Union Travel Guide

oh i luv you!..lolz
    by namiewa

Union Things to Do

by namiewa Written Feb 8, 2006

We arrived to the resort and I had sit at the corner where i can take a deep breath hahaha after a long way going here. I had not eat any food yet, so i ordered coke in can and rice with chicken while waiting for the show 'sunset show'. I didn't wait for any longer as the sun go lower and the clouds cover it. You can see that every time the sun goes down and down it exemplify different views. I am ready of my camera to take a picture but not too lucky at all as my cam at this time is having a problem 'battery problem'. Well, i still have those views in my mind and i took some pic of it.

here it goes! waiting! still waiting..lolz

Union Off The Beaten Path

by namiewa Written Feb 8, 2006

This is really not good 'i can tell' when i took this picture where the sun is really gone and the just the shine of it makes the different colors. I even turn off and on my digicam if still can handle to take a picture but its already low battery. I cant run to get in the room to recharge coz for sure it takes minute and i will be miss the amazing view. So, after i took one and tryin' to turn and off the camera for the sake of my excitement to take a picture of the view. It seems my camera is pissed off already!..ho ho ho I let the view gone and dark covers the area. Thanks God i still have one shot!. Save for the best and one last shot..Yeheeeee..

Just take a look of that colors that shows? isn't that really wonderful?

oh i luv you!..lolz

Union Favorites

by namiewa Written Feb 8, 2006

Favorite thing: When i get here which is afternoon already and im quite tired. I expected this kind of view in this area as i luv watching sunset. An here it goes! i was really amazed though when i saw it, it remind me of the sunset in Boracay. You can see the horizon, you can hear the sound of the breeze in ocean and the spectacular view of the sunset is really a great feeling. The sun that hides in the skies which give a lovely color. Isn't that wonderful?

Fondest memory: Well, after watching the sunset and take a picture i take a nap as im really tired. hahaha, but as again i feel great to be in this place with such have a good views that attract to the people. I like it here!. i might come back again..

i luv this one yay! really nice shot isn't it?

Instant Answers: Union

Comments

Union Travel Guide
Map of Union