Places to eat in Province of Bukidnon

Lunch....big lunch
    interiors of Amadeo

Most Viewed Restaurants in Province of Bukidnon

• nixca316's Profile Photo

Del Monte's The Bungalow: It's like your home away from home ;)

by nixca316 Written Oct 4, 2012

After our DAHILAYAN ZIP ZONE adventure we planned to eat at THE CLUB HOUSE. For some reason people were pointing us to different directions. I don't know what exactly transpired when our friends were asking for directions, but we ended up going to THE BUNGALOW.

Except for the soups that were probably made from a soup pack, everything was freshly cooked and delicious.

The place looks like a house that was converted into an inn with a large dining area.

My friend who was able to eat at THE CLUB HOUSE said that the quality and taste of the food is the same, so except for the location and general feel of the place, we experienced what he enjoyed last year. :)

Three of us ordered the very juicy Tanguigue Steak. Our other friends enjoyed their steaks(beef and pork) and Fish Sinigang(Citrussy tasting soup...they probably used the Knorr Sinigang Pack, but what I liked about the presentation was that they cooked and served the fish separately from the soup).

Almost all of them ordered pineapple based juice, but I ordered the Fresh Papaya shake. I loved it. It was so refreshing! I never imagined a Papaya Shake to be able to quench my thirst.

The service was a bit slow, but we were treated well. Besides, it was worth the wait.

Even with its simplicity, there's a romantic feel of the place, so I guess it could be a good honeymoon lodge too. ;)

I found it interesting that there were lots of pictures, though blurry, of events during the war (American Soldiers et al)

Favorite Dish:

Rather than talking about my favorite dishes, let me just say that if you're expecting salad with vinaigrette or any kind of dressing, you won't find it in the complete set meals. The salad included there is placed in a saucer with Del Monte Tomato Based Catsup.

Also, the soups, though not bad, are from soup packs.

Top Province of Bukidnon Hotels

See nearby hotels
Malaybalay Hotels
4 Reviews - 17 Photos

Instant Answers: Province of Bukidnon

Comments

Province of Bukidnon Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Province of Bukidnon restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Province of Bukidnon sightseeing.
Map of Province of Bukidnon