Ternate Travel Guide

Ternate Things to Do

• A patio to resort sightseeing and...

Come and walk along to the Landing Hut, there are benches to sit around on the waiting area. From there you have a fully view of the resort.

• River flows to the ocean

...and there was a bridge about 2 meters width, where a river flows towards the ocean. More farther on the pic is an island ( Corrigidor Island).

• The bay resort

A good place for beach hoping, swimming, fishing, kayaking or water cycing. A place within mountainside of Ternate Cavite and opposite the bay beach resort is the overlooking historical Island of Corrigidor. This resort is exclusively guarded by National Marines towards Corrigidor ( Philippine world war2 site)

Ternate Restaurants

• Try the resort restaurant

The food is absolutely high rated for me. The restaurant is in good location beach front and both sides a few meters away are swimming pools if you intend not to swim with salty and sandy water. We've been dining in here for breakfast only though they serve lunch, snacks and dinner. ( we cook our food in our rented unit) Breakfast was excellent

• Try the resort restaurant

It's a luxe family friendly restaurant. heres the bunch of the family enjoying the meal. A great breakfast with freshly brewed coffee..I like and I miss the mango juice as well.

• Ternate Hotels

0 Hotels in Ternate

Ternate Transportation

• kylian74's Profile Photo

by kylian74 Written Jan 21, 2004

A car is essential to go Cylabne Bay, because there's no any public vehicle drives through the resort and I believe the town of Ternate is quite far from here.

Ternate Off The Beaten Path

• Find some fruit tree

There was some Jack fruit tree behind childrens playground of the resort. I have two pics, one tree with 1 fruit and this one has two.

• Hunting for something

Because the place is a real mountainside, there are grass, trees, not concrete pathways, river and etc. Kyle loves this place so much, after swimming he had fun catching grasshopers and butterflies which I have to help him. Look, he put it on a plastic sack for few minutes and let them free again.

• Try to catch some fish from the bridge!

Who would think of this! fishing by the ocean wasn't that success?..and before it ended hubby and Voltaire tried once again, I saw them them this way and took this pic, who knows the flowing river could give them the 2'nd catch of the day.

Ternate Sports & Outdoors

• Beach cycling

The beach is shallow until the maximum length ( with net) here you can hire the beach cycle and go for it. Unlucky we did not try it! This are availabe for hire from the resort

• Fishing..fishing and fishing

Oh, at least they got one.They proudly presented the one and only..haha.. Equipment available for hire at the resort

• Fishing..fishing and fishing

No fish yet!!..but how it works?Hubby and Kyle waching my brother's best. Fishing equipments available for hire at the resort

Ternate Favorites

• Fun for kids

Caylabne Bay resort is not only pools, bay, fishing and the restaurant but there's also fun things for kids like their childrens playground fronting the ocean. Kyle had fun here, he has everything which the child can dream to play like water ( beach and pool) sand, hills, mini forest, playground and etc.

• The private pool

This was our private pool for 2 days, when you rented an apartment unit, pools include! Fun..fun..fun with the family, one of the best thing on my short vacation here. A candlelight dinner by the pool was excellent!

• Nice swimming Pools

I like their pools, they have at least 5 swimming pools from kids to adult, It's properly mentained and mostly big. Why I didn't had a chance to Swim at least one of those 5!!..though I had fun!.2 days stay here wasn't not enough with the whole family..lot's of things to do, plus when were back to our rented apartment unit, we had our PriVatE...

Instant Answers: Ternate

Comments

Explore Deeper into Ternate
Shore and seashell