Zoomers Indoor Black Light Miniature Golf, Cebu City

• ZOOMERS Mini golf and haunted house

by lanie_pinay Written Apr 11, 2009

The weekend before holly week, we are looking for something to do, then we found zoomers. my family went their what a surprise to find the place like this in cebu.

i have 6 neices, Mom, Dad, sisters and brothers, are really enjoy specially me. we have no idea what mini golf about is. but we still tried to play, so when you start hole number one their is beautiful dolphin and turtle. and we are verry exited even we are still in the first hole. and when we moved to the third hole, when we trying to shot the ball, the octupos is trying to jump on you . when my neices turns, i was nervous coz she is only 3years old, so i am sure that she well gonna cry, but i was surprise because she was jumping and try to run away with the big smile. and we are really happy for her.

Their is many,many more exiting the second room to the third rooms, their is Mummy moving with the smoke, their is voice too.
    hahaha...

In the third rooms theirs is port san pedro with the cannon actually fire, not only that their is really scarry monster box, that scared us. but we love it. hehehehe... their is more fun in their.

That was a great day for us. but the problem is my 6 necies after we finish the 9th holes, they are really want to stay and start the fiert hole again.. i cant afford it their 6kids.. that was verry fun.

Lanie

• Whale Watching
    • Theme Park Trips

• AlphaKano's Profile Photo

ZOOMERS Indoor Black Light Miniature Golf

by AlphaKano Updated Apr 11, 2009

What was that? Yeah you read it correctly. Cebu has an indoor black-light miniature golf course. Before I describe it, I will say that we caught this place on it's Grand Openning weekend (March 28th, 2009), and we had an awesome time.

This mini golf course has nine holes and we were thinking that it should be eighteen, but we were not disapointed. This indoor course has a twist...it is also a HAUNTED HOUSE!!!

As you play, you are taken through three different "Themes".

1) The first three holes are in an "underwater" theme. Meaning to say that when you first enter the course it is "virtually" under water in the ocean. There are whales, dolphins, sea turtles, jellyfish, and a very friendly and micheveous OCTOPUS. Be careful of this guy as he will startle you.

2) Next is a theme set in an ancient Egyptian Mummy's Tomb (see photos). The artwork in this place is very impressive. Well done.

3) The third and final "theme" is similar to a "Pirates of the Carribean", but the designer has cleverly included some local history as there is a replica of Cebu's Fort San Pedro. The fort is equipped with two functional cannons, and they actually fire at the pitateship adjacent to in the simulated pirate attack on the fort.

There are more "Haunted House" effects that I left out so I wouldnt spoil your experienc, but rest assured you will be scared...at least I was.

We saw both kids (like young kids. 4 years old), and adults playing.

The manager comunicated that their kitchen would be open soon to serve food and drinks as the atmosphere was comfortable, and we wanted to stay to watch other players get "scared" by the animatronic animations.

Enjoy!

• School Holidays
    • Theme Park Trips

• AlphaKano's Profile Photo

Blacklight Mini Glof - Zoomers

by AlphaKano Updated Mar 30, 2009

What was that? Yeah you read it correctly. Cebu has an indoor black-light miniature golf course. Before I describe it, I will say that we caught this place on it's Grand Openning weekend (March 28th, 2009, and we had an awesome time.

As you play, you are taken through three different "Themes".

We saw both kids (like young kids. 4 years old), and adults playing.

Enjoy!