Cebu Provincial Capital, Cebu City

Lapu-lapu
    by kemisteryoso
  • Lost High Heels

by mfalob Written Apr 18, 2015

I just wrote a subject but really, i need all your help or my mom would kill me. i just want to inform you that i left a pair of high heels in a taxi and we didn't know what's the name of the company. All we know is that the driver is speaking in tagalog. We're from J Centre Mall to Parkmall. The high heels cost 2,000 or more. And the taxi is Avanza. If you might know who this taxi driver is, please reply. I really need your help.

• kemisteryoso's Profile Photo

Cebu Provincial Capital

by kemisteryoso Updated Jul 19, 2010

This structure is the seat of provincial government of Cebu. Located on the far end of Osmena Blvrd and was constructed in the year 1937.

It is a 3 level main building building with central dome and concave facade that contains an inscription saying " The authority of the Government emanates from the people" This is what I like most.

Lapu-lapu
    • Architecture

• freddie18's Profile Photo

Cebu Provincial Capitol

by freddie18 Updated Feb 3, 2009

The provincial capitol of Cebu is the main building in a compound located along Osmena Boulevard. There is also a building behind the capitol which houses other provincial government offices.

The Cebu Provincial Capitol is where the Governor and members of the Board hold their office. An edifice of pre-war vintage which was considered a replica of the American White House.

I really like the style of this building and how it was built. I am sure the Cebuanos are proud of this. It was so striking and of majestic structure. It is a 'must see' in Cebu City.

A Better View of Cebu Provincial Capitol A Good View of Cebu Capitol Entrance of Cebu Provincial Capitol
    • Architecture