El Nido Sports & Outdoors

Most Recent Sports & Outdoors in El Nido

• jorgejuansanchez's Profile Photo

Swimming and snorkeling in the paradise

by jorgejuansanchez Updated Jun 20, 2015

In El Nido village we joined a full day excursion, including lunch, to some islands nearby El Nido, together with several tourists from Australia, Germany, etc.
    It was a fantactic day. We even stopped for a while to an old Catholic mission, today abandonned.
    There were plenty of activities such as trekking, swimming and snorkeling,

Equipment: It was included in the price. And also soft drinks.

• Sailing and Boating
    • Diving and Snorkeling
    • Beaches

• Renting from French Kayak owner

by oxalis Updated Nov 28, 2007

I rented a kayak from the shop (the owner is a Frenchman) under O.G.G. Pensione for P$1,000 per day. In the afternoon, we (me, my guide and several other kayakers) were stuck on the beach opposite Bukal island because of the sudden violent wind (a typhoon was approaching). We were resued by a pumpboat in the late evening . The rescue crew who risked their lives struggling for several hours in the wind and darkness to save us was only paid P$1,500. However, the kayak owner charged me P$2,000 for the loss of a life jacket (which was not really my fault, as I swam across from Bukal island to the beach on Cudlao island, and my guide was supposed to carry everything over in the kayak). The kayak owner also collected P$500 from each of the four kayakers who had been rescued to pay the rescue team. Very unfair!

Instant Answers: El Nido

Comments

El Nido Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of El Nido sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for El Nido sightseeing.