The San Luis de Gonzaga Church which is more than 200-years old attracts tourists to the small, quiet town of San Luis, Pampanga.
The construction of the old church and convent began in 1793 under the direct supervision of Don Tomas Manangkil, and since then, had undergone repairs and renovations. The structure and architectural design are very much like the other Spanish-style churches. However, its 3-tower facade is the only one of its kind in the Philippines.
The Church was named after St. Aloysius Gonzaga, the patron saint of purity and the Catholic youth.