Fun things to do in Province of Bukidnon

Most Viewed Things to Do in Province of Bukidnon

• jayjayc's Profile Photo

One of the longest ZIP lines in Asia

by jayjayc Updated Jun 25, 2013

-At 840 M long, the Dahilayan Adventure Park's zip line is said to be the longest "dual" zip line in Asia
    -A newer "single" zip line is longer located in Makilala, North Cotabato, Philippines at 1.3 Kilometers long

• Photography

• nixca316's Profile Photo

Dahilayan Adventure Park

by nixca316 Updated Oct 4, 2012

Ziplines, Drop Zone, Wall Climbing etc.

I think I'm sucker for places with cool weather and pine trees. I love Tagaytay and the Baguio of my childhood, so when I entered this adventure park, I was IN LOVE with it.

Maybe one day I'll try book myself and whoever else at the PINE LODGE just to complete the experience.

Only one of us braved the DROP ZONE, but when she finished her bout, she was all smiles, so I made a mental note to try that the next time...she "flew" solo, but I guess I'll try it with a partner.

We enjoyed the ziplines, most especially the longest one in Asia (so far) at 840m.

Do visit their website for other details.

All I can say now is that you shouldn't miss going there. Whether you conquer your fear of heights or not, your trip won't be wasted, most especially if you're with a loved one. Still, you should try the great adventures here and at the FOREST PARK.

Booking Office:
    Corrales Avenue corner Ramon Chavez Street 9000
    Cagayan de Oro City

Tel No: +63 88 8572663 loc 403 to 404

• nixca316's Profile Photo

The Benedictine Monastery of Transfiguration

by nixca316 Written Oct 4, 2012

This wasn't in our itinerary, but one of my friends took a chance because the last time she was at Dahilayan, there was time constraint. She promised herself that she would not miss her chance this time.

When we were on our way to Dahilayan she asked everyone if we could go to Malaybalay, the Capital of Bukidnon. Since I was a little girl I often wondered what Malaybalay looked like. I have seen movies about Bukidnon, but still, I had no idea what it looked like.

My plans of contacting my good friend and my godson after our ZipZone adventures went pfft. True, I regretted not seeing them, but the trip was worth it.

Whether you're Roman Catholic or simply just love to go to interesting places to check the architecture or for whatever else, you shouldn't miss going to this very picturesque place.

I am usually allergic to flowers, but maybe because I took an antihistamine the previous day or something, I was able to smell them.

The climate was very, very cool and the surroundings are very, very beautiful.

The monks are really taking good care of the place. They plant, do some handicrafts, they bake, et cetera, et cetera.

Here's an interesting story about a guy who was able to stay overnight with the monks. He had so much fun.

• Architecture
    • Religious Travel

• adventurousfeet's Profile Photo

Flying Gecko

by adventurousfeet Written Feb 21, 2011

Bukidnon's highlight is the flying gecko owned by Carl frias and let you fly into the air to see the whole pineapple plantation

• Hang Gliding
    • Windsurfing

• earlpunk's Profile Photo

Conquer Asia's Longest Dual Zipline in Dahilayan

by earlpunk Updated Jul 21, 2010

Dahilayan Adventure Park is located in Barangay Dahilayan, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon. The park is a favorite destination for extreme adventure enthusiasts as it offers various outdoor activities such as zipline rides, ropes course, wall climbing, ATV and zorbit. Dahilayan Adventure Park's main attraction is the 840-meter zipline called the Zipzone, which is said to be the longest dual zipline in Asia.

• Eating Steaks at Del Monte

by tieneara Updated Mar 30, 2009

If you are a steak fanatic then go to the Del Monte Club house at Manolo Fortich Bukidnon. Be careful if you order for the large steak because it's really huge cuts of meat. I heard they feed their cows pineapple. So it's like eating ham but medium rare.

• Eating Steaks at Del Monte

by tieneara Written Mar 30, 2009

• limledi's Profile Photo

Del Monte Club House

by limledi Updated Nov 28, 2006

In Del Monte Club House, you can get a good meal in the Golf Club (tender steaks from locally bred cattle). The food here is a bit expensive. We paid P6000 for our lunch. After which, we went to the golf course for picture taking. You can also have a great time horseback riding. There's a guide that will lead the horse around the tracks. There are big and small horses to choose from so take your pick. Horseback riding cost P100/hr only and it's transferrable meaning anyone can ride on it.

• Horse Riding

See nearby hotels
Malaybalay Hotels
4 Reviews - 17 Photos

Instant Answers: Province of Bukidnon

Comments

Province of Bukidnon Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Province of Bukidnon things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Province of Bukidnon sightseeing.
Map of Province of Bukidnon