Things to Do:
1. Visit the Bell Tower. Appreciate how historical it is
2. Take a glimpse of the Red and White Cathedrals. They're too far from each other but each cathedral has unique distinction. The Red church is next to the Bell Tower and the White church is in the town of Vigan.
3. Walk on Calle Crisologo. Your Vigan visit will never be complete without visiting the famous street Crisologo. Better to go there at night.
4. Play with the animals in Baluarte zoo. It's free so go grab the opportunity to see how playful those animals there are.
5. Educate yourself on Pottery Making. It's some people's bread and butter.
6. Appreciate Quirino's Syquia Mansion. Quirino is one of the Philippines presidents and he's a house in Vigan open for everyone.
there you'll find info like where to eat where to sleep which direction to go where......
they'll also give you maps and tips....
what's nice with riding a calesa is you'll get around the area where you'll see a lot of old preserved spanish houses....