Nightclubs and bars in Province of Cebu

ordering
  • Nightlife

Most Viewed Nightlife in Province of Cebu

• trans1ent's Profile Photo

In Banilad...can't remember the name of the place: Karaoke time!

by trans1ent Written Jun 22, 2006

All right I'm not a fan of kareoke but it seems to be pretty popular here, hence thats how we ended up here. Of course we made a rule that EVERY1 HAD to sing...of course I didnt make that rule, but it seemed to relax people a bit or not! hehehe

What we did once we got there was order drinks! Yup, it helps to lose one's inhibitions so they can 'sing'. We got 4 pitchers of cocktails, there was about 8 people so we had to make sure everybody got plastered! One thing we didnt know, well its different from Oz, is that theyre really liberal with their alcohol!! I like cocktails as in essence theyre meant to be nicer than beer as you can't really taste -the alcohol- right! Well you could so take it easy! I think I only had 2 glasses and I was already drunk, of course I'm a cheap drunk, but that was within an hour of settling in the place.

Of course it helped relax reluctant singers and by the end of the night every1 had a turn, myself included, of course I blame the alcohol for not singing so well. ;-)

By the way we didnt get to finish the alcohol as there was too much and I think most of us had our fill. Also it only cost, for everything inclu food, drinks & room charge (3 hrs) Php 4326...in AU$111

Dress Code: I guess you can't wear your 'home clothes' but you don't have to wear a gown. I guess just your nice going out clothes =)

Our 1st drink...cheers The initial drinks...others ordered more Yep..we're getting there Before leaving....hhhmmmm....
    • School Holidays
    • Music

• bike_packer's Profile Photo

TOPS Lookout Area.: Overlooking Cebu City and Beyond

by bike_packer Written Jun 8, 2006

The view at the top of Mt. Busay is magnificent overlooking the whole of Cebu City and as far as Mactan Island and the seacoast in full panoramic view.

Nothing beats the best time to experience this than on sunset up to the time Cebu slowly lights up as darkness creeps in. Cebu at night is warm to the eyes as the temperature up here gets cold.

P50 entrance and food stalls within the area.

Dress Code: Bring enough layer of clothing as it gets cold up there as the night gets late.

Cebu Lights Up
    • National/State Park

• Mr. A: From above!

by yen_2 Updated Oct 31, 2003

Aside from Topps viewing deck from above that has a lovely view from the whole city. Mr. A boasts it's nice spot for viewing the city as well and just have a wonderful dinner with friends, family and lovers...Just gazing the city lights and talking with great set of friends..Nah...it's really fun though!

Dress Code: Any you fancy on..=)

Mr.A

• Ratsky: Let's Dance the night away!

by yen_2 Written Apr 26, 2003

Cebu offers one of the best nightlife spot! When I was in my single days...nah..I used to go out too though I'm not really good in going out at night since I'm insonmia, if I'm sleepy, I need to jump in to bed...But, for the sake of friends, I can dance and drink,lol! Hmmm..I was told, I was a great dancer too,No...not a go-go dancer,lol! Just living the life of being a "dalaga"...Those where the days...

You can find lot's of nice resto and bars at the Ayala Center ground floor.

Dress Code: Dress properly. A jeans would be fit for night outs and a sleeveless for girls top would be a bit sexy and nice to look at..;-)

• Theme Park Trips

• Sunflower City: Sunflower @ Night!

by yen_2 Written Oct 26, 2003

The place itself is spacious and eclectic...Dancing and eating is good and of course enjoyed much with friendz...Live band!

Dress Code: Jeans and sleeveless tops is okey..

A night at Sunflower..

Parian Hotels
Agsungot Hotels
Punta Princesa Hotels

Instant Answers: Province of Cebu

Comments

Province of Cebu Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Province of Cebu nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Province of Cebu sightseeing.
Map of Province of Cebu