Related Province of Palawan Favorites Tips

Most Viewed Favorites in Province of Palawan

• npamo's Profile Photo

Palawan Weather

by npamo Written Aug 29, 2008

Favorite thing: That's right. Palawan's weather is generally good whole year round. But of course the best time would still be March - May. I have just been to Culion this week and although it rained a few times during my 3-day stay most of the time was really warm and sunny.

You may want to visit the place Coron/Culion which is in northern Palawan.

Fondest memory: I love beaches although I do not know how to swim. Just snorkelling near the beach and seeing those marine fishes gives you a peaceful feeling. I have tried the Snake Island in Puerto Princesa City, Club Noah Isabelle in Tayatay, island hopping in El Nido and lately in Culion in Northern Palawan.

• merlfelger's Profile Photo

Untouched Beach of Bunog Rizal Palawan

by merlfelger Updated Jun 28, 2008

Favorite thing: My hometown is in Bunog Rizal in the south 180 km away from Puerto Princessa.So everytime we went home we to stay and lay down on the beach which is my husband favourite things to do.My family get together having party and having letsonan on the beach.Let's go Party????.Siya nga pala to all my kababayan nationwide i would like to get in touch with my mothers and fathers family.DRILON and DEQUIÑA Family if you are the one pls e-mail me at merlf08@hotmail.com see you. Please visite www.rizal.palawan

Fondest memory: When we went home and my family get together and my husband and i get marriage in the church and the innauguration of our beach.

• moonlighting's Profile Photo

where to go in palawan

by moonlighting Written Mar 19, 2008

Favorite thing: depends on what you are looking for:

El Nido... quiet, white beaches, more expensive, nice accomodations
    Puerto Princesa... a city, easier access to places, access to nearby islands, various types accomodations, underground riv er, crocodile farm
    Coron... beautiful lakes, more remote, rustic accomodations, great dive sites

As a diver, i'll always go to Coron

Fondest memory: The Japanese wrecks in Coron
    The rocks
    Discovery Divers (dive resort)

• Diving and Snorkeling

• mandybailey's Profile Photo

Tour Company - Floral Travel

by mandybailey Written Feb 15, 2008

Favorite thing: We used Floral Travel to book our hotel in Port Barton through the Swisippini Lodge website. When we arrived in Puerto Princesa and couldn't go to Port Barton because of the roads, Gladys and Joseph at Floral Travel helped us to organise other activities and accommodation. They were really helpful and really sweet, funny people.

We spent 3 days with Joseph on various trips and transfers and we adored him. A very funny and knowledgeable guy, he loves the Island and will leave you loving it too. He alone makes it worth booking through Floral Travel! They were always reliable and the activities were enjoyable.

Fondest memory: Floral Travel & Tours, 399 Rizal Avenue, Puerto Princesa City, 5300 Palawan, Philippines,

E-mail: floral_travel@yahoo.com

Tel: +63484332540

As you turn out of the airport you go right past the office on the way into town.

• National/State Park
    • Adventure Travel

• JaneCajuguiran's Profile Photo

Paradise

by JaneCajuguiran Written Apr 3, 2006

Favorite thing: Palawan is very clean and the people are conscious and conscientious about their role in protecting the environment. The success of the government's effort in the environmental conservation owes it to the fact that most people adhere to the rules that were made. The government has also done a very good job with its IEC (information, education and communication) effort. There's a good balance between urbanization and environmental protection. Almost everything you'd need are found in the city.

Fondest memory: Palawan has given us the freedom to enjoy as a family. We were blessed with a time where there were only the three of us (plus our guide and boatman of course) in one island with our coconuts and the marine life. Paradise indeed!

• janbonivic's Profile Photo

Exploring Palawan

by janbonivic Written Mar 21, 2008

Favorite thing: If you are a beach bum and a nature lover, visit my home province soon!

Fondest memory: Warmth of the people...
    Yummy and affordable seafoods...
    Swimming, snorkeling, beaches!

Baquit Island Hotels
Culion Island Hotels
2 Reviews - 10 Photos

Instant Answers: Province of Palawan

Comments

Province of Palawan Favorites

Reviews and photos of Province of Palawan favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Province of Palawan sightseeing.
Map of Province of Palawan