Pagudpud Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in Pagudpud

• megnaomi's Profile Photo

Pagudpud Tour with Manong Nelson Aguila

by megnaomi Updated Apr 5, 2015

Visit Pagudpud and these amazing places with ever pasensyoso and professional photographer manong Nelson Aguila Tel. No. 0947 542 9998 / 0926 685 3129
    You can rent his tricycle for small group (3-4 person) or Van for large group for Pagudpud or City Tours.

Pagudpud North Bound:

5. Sand Dunes

Blue Lagoon Kabigan Falls Patapat Bridge Paoay Church Sand Dunes

Direct bus from Manila to Pagudpud and vice versa

by shavy Written Jan 26, 2015

There is a new route with bus company Partas to Pagudpud. It has been a rumor for years that passenger from Manila can take a bus directly to Pagudpud. It happen recently, our local guide told us that is now easy for visitors from Manila. Because Pagudpud it became a popular destination in Ilocos norte and many people from Manila use Pagudpud for a weekend gateway

Going back to Manila is just the same. We have taken a bus with destination Pasay Manila, this bus stop in Laoag first for about 20-30 minutes, and then continues to Vigan stop for about the same 20-30 minute and then go directly to Pasay/Cubao Manila

This conveniently route is very easy, otherwise going to Laoag and then another bus for Pagudpud. I took a photo of the timetable, for sure always confirm the schedule because I really don't rely Partas schedule, they change hour on the last minute. After out tour in Pagudpud I ask our local guide if we can get a bus straight to Vigan, he said yes, but we have to wait on the highway. So we waited for bus at the waiting shed in the highway.

We waited for awhile and suddenly Partas came, so we're in good direction now to Vigan. But the bus stop in Laoag for 20-30 minutes we stay in terminal waiting to depart for Vigan. At least we do not have to change any bus. Only Partas has a direct route to Vigan from Pagudpud

Timetable
    • Photography

• cheesei's Profile Photo

Special thanks to Kuya Jomar Villaluz

by cheesei Written Jan 19, 2015

I took some fond memories of our 3-day tour at Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur.(Vigan,Laoag and Pagudpud tour). I am very thankful to Kuya Jomar Villaluz who made the arrangements. The tour was affordable and organized. The blod that I read was true :). He is very kind, very patience in waiting us and see to it that we enjoy the tour. Specially the 4x4 ride in Culili Paoay Sand Dunes."the home of Panday".. It's very exciting to ride on the 4x4 vehicle and sand boarding...
    The VIP treatment,warm welcome and friendliness of Kuya Jomar is sincerely appreciated. I highly recommend him in taking care of us...We will surely contact him again should we decide to visit Ilocos again in the future. Rest assured that I will recommend him to my family and friends..Thank you very much Kuya Jomar!!!..See you again next time :) God bless po...

You can check his facebook account:
    www.facebook.com/jomarvillaluz

contact him with these cellphone numbers:
    for smart : 09203183945
    for globe: 09159074537
    for sun: 09438326263

• Museum Visits
    • Horse Riding

Pagudpud tricycle number 109

3. Café Bojeador Lighthouse

The Northbound and Southbound cost Php 600/tour. If you would take the 2 Tours, it would take you a whole day of exploration ( Php 1200)

You can negotiate pricing with Arcel Calipjo, here is the contact number.. 09212405500

• Photography

ultimate experience in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte

by leomarklagundino Updated Jan 7, 2015

missing Pagudpud so much, i enjoy spending my vacation there with the fresh and cold breeze from the mountains of caraballo and the siera madre. as well as the clean and emerald water of the white beaches..pagudpud is really a hidden paradise..people are very simple.

• Hiking and Walking
    • Eco-Tourism

Kuya Arcel our ever patient Tour Guide

• shavy's Profile Photo

Tricycles are the only available around

by shavy Updated Jan 6, 2015

Pagudpud is a very nice place of Ilocos norte in Luzon region, the place is not very known for foreign visitor but very popular for local people as one of the best destination in Ilocos. Visiting in December can be cold and rain so bring a waterproof jacket with you. Pagudpud is about 2 hours by bus from Laoag, the place is a bit like off beaten path but is well worth to travel. We took a mini bus from Laoag the day we arrived was raining and windy. We already have contact person and he supposed to pick up us at the bus terminal

But before we arrived at the terminal the bus conductor came to say that our tricycles are waiting on the next stop. I was surprise I thought we met him at the terminal but is okay for us. So, the bus stops one of the waiting shed and when we get off the bus there were other tricycle waiting so, I have to ask which one of them is Ramon the name of our contact person, so, here he was presenting himself.

I ask him to bring us to our hotel first to check in before our tour began. We have one big luggage and a backpack, the tricycle is very small I sit inside with the luggage and my partner at the back of the driver. It rains hard and he use his plastic door against the rain but this blows the wind most of the time during the ride.This is the only public transportation available and honestly is not a very comfortable transport to sit on the whole day. I'm small but feel uncomfortable in it. At the end of our tour I have a terrible back ache.

The most difficulty is when you get into the tricycle, you will have to do some crawling to get in and if you are taller than 6 feet I don't think you can manage to sit in that trikes for a whole day. Especially some of the roads in Pagudpud are bumpy and that's the worst thing, you will hit the roof which is in metal. The bench is made from a hard wood material not soft to sit on. We're glad we can do the tour in one day because I don't think I can sit two days on that tricycle. When it rain even though there were plastic door hanging on but at the end of the day we were very wet anyway. Tricycle fare in Pagudpud is cheaper than elsewhere is only 10 peso

Trikes in Pagudpud Inside the trikes

Get a bus straight to Vigan from Pagudpud

by shavy Written Dec 23, 2014

After spending two days in Pagudpud we want to get to Vigan without changing bus in Laoag. There is a bus terminal in Pagudpud but this bus only going to Laoag. If taking one of this bus you must change in Laoag and need to go to another terminal for Vigan and I don't like to do it we wasted a time. I have done some research about it but can't find the bus schedule. And there is no bus schedule between Pagudpud and Vigan that's why there is no information also on Bus from Pagudpud to Vigan

I was very thankful to our tour guide Ramon his name he's so kind and helpful. After the tour I ask him if is possible to get to Vigan from Pagudpud, he said yes, but you must wait the bus on the highway, I'll bring you there tomorrow he say. Around 7:30 he arrive at the hotel and took us to the highway in a waiting shed I look to my watch it was exactly 7:51 am when we arrive in the highway. So we waited for awhile I've notice that buses to Laoag passes dozen times already. And we patiently keep on waiting and Ramon is still with us waiting untill we get in to the bus.

He said the bus to Vigan passing through between 8 to 10 am those buses came from Taguegarao or Cagayan. So after patiently waiting for an hour the bus to Vigan arrived. The bus has sign "Pasay-Cubao-Laoag" it is Partas bus, There were only three passengers on board. The bus run straight without stopping on the way till Laoag. In an hour we arrive in Laoag terminal, the conductor said we have to wait for 30 minutes before continuing to Vigan. So we walk around there were plenty of shops inside the terminal. After 20 minutes the conductor called let's go. There are more passengers aboard but the bus still not full

On the way to Vigan the bus stop for passenger but not a lot. So, the ride to Vigan is about 2 hour form Laoag is quiet fast than normal. Totally our trip from Pagudpud to Vigan is 3 hour. It can take much longer if we took a bus to Laoag and change bus to another terminal. If you have patient just stood on the highway and wait for buses to Vigan. The bus sign has normally " Pasay, Cubao, Laoag" it stops in Laoag to unload/ reload passengers but you are at ease and no hassles of changing bus in Laoag. Fare from Pagudpud to Vigan cost 255 peso each

Bus Pagudpud to Vigan

• cheesei's Profile Photo

Laoag,Vigan and Pagudpud tour Package

by cheesei Written Jul 4, 2014

My friends and I availed the service of Kuya Jomar Villaluz last June 2014 for Vigan,Laoag and Pagudpud tour. He is so kind,friendly and very trustworthy. That's why I recommend him as tourist guide around Ilocos. He is very considerate to took us a group pictures as well. We enjoyed our Ilocos tour especially the 4x4 ride!!! Thanks to Kuya Jomar :)...We will go back there with some friends and avail his service again..:)

You can check his facebook acconunt:
    www.facebook.com/jomarvillaluz

• Diving and Snorkeling

• stargazerloah's Profile Photo

Vigan-Laoag-Pagudpud Tour

by stargazerloah Written Jun 29, 2014

To make your Ilocos trip enjoyable and hassle free, you need to get a tourguide who will take you to places not just in Pagudpud but in Vigan and Laoag as well. Plus, a great tourguide who will fix your transportation and accomodation too. Now that's triple fun right? Famous tourist spots in Ilocos Region is something fun and very historical. So don't miss that chance!

Months before our Ilocos trip I started reading blogs to have an idea. I was assigned to do the itinerary for the group so I researched a lot about the place. Upon reading so many blogs I noticed a tourguide's named mentioned several times on different blogs. And to my curiosity and excitement about the tour I immediately contacted this tourguide. His name is ROLAND VILLALUZ. A great tourguide, a very good photographer, very accomodating, a joker! lol, patient and a God-fearing man. We were so blessed to have him as our tourguide, with the affordable package he offered us, without 2nd thoughts we hired him as our tourguide.

Anyone who's planning their Ilocos Trip, I will be providing our tourguide's info.

TOURGUIDE: ROLAND VILLALUZ
    CONTACT No.: 09275590818

• Pagudpod to Vigan and back

by DavidUy Written Jun 2, 2014

We had a grand tour of Ilocos Norte and Sur with the help of our kind guide+driver. Best driver around Ilocos. Drives really fast. Took him 2hrs 45mins to reach Pagudpod from Vigan. During the last Holyweek, we were able to go through most of the sights in 2 full days. Knows all the best places to eat and the best viewpoint to take your souvenir pictures. His name is Jason and you can contact him at this number: 0915-232-5349

• muhamadsinsuat's Profile Photo

Very good services of kuya ronie's van rental

by muhamadsinsuat Updated Apr 9, 2014

Before we go for a vacation and tour in ilocos, we made several efforts to look for a van rental for our trip with my family and friends to ilocos region, we landed and saw the vt reviews about kuya ronie's van rentals with suggested itineraries. first i considered his availability of charger onboard for not being low on battery while on tour as well as the wi-fi free. when i called him on his phone i asked for a discount on his van rentals and he gave as a reasonable discount for laoag vigan and pagudpud tour.
    So finally we met last friday dec. 6, 2013 at the airport of laoag city in the morning and we started the tour to pagudpud. he is very kind and full of knowledge about our tour destinations as he is explaining all the sites we visited especially the importance cape bojeador or light house for the ship passing by when gps is not yet available, the bangui windmills and the jar factory in vigan city. he is very alert with his driving and always attentive with our needs. we finished our tour with full of good memories that cannot forget with kuya ronie
    if you want to avail his van for hire, just call or text +639159857302 / +639208071331
    visit the website www.van4ilocos.weebly.com

• Business Travel

• muhamadsinsuat's Profile Photo

best driver for ilocos adventure trips

by muhamadsinsuat Updated Apr 9, 2014

If you really care about your travel then go to Kuya ronie's van rental because he is not only a driver but he is a good tourist guide and aside from being a driver, he is also a holder of national certificate II ( certificate no. CLN-NQ 1313669 ) awarded by TESDA as a proof of being a skilled professional driver for the tourist destinations of ilocos region. he is courteous and fully attentive with your needs but most of all is that, his van is very cool aircon with available 220 volts power to charge your gadget and very fast free wifi inside the van which is very useful to update your email, uploading your picture and downloading your games while you are onboard.
    so if you wish to go for a safer and a good driver with very cool aircon then call or text him at +639208071331 / +639159857302
    visit the website of kuya ronie for more details and suggested itineraries at www.van4ilocos.weebly.com

• Business Travel

best van driver for ilocos tour

best van driver for ilocos tour

Instant Answers: Pagudpud

Comments

Pagudpud Transportation

Reviews and photos of Pagudpud transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pagudpud sightseeing.