Safety Tips in Province of Cebu

Taoist Temple
    Taoist Temple
    by freddie18
    Steps to the top of the Temple

Most Viewed Warnings and Dangers in Province of Cebu

• anders1975's Profile Photo

Check your travel agent tickets

by anders1975 Written Jul 29, 2005

I bought airline tickets with one of the travel agents in Cebu. It was electronics tickets with Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines. The first one was fine, but when I wanted to confirm the return flight with PAL, they told me I only had got a reservation, not a confirmed flight... I had to pay the ticket first!
    It turned out the travel agent had handed me a printout only for the PAL flight and only reserved a seat.
    I needed that flight as I had an international connection in Manila and there are only one PAL flight a day out of Puerto Princesa. Usually these are fully booked. PAL contacted the travel agent and things worked out fine this time, but only because I was trying to confirm the ticket five days ahead (according to PAL).
    PAL also told me this travel agent had charged me full price economy fare while the ticket was at promotion price as well.
    I hope this was an unfotunate error, but I'd like to share this experience so that you don't miss you flight (or reservation). This travel agent's name is Nautica Travel and Tours at this office is situated close to the Robinson Mall, Cebu city, but let me point out that I don't know whether this incident was an honest mistake or a fraud.

Province of Cebu Hotels

Parian Hotels
Agsungot Hotels
Punta Princesa Hotels

Instant Answers: Province of Cebu

Comments

Province of Cebu Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Province of Cebu warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Province of Cebu sightseeing.
Map of Province of Cebu