Lucban Nightlife

Best Rated Nightlife in Lucban

• labyrnth29's Profile Photo

streets of lucban: night time walking

by labyrnth29 Written May 13, 2008

You'll enjoy walking around the streets of Lucban specially during the eve of pahiyas since everybody is busy decorating their houses for the upcomming celebration. Its a

Dress Code: jeans, tshirt and face towel or hanky

• vanessamaesantos's Profile Photo

C Bar: Cool Bar!!!

by vanessamaesantos Updated Oct 4, 2011

One time me & my friends from Manila visits Lucban, and all of them was for their first time. We used to go to different bars in Manila, and that their first night at Lucban I brought them to C Bar. The most descent bar in Lucban that I will do recommend for tourist especially foreigners. The type of this Bar is above average compared to other Bars in Lucban. Their ambiance is great, relaxing and yet cool. Comfortable couches and also great music are there for you to enjoy the night. We stayed at their VIP room (airconditioned room with Videoke). We are all singers at that night. hehehe. At only P500 for one hour inclusive of 7 bottle of beers, 1 Pork Sisig and 1 serving of roasted peanuts and the good thing is the unlimited use of the Videoke for an hour!!! Do not miss to order their famous Pansit Lucban which we order that night for only P75, a great dinner for 5 persons. We had a very great time at C Bar. If you want for something special but not costly nightlife, I will do recommend C Bar.

Dress Code: They have no implementation of dress code at C Bar, but i noticed that all people going there are all look descent, maybe because the Bar itself look good so they must complement on that. They have also Security Guard so do not worry, your're very safe.

• Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Lucban

Comments

Lucban Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Lucban nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Lucban sightseeing.