outside
    ordering
  • Nightlife

• Karaoke time!

All right I'm not a fan of kareoke but it seems to be pretty popular here, hence thats how we ended up here. Of course we made a rule that EVERY1 HAD to sing...of course I didnt make that rule, but it seemed to relax people a bit or not! heheheWhat we did once we got there was order drinks! Yup, it helps to lose one's inhibitions so they can...

• Overlooking Cebu City and Beyond

The view at the top of Mt. Busay is magnificent overlooking the whole of Cebu City and as far as Mactan Island and the seacoast in full panoramic view. Nothing beats the best time to experience this than on sunset up to the time Cebu slowly lights up as darkness creeps in. Cebu at night is warm to the eyes as the temperature up here gets cold.P50...

• From above!

Aside from Topps viewing deck from above that has a lovely view from the whole city. Mr. A boasts it's nice spot for viewing the city as well and just have a wonderful dinner with friends, family and lovers...Just gazing the city lights and talking with great set of friends..Nah...it's really fun though! Any you fancy on..=)

• Sunflower @ Night!

The place itself is spacious and eclectic...Dancing and eating is good and of course enjoyed much with friendz...Live band! Jeans and sleeveless tops is okey..

• Let's Dance the night away!

Cebu offers one of the best nightlife spot! When I was in my single days...nah..I used to go out too though I'm not really good in going out at night since I'm insonmia, if I'm sleepy, I need to jump in to bed...But, for the sake of friends, I can dance and drink,lol! Hmmm..I was told, I was a great dancer too,No...not a go-go dancer,lol! Just...

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Province of Cebu? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Province of Cebu Hotels

Agsungot Hotels
Punta Princesa Hotels
Parian Hotels

Instant Answers: Province of Cebu

Comments

Province of Cebu Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Province of Cebu nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Province of Cebu sightseeing.
Map of Province of Cebu