009
    Inside El Meson

El Meson is Montemar's Restaurant. It offers breakfast, lunch and dinner in a cozy atmosphere. I like the ambience and interior decor of the place. It looks clean, except for some flies hovering over our food. They must have slipped through the doors at the side which the waiters had kept open while delivering food to the outdoor dining area. The airconditioning units didn't seem to be in good condition, because it didn't cool the restaurant enough... that, or the cool air escaped through the open doors. Service is quite slow.

Contrary to some negative comments I read in some blogs/reviews re: their food, their food tasted good. Even their free set breakfast wasn't bad: choice of garlic rice or toasted bread with butter, scrambled egg, choice of bacon, longanisa/native sausage, corned beef, beef tapa,etc, choice of tea, coffee or juice. The only things I didn't like were their caesar salad with limp leaves "swimming" in too much dressing, and their fruit platter which had very sour mango and pineapple slices, bitter and unripe papaya, and almost tasteless watermelon. Also, I feel that for their prices, the volume of food wasn't commensurate. The drinks were all pricey.

Favorite Dish: I liked best their Fish & Chips which had almost the same quality as that of Fish & Co. My husband liked their Bistek Tagalog; my grandson liked their Fried Chicken with mashed potato and 3-Cheese Pizza; my daughter liked their Spaghetti Bolognese and Pepperoni Pizza.

Instant Answers: Bagac

Comments

Bagac Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bagac restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bagac sightseeing.