Pagudpud Transportation

by cheesei
    by cheesei

Most Recent Transportation in Pagudpud

• muhamadsinsuat's Profile Photo

Very good services of kuya ronie's van rental

by muhamadsinsuat Updated Apr 9, 2014

Before we go for a vacation and tour in ilocos, we made several efforts to look for a van rental for our trip with my family and friends to ilocos region, we landed and saw the vt reviews about kuya ronie's van rentals with suggested itineraries. first i considered his availability of charger onboard for not being low on battery while on tour as well as the wi-fi free. when i called him on his phone i asked for a discount on his van rentals and he gave as a reasonable discount for laoag vigan and pagudpud tour.
    So finally we met last friday dec. 6, 2013 at the airport of laoag city in the morning and we started the tour to pagudpud. he is very kind and full of knowledge about our tour destinations as he is explaining all the sites we visited especially the importance cape bojeador or light house for the ship passing by when gps is not yet available, the bangui windmills and the jar factory in vigan city. he is very alert with his driving and always attentive with our needs. we finished our tour with full of good memories that cannot forget with kuya ronie
    if you want to avail his van for hire, just call or text +639159857302 / +639208071331
    visit the website www.van4ilocos.weebly.com

• Business Travel

• muhamadsinsuat's Profile Photo

best driver for ilocos adventure trips

by muhamadsinsuat Updated Apr 9, 2014

If you really care about your travel then go to Kuya ronie's van rental because he is not only a driver but he is a good tourist guide and aside from being a driver, he is also a holder of national certificate II ( certificate no. CLN-NQ 1313669 ) awarded by TESDA as a proof of being a skilled professional driver for the tourist destinations of ilocos region. he is courteous and fully attentive with your needs but most of all is that, his van is very cool aircon with available 220 volts power to charge your gadget and very fast free wifi inside the van which is very useful to update your email, uploading your picture and downloading your games while you are onboard.
    so if you wish to go for a safer and a good driver with very cool aircon then call or text him at +639208071331 / +639159857302
    visit the website of kuya ronie for more details and suggested itineraries at www.van4ilocos.weebly.com

• Business Travel

by muhamadsinsuat Written Apr 9, 2014

note: the author is not connected to kuya ronie nor even related to him and this is plainly a good REVIEWS and not an advertisement as the others do.

Mode: TO,AROUND

othercontact: http://ilocos-travelers.blogspot
    Phone: +639159857302
    Type: Other

by stargazerloah Updated Mar 10, 2014

To make your Ilocos trip enjoyable and hassle free, you need to get a tourguide who will take you to places not just in Pagudpud but in Vigan and Laoag as well. Plus, a great tourguide who will fix your transportation and accomodation too. Now that's triple fun right? Famous tourist spots in Ilocos Region is something fun and very historical. So don't miss that chance!

Months before our Ilocos trip I started reading blogs to have an idea. I was assigned to do the itinerary for the group so I researched a lot about the place. Upon reading so many blogs I noticed a tourguide's named mentioned several times on different blogs. And to my curiosity and excitement about the tour I immediately contacted this tourguide. His name is ROLAND VILLALUZ. A great tourguide, a very good photographer, very accomodating, a joker! lol, patient and a God-fearing man. We were so blessed to have him as our tourguide, with the affordable package he offered us, without 2nd thoughts we hired him as our tourguide.

Anyone who's planning their Ilocos Trip, I will be providing our tourguide's info.

CONTACT no. :09275590818

• rainejay's Profile Photo

by rainejay Written Mar 9, 2014

• AFFORDABLE TOUR PACKAGE TO PAGUDPUD With KUYA LEE

by cathy_clc Written Feb 19, 2014

Our visit in Pagudpud was very memorable. We hire KUYA LEE to be our driver/tour guide tells us all the details and way we're going to do. He also ensure our safety he act as our body guard and accompany us to the places that were not familiar aside from that he is entertaining, humble, patient, a great photographer and a God-fearing man.
    I fully recommend KUYA LEE MOLINA as a driver, tour guide and photographer if you are planning to go to Pagudpud for your holiday/vacation/honeymoon. He is very kind and humble indeed!!!
    OUR ITINERARY WITH KUYA LEE’S SERVICE

PAGUDPUD-VIGAN-LAOAG TOUR
     For 2-3 days plus pick up and drop at airport/bus terminal @ Php7,500.00

TRIKE RATE
    PAGUDPUD TOUR (north & south bound) @ Php 1,200.00
    NOTE: additional php300.00 for the transfer going inside Kapurpurawan White Rock Formation
    & Café Bojeador Lighthouse

• Eco-Tourism

• cheesei's Profile Photo

Ilocos tour package....

by cheesei Written Jan 3, 2014

I fully recommend Kuya Jomar Villaluz as a driver,tour guide and photographer if you are planning to go to Pagudpud for your holiday. He is using GL grandia,Fortuner,MB100 van,Getz (Hyundai),Wrangler (turbonetics) and Tricycle 147 for touring around in Vigan,Laoag and Pagudpud.
    I choose him as our tour guide during our holiday last Dec.2013,and he is very kind and humble indeed!!!. It's our first time to go to the north and he tells us all the details and way we're going to do.From our departing to the plane by Cebu Pacific untill we arrived in Laoag City. And thanks God we arrived safe in Casa Victoria Resort in Pagudpud.
    He also offers package tour if you are in tight budget. He got friends in Baguio, Vigan,and Laoag for a broken tour.
    I've been recommend some friends touring around in Vigan,Laoag and Pagudpud tour and they said it's really wonderful and amazing tour they've experienced especially the 4x4 in sand dunes..!!! :)
    God Bless Us All!!!!

You can check him in his facebook account:
    www.facebook.com/jomarvillaluz
    for smart: 09203183945
    for globe: 09159074537
    for sun: 09438326263

• Beaches

Instant Answers: Pagudpud

Comments

Pagudpud Transportation

Reviews and photos of Pagudpud transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pagudpud sightseeing.