Toril Travel Guide

Beautiful Nipa cottages!
    by yen_2
    Nipa huts for your fishing sessions;-)
    Pretty colorful flags

Toril Things to Do

• by yen_2 Written Jun 25, 2003

They also have a crocodile viewing which is only for weekends. Haven't seen one as we went out during Friday. But, I guess, it's only those ordinary things to do just to have fun while you're in there. We went out there around 11 in the morning. Just in time for lunch as it's what we are for though it's hot but the day is just beautiful and the place is at peace. In time for another blue skies;-)

Schedule~

• by yen_2 Written Jun 25, 2003

The Resort, I guess has just started as they we're just expanding the area. They put pretty colorful flags around the place. And the pound are man made that have a sea water in it too. They have lot's of St. Peter's Fish that are very delicious if it will be cook in fried.

Pretty colorful flags

• by yen_2 Written Jun 25, 2003

This old man here are doing the chair made made local crafts. He's doing the chairs that will be used for the resort! What a creative one for such..It is made by his own bare hands. I was lucky to see him doing it beside the pound in one of the nipa cottage.

Local crafts~

Toril Restaurants

• by yen_2 Written Jun 25, 2003

When we went out there are only a couple of costumers, us and the other mens group. I noticed that when they arrived they already had their foods ready and found out that they already ordered already by phone! Next time, I will call in advance?

Favorite Dish: The barbeque's sure are yummy!

Eating!

• by yen_2 Written Jun 25, 2003

The food was heaven and as I love barbeque's and frieds. It's best to eat bare hands, so, barehands we did! The grilled pork and chicken was heaven too, try it! Am sure, you'll like too;-)

Favorite Dish: The resto is located at the center of the resort! It's noct hot as the place is sorrounded by many pounds that air is fresh..As you can see, we've been here only for lunch and it's worth a try! We'll be here again and again!

Thi is it~the Resto!

• Toril Hotels

0 Hotels in Toril

Toril Off The Beaten Path

• by yen_2 Written Jun 25, 2003

When you want to visit it's expected that you're here for fishing and of course shouldn't be missed! Try it, I'm sure it's worthwhile doing it away with the noise and be at peace.

Nipa huts for your fishing sessions;-)

Instant Answers: Toril

Comments

Toril Travel Guide
Map of Toril