Nightclubs and bars in Province of Iloilo

Most Viewed Nightlife in Province of Iloilo

mO2 Restobar: The "Fan" Bar

by theguardianangel Written Mar 7, 2012

We did bar hopping around the Smallville complex.. After a colorful beer tasting in Go Mart Convenience Store, we headed to the MO2 restobar. There’s a singing live band that keeps the surroundings very lively so we decided to grab some chairs and spend a few minutes to hear them sing. As I was observing the area, I saw the restaurant’s ceiling with moving objects, I stared at it… then I saw rows of large “abaniko” (traditional fans) swaying back and forth and it
    seem like these serve as the ceiling fan of the restaurant. It’s so startling! I’m really so amazed! (from how I narrate, you can say that I’m not really hard to please, haha!)

We had margarita, couple of beers and Tequila… and I can say that the prices are affordable since the margarita costs around 120-150php.

Dress Code: You can wear any kind of clothes- be it just a simple shirt and shorts or just anything casual, you can enjoy and have some fun. Wear whatever you like as long as it’s decent.

• Wine Tasting

• theguardianangel's Profile Photo

Go Mart Convenience Store: Beer all you can!

by theguardianangel Written Mar 6, 2012

There’s another thing that amazed me if you’re really on a budget but still you want to have some fun in the Smallville Complex and drink atleast 2 beers… then you should head to the GO MART convenience store! I remember when I was in South Korea, I already saw this convenience store. This store sells cheaper stuffs compared to 7-11 and opens 24 hours! In the Philippines, if you want to save more money, you should buy grocery items in a supermarket which is 2-3x cheaper than 7-11. I never thought that the GO MART convenience store offers the same price with the supermarket.

The Go Mart Convenience store has its own tables and chairs where you can dine and have beer with your friends. Not only that you can save more money but the fun and laughter shared with your friends are the moments needed to be cherished. I can’t help but laugh when I saw this “NO VOMIT FEE” sign posted on one of the pillars and you should pay 250Php if you don’t follow the rule when you got drunk, haha!

Dress Code: You can wear any kind of clothes- be it just a simple shirt and shorts or just anything casual, you can enjoy and have some fun! you can wear whatever you like as long as it’s decent and people won’t mind you.

• theguardianangel's Profile Photo

Smallville: Have the time of your life

by theguardianangel Written Mar 6, 2012

Iloilo’s Smallville complex is the city’s nightlife spot where people go to have some fun. Coffee shops, KTV Bars & different kinds of restaurants are seen within the area. This place is really new to me since honestly I’m unaware that nightlife in the street exists in a province like Iloilo but lo and behold… Iloilo caught me with a surprise!

A lot of hotels are also located within the complex making it a very nice place to stay… that is if you love bright lights, loud music and people; your stay will surely be worthwhile.

I thought I can escape seeing a Korean in Iloilo… but this was another surprise for me when I saw a lot… and I can a say a lot of young Koreans wandering around the Smallville complex. Some seems like having a get together and some like having a reunion. I just knew that a lot of Koreans stay in Cebu but I think they’re now exploring more of the Philippines. Hmmm... I believe Koreans really enjoy staying in our country.

Dress Code: Another thing that I find quite bizarre is the dress code. You can wear any kind of clothes- be it just a simple shirt and shorts or just anything casual, you can enjoy and have some fun! Unlike in the big city of Metro Manila, you’re required to wear party to enter a bar. Here, you can choose whatever you like as long as it’s decent and people won’t mind you.

• Festivals

• jayjayc's Profile Photo

Mo2: Smallville

by jayjayc Updated Feb 18, 2012

-Off to Smallville on second night, a Saturday night
    -Too crowded and difficult to find a seat when we arrived at 10pm
    -Stayed at Mo2, Red Horse Beer at Php 50 each
    -Live Band @ Mo2 plays alternative pinoy music: Nice

***There are big fans arranged in rows hanging on the ceiling and are run electronically to sway and fan the customers underneath

• jayjayc's Profile Photo

The Mellow Mangrove Restobar: By the Riverbanks

by jayjayc Updated Feb 16, 2012

-Looking for good live music? Go to "The Mellow Mangrove"
    -The Mellow Mangrove is the new name from its old name Tijuana Bar
    -At one side wall, you'll still see the old name “Tijuana” painted in green
    -Live band plays every night, very cheap food and drinks, great sound system
    -Last song is played usually @ past 1 AM
    -Cozy, dimmed lights, native interior decorations, cheap food and drinks, friendly staffs
    -Cab drivers know where to bring you if you'll mention the bars' new or old name
    -The bar accepts credit card payments

• Adventure Travel

1 Review - 4 Photos
Puerto Princesa Hotels
Pasig Hotels

Instant Answers: Province of Iloilo

Comments

Province of Iloilo Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Province of Iloilo nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Province of Iloilo sightseeing.
Map of Province of Iloilo