Did you mean?Try your search again
Its a great place , in Candijay.
it is located in the remote area of Bohol Philippines.,
specifically in place called Cambane.
it has a very big , huge , rock cliff , a megalith ,
and they called that place locally as " Danikop"
if you got bored of kayaking, skate boarding, beaching, you may try this one
i can assure you friens., that this must be a great adventure awaiting for you
- it is situated at northeastern part of Bohol
- from Manila , you can get there (Tagbilaran) tru air or sea.
- at about 3 hours travel time if you ride commercial Bus from Tagbilaran city
- or if you rent a taxi it only take you a couple of hours.
- then stopover at Candijay Town proper., then take a motorcycle ride they called ( habal-habal) and tell the driver the location (Danikop- Cambane) then they'll drop you there at the site., its beautiful itheres a river right below the fascade of the "Danikop" rock-cliff.,
for our guide in the site.,
you may coordinate at the local government official or just ask the people around there., they're friendly.,
the best there
if you are willing to climb a terrain mountain of elavation ranging from 35 to 20 degrees.
Written Dec 22, 2006
Address: Its a great place , in Candijay.
There are some great rice terraces in Candijay, near the village of Cadapdapan. A bit difficult to get to though, you need a good 4x4.
They're as good as Banaue in my opinion, but hardly any Western tourists have ever been there.
Written Feb 14, 2006