Sipalay Restaurants

Various Eateries

by clarice_ldr Updated Jun 1, 2010

Sugar Beach:
    1 liter of water for P50-60
    P190-250/menu on the average (i guess good for 1-2 Filipinos stomach)
    serving's big for Filipinos so i guess the price is just OK

- Takatuka
    - Bermuda
    - Driftwood

Sipalay City:
    P40-60/menu on the average
    1 liter of water for P20

- Pat's Restaurant - near the market, turo-turo style (just point which menu you like)
    - Dagat-Dagatan - turo-turo style, but more "upscale" than Pat's; open only during lunch time,
    - Emmanuelle's - near Langub Pension for snacks
    - Kwin's Restaurant - across the SMART cell site
    - Bentoy's Place - at the "Manokan" area

Of all these, i'm sorry to say that we didn't find anything special about all their food, except Sugar Beach's Restaurants PRESENTATION

Favorite Dish: Dagat-Dagatan Halo-halo - they have fresh melon, avocado, coconut & a lot of other fresh fruits.

Sipalay Food Park: Bad barbecued chicken

by tidzy Written May 4, 2008
    food park

We ate at one of the restaurants/stalls here in food park, the name was Patricia's I think and we had tasteless barbecued chicken. Haven't tried the other restaurants though. We also ordered fried rice but what I got was fried rice with scrambled eggs. I mean, who asked for the egg? It was weird.

Favorite Dish: None yet.

Driftwood Village Restaurant: Ambient Restaurant

by tidzy Written Apr 11, 2008

My family had lunch at Driftwood Village resort and ordered different foods. Refer below for what we ordered.

The place had a really nice ambiance, we ate at the loft they created where a long piece of driftwood hung from the ceiling for our table. We also had a pretty view of the sea.

Favorite Dish: We tried the Spaghetti al Gorgonzola(cheese pasta, Tinolang Manok(a Filipino dish), Pork Satay, Schnitzel with fries and Chicken nuggets. I loved the cheese pasta, it was kind of bitter at first but its only the first part, the next is delicious. I got a surprise from their tinolang manok because it was very spicy but still delicious, same with the Pork Satay. I wasn't able to try the schnitzel though. Chicken nuggets weren't really nuggets, they were more like chicken fillets.

Takatukah: Must-Try: Pizza Maxima

by tidzy Written Sep 23, 2006

Takatukah was on the opposite side of Langub beach and we had to walk for about 15-20 minutes just to get there. It's well worth it, of course because the food is absolutely delicious and the ambience makes you feel very at home. The owners are also very friendly.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish was the Pizza Maxima. We were told we had to wait 2 hours before it was served and we agreed. It took two hours because everything was made fresh, from the dough to the sauce and the ingredients. It might have been hot, but with Mama Sita's Chili Labuyo sauce, the pizza tasted out of this world!

Instant Answers: Sipalay

Comments

Sipalay Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Sipalay restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sipalay sightseeing.