Pagudpud Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in Pagudpud

• muhamadsinsuat's Profile Photo

best van driver for ilocos tour

by muhamadsinsuat Written Apr 9, 2014

If you really care about your travel then go to Kuya ronie's van rental because he is not only a driver but he is a good tourist guide and aside from being a driver, he is also a holder of national certificate II ( certificate no. CLN-NQ 1313669 ) awarded by TESDA as a proof of being a skilled professional driver for the tourist destinations of ilocos region. he is courteous and fully attentive with your needs but most of all is that, his van is very cool aircon with available 220 volts power to charge your gadget and very fast free wifi inside the van which is very useful to update your email, uploading your picture and downloading your games while you are onboard.
    so if you wish to go for a safer and a good driver with very cool aircon then call or text him at +639208071331 / +639159857302
    visit the website of kuya ronie for more details and suggested itineraries at www.van4ilocos.weebly.com

note: the author is not connected to kuya ronie nor even related to him and this is plainly a good REVIEWS and not an advertisement as the others do.

Mode: TO,AROUND

othercontact: http://ilocos-travelers.blogspot
    Phone: +639159857302
    Type: Other

by stargazerloah Updated Mar 10, 2014

To make your Ilocos trip enjoyable and hassle free, you need to get a tourguide who will take you to places not just in Pagudpud but in Vigan and Laoag as well. Plus, a great tourguide who will fix your transportation and accomodation too. Now that's triple fun right? Famous tourist spots in Ilocos Region is something fun and very historical. So don't miss that chance!

Months before our Ilocos trip I started reading blogs to have an idea. I was assigned to do the itinerary for the group so I researched a lot about the place. Upon reading so many blogs I noticed a tourguide's named mentioned several times on different blogs. And to my curiosity and excitement about the tour I immediately contacted this tourguide. His name is ROLAND VILLALUZ. A great tourguide, a very good photographer, very accomodating, a joker! lol, patient and a God-fearing man. We were so blessed to have him as our tourguide, with the affordable package he offered us, without 2nd thoughts we hired him as our tourguide.

Anyone who's planning their Ilocos Trip, I will be providing our tourguide's info.

CONTACT no. :09275590818

• rainejay's Profile Photo

by rainejay Written Mar 9, 2014

• AFFORDABLE TOUR PACKAGE TO PAGUDPUD With KUYA LEE

by cathy_clc Written Feb 19, 2014

Our visit in Pagudpud was very memorable. We hire KUYA LEE to be our driver/tour guide tells us all the details and way we're going to do. He also ensure our safety he act as our body guard and accompany us to the places that were not familiar aside from that he is entertaining, humble, patient, a great photographer and a God-fearing man.
    I fully recommend KUYA LEE MOLINA as a driver, tour guide and photographer if you are planning to go to Pagudpud for your holiday/vacation/honeymoon. He is very kind and humble indeed!!!
    OUR ITINERARY WITH KUYA LEE’S SERVICE

PAGUDPUD-VIGAN-LAOAG TOUR
     For 2-3 days plus pick up and drop at airport/bus terminal @ Php7,500.00

TRIKE RATE
    PAGUDPUD TOUR (north & south bound) @ Php 1,200.00
    NOTE: additional php300.00 for the transfer going inside Kapurpurawan White Rock Formation
    & Café Bojeador Lighthouse

 For 2-3 days plus pick up and drop at airport/bus terminal @ Php7,500.00

TRIKE RATE
    PAGUDPUD TOUR (north & south bound) @ Php 1,200.00
    & Café Bojeador Lighthouse

trike of KUYA LEE It's kuya lee our humble tourguide/driver kuya lee and his trike (THE PINK RIDER)
    • Eco-Tourism

• cheesei's Profile Photo

Ilocos tour package....

by cheesei Written Jan 3, 2014

I fully recommend Kuya Jomar Villaluz as a driver,tour guide and photographer if you are planning to go to Pagudpud for your holiday. He is using GL grandia,Fortuner,MB100 van,Getz (Hyundai),Wrangler (turbonetics) and Tricycle 147 for touring around in Vigan,Laoag and Pagudpud.
    I choose him as our tour guide during our holiday last Dec.2013,and he is very kind and humble indeed!!!. It's our first time to go to the north and he tells us all the details and way we're going to do.From our departing to the plane by Cebu Pacific untill we arrived in Laoag City. And thanks God we arrived safe in Casa Victoria Resort in Pagudpud.
    He also offers package tour if you are in tight budget. He got friends in Baguio, Vigan,and Laoag for a broken tour.
    I've been recommend some friends touring around in Vigan,Laoag and Pagudpud tour and they said it's really wonderful and amazing tour they've experienced especially the 4x4 in sand dunes..!!! :)
    God Bless Us All!!!!

You can check him in his facebook account:
    www.facebook.com/jomarvillaluz
    for smart: 09203183945
    for globe: 09159074537
    for sun: 09438326263

we have seen this while touring around in Vigan

• lourd15's Profile Photo

Visiting The Best in Ilocos with Kuya Roland

by lourd15 Updated Dec 18, 2013

We had a great experience travelling in Ilocos, from planning up to the day of our visit. Planning includes searching and talking trying to fint the best person who could help us manage our tour, as we go searching the net our choices trim down from 3 to 2 and then 1, we glad we find Kuya Roland having read many good reviews about him we are decide to get him as a tour guide as he received a text inquiry from us he called us immediately, he offered us tour package at a price we can afford. During our tour kuya Roland ensure our safety he act as our body guard and accompany us to the places that were not familiar aside from that he is entertaining, humble, patient, a great photographer and a God-fearing man. Our 2 days tour were packed by good memories and having Kuya Roland around surely we cant forget this trip

Kuya Roland's contact number >>09275590818 / 09175071558
    Visit kuya Rolands page>>

www.facebook.com/KuyaRolandVillaluzPagudpudTourService?ref=hl

Where to Stay : Our Tour package includes accomodation>> Kuya Rolands homestay near blue lagoon beach became our home.

DAY 1 >>PAGUDPUD Southbound and Northbound Tour

Syquia Mansion
    Hidden Garden
    Calle Crisologo

Experience the thrill of 1.5 km zipline over sea water at blue lagoon beach
    Swim at the white pristine beach of boracay of the north
    Walk along the bridge of Patapat Viaduct
    Discover the secret of Bantay-abot cave
    Embrace the huge Windmills at bangui
    Enjoy the breathtaking 360degree view of ilocos on top of cape bojeador lighthouse
    Walk down at the historical house of Vigan

Transportation Tip>> MLA to Pagudpud >>Form Manila we took a bus ride, be sure to prepare yourself for a 12 hour ride we suggest you choose a Florida because they have a comfort room inside the bus.

Florida Bus line : Lacson Ave. Sampaloc Manila Phone: +632(2) 743-38-09
    First trip: 6:30 PM and Second Trip 7:30 PM Fare 700 one way.

• Photography
    • Singles

• genefaith's Profile Photo

ILOCOS AFFORDABLE TOUR PACKAGE

by genefaith Updated Dec 13, 2013

KUYA ROLAND AFFORDABLE ILOCOS TOUR PACKAGE!!! As we planning to go to Ilocos this October 2013,we choose Kuya Roland Villaluz to be our tour guide. Having read the good reviews about him on the net we decided to contact him, he replied immediately and offered us a tour package wherein a 3-day tour and 3D/2N accommodation at a homestay are all in for a reasonable price then we have the deal. As we go around we develop trust,he is kind and patient willing to wait for us while we are exploring the place, unlike other tour guides we have in other places we visit na laging nagmamadali. Kuya Roland is a friend found in the Ilocandia land. Kaya don't hesitate to avail Kuya Rolands service, Affordable Ilocos Tour Package that you and your family will surely enjoy.
    Here's Kuya Roland Villaluz's Nos. smart: 09476956004 globe: 09275590818/09175071558. Tawag Na!

• Hiking and Walking

• van for hire to pagudpud

by fsales Updated Nov 10, 2013

if you are planning to go to pagudpud then i recommend to hire the van of kuya ronie. he is the driver and photographer as well as a good tourist guide so no need to hire a tourist guide anymore..he is very gentle and helpful with our needs during our vacation in ilocos region.
    he is very careful in driving his van and very cool aircon as well as equipped with wifi. when my camera and my phone battery went down, he told me not to worry because the van is also equipped with inverter 220 volts so i was very happy to take pictures and videos even uploading to my fb using his inverter to power my laptop.
    he has a preset itineraries to choose and these are the following:
    City tour @ PHP 2,500
    Malacanan Palace of the north
    Paoay church
    Marcos museum
    Bell sinking tower
    Sandboarding ( Lapaz or Paoay )

Vigan tour @ PHP 3,500
    Luna shrine
    Vigan heritage plaza
    Baluarte ni Chavit
    Pagburnayan ( pot making )
    Syquia mansion

Bangui windmill
    Kabigan falls
    Patapat viaduct
    Blue lagoon

if ever you need his service, you may contact him at +639208071331 / +639159857302
    or you can visit his website at www.van4ilocos.page2site.com

• Adventure Travel

• kraftie's Profile Photo

Vigan,Laoag and Pagudpud Tour Package

by kraftie Written Mar 7, 2013

When going to Vigan,Laoag and Pagudpud, I highly recommend the service of Kuya JOMAR VILLALUZ. I would say na super sulit ang lahat ng effort ko from searching the net and making all come to life....with the help of kuya Jomar. Very thankfull to him that has made our trip to Ilocos worth of almost 12 hours sitting in the bus from Manila.
    A driver,tour guide and a great photographer..He is very patient in taking pictures for us and even suggest poses that would make our pictures delightedly good! He is very accommodating and easy to please,humble and friendly. He make sure that his guests will enjoy the trip and tour. Kuya Jomar is very polite and open the requests at the same time not being too familiar.....which I appreciate.
    You definitely won't go wrong with him. He is very honest,God fearing and even goes out of his way to be able to help :)..

check his facebook account with his guests:http://www.facebook.com/jomar.villaluz.7
    Kuya Jomar's mobile numbers:
    smart: 09203183945
    globe: 09159074537

• Hiking and Walking
    • Surfing

• leadelacruz1984's Profile Photo

Very Good Service of Kuya Roland Villaluz

by leadelacruz1984 Updated Feb 26, 2013

Our first visit in Pagudpud was very memorable, we serached the net to find someone who could help us in our tour we read different reviews about Kuya roland Villaluz we contact him and he respond immediately, Going around pagudpud we feel safe and comfortable with his company, he was alwyas there for us , mabait , very friendly humble masarap kasama very accomodating he helped us manage our tour including our itinerary and homestay. Sulit ang pagudpud tour namin and were looking for the second part of our pagudpud trip surely we will contact him again. He is not only a tour guide but you can ask him to be a photographer, his service exceeds our expectation. if anyone planning for pagudpud trip contact kuya roland super sulit talaga highly recommended si Kuya Roland Villaluz he is a God fearing person so u can trust...

Kuya Roland also offers wrangler tour service and tricycle tour service, he also accepts Pagudpud-Vigan-Laoag Tours at very affordable price.

Here’ s his number:
    Globe: 0927-5590-818

Facebook:

Transportation Tip:
    Bus ride:
    Florida Bus line : Lacson Avenue Earnshaw Street Sampaloc Manila (near University of Sto Tomas) Phone: +632(2) 743-38-09
    First trip: 6:30 PM and Second Trip 7:30 PM (12 hour drive from Manila) Fare 700 one way.
    Homestay:
    Kuya Roland’s Homestay near Blue Lagoon Beach (formerly Maira-Ira beach) fully furnished 2 bedroom house with aircon.

Pagudpud tour: North and South Bound tour each cost 600 (1200 north and south bound)

What to do:
    Witness as the sun rises at blue lagoon beach
    experience the thrill of 1.5 km zipline over sea water at blue lagoon beach
    Skiing and Banana Boat ride at Blue Lagoon beach
    Swimming at the white pristine beach of boracay of the north
    Walk along the bridge of Patapat Viaduct
    Discover the secret of Bantay-abot cave
    What else,
    Enjoy the tranquil moment at saud beach while watching the sunset,
    Have fun at the fresh water of kaibigan falls
    See the huge windmills at bangui

Have a Great trip Everyone!!

Kuya Roland VIllaluz: Globe: 0927-5590-818

Kuya Rolands Facebook:

Tour Guide: Kuya Roland Villaluz: 09275590818 Kuya Roland Tricycle service: 09275590818 Kuya Roland wrangler service
    • Motorcycle

Instant Answers: Pagudpud

Comments

Pagudpud Transportation

Reviews and photos of Pagudpud transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pagudpud sightseeing.