Did you mean?Try your search again
was already hungry on my way back to Bacoor from Rosario until i saw this restaurant along the highway offering P175 eat all u can. although a lot of food are already consumed by early bird customers, they are still cooking for a new batch of foods. i still eat, to my surprise, the food was very delicious. their foods are not those on a normal menu. the shrimp is cooked with a very delicious sabaw, i do not know what its called, even the embutido and lumpiang shanghai are delicious.
no wonder, this restaurant offers catering service.
Favorite Dish: everything
Written Oct 8, 2008
A very calming retaurant seating on the man-made lake. The restaurant offers a wide variety of seafood and traditional Filipino Food. Josephine's Restaurant is already there even before I was born.
Favorite Dish: * Mutya Ng Cavite Soup (White Cream base soup w/ different seafoods)
* Tortang Alimango (Crab Omelette)
* Sinampalukang Manok (Tamarind base soup w/ chicken)
* Inihaw na Baboy (Grilled Pork)
* Sizzling Gambaz (Sizzling Shrimp)
* Buco w/ Ice cream (Coconut Shell w/ Ice Cream)
* Sago and Gulaman(Sweet Tapioca and Jelly w/ Ice and Vanilla Scent)
* Fresh Ripe or Green Mango Shake
Written Apr 13, 2006
Address: Panamitan, Kawit, Cavite
Phone: (+6346) 436.0161