Taguig Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Taguig

Zao: Fusion Vietnamese Cuisine in Serendra

by machomikemd Written Nov 4, 2013

Zao is a local chain of Vietnamese Restaurants that have reinterpretations and fusions of classic veitnamese fare that is somewhat tuned to the local sweet taste of filipinos. This restaurant chain has 4 brances around metro manila and their branch at the Serendra Plaza is among the Most Packed with diners as there is a waiting time to be seated as the place is not that big. they have assorted big plates of various vietnamese favorites like the banh mi, ban cuon, chao tom and a lot more.

Opens: Mon - Sun: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm

according to their facebook page:

Local. Fresh. Authentic. At Zao, you'll experience modern interpretation of Vietnamese classics. Satisfaction with your meal, the service and your dining experience.

Serendra | Eastwood Mall | Shangrila Mall East Wing

Description

Zao Vietanamese Bistro boasts of Vietnamese Cuisine at its finest without compromising taste and quality.

Setting a new standard in Vietnamese Cuisine in Manila, Zao recreates otherwise traditional dishes into fresh classics to suit a discerning modern palette. It features not-to-be-missed Vietnamese staple dishes, such as fresh rolls, spring rolls, barbeque and pho noodle soup. Explore other signature dishes like Tamarind Prawns and Shaking Beef. Zao adheres to the distinct culinary discipline of Vietnamese cooking with an abundant use of fresh herbs, spices, greens, and meats, resulting to a healthy gourmet masterpiece, bursting with aroma, flavor and texture.

Zao’s fiery red interiors envelope its diners to the many gastronomic favorites waiting to be discovered at hand. Key pieces that characterize the rich history and culture of the country pull together the overall ambience of an exotic locale.

Experience a tasteful journey of authentic Vietnamese specials from appetizers, down to desserts, at our three branches located at Serendra, Eastwood Mall & Shangrila Mall (East Wing).

Favorite Dish: they have a vietnamese plate sampler with assorted small servings of vietnamese spring rolls, rice crackers, shrimp in sugar cane sticks, grilled chicken and more for 700 pesos a plate. vietnamese style USDA steaks at 1,200 pesos an order, vietnamese iced tea at 90 pesos an order, vietnamese halo halo style dessert at 130 pesos an order.

We Nam Kee: Singapore's Hainanese Chicken Rice and More

by machomikemd Updated Nov 4, 2013

Manila now Favors real singaporean restaurants specializing in Hainanese Chicken Rice and the first Authentic Singaporean Hainanese Chicken Rice Restaurant to invade the Philippines is Wee Nam Kee! (particularly in Ayala Triangle), Wee Nam Kee is one of the popular Hainanese Chicken Rice Restos in Singapore, particularly in the Novena area near the Novena MRT Station (too bad I did not have time to go there on my last singapore revisit) and that the Philippines is the first foreign location of the Wee Nam Kee Brand, which is ironically just a hole in the wall in Singapore. They now have more than 7 branches around Metro Manila. The resto is very popular and packed everyday that there is about an hour of waiting time during lunch and dinner times here. Their Hainanese Chicken rice is very flavorful too and you can mix the white chicken with the red roasted chicken combos and you can have unlimited dipping sauces of chili and ginger and soy sauce with your meal, they also serve other singaporean and peranakan food like char kway toew and bah kut teh and other noodles.

Opens from 11:00 am - 10:00 pm everyday

Favorite Dish: the Hainanese Chicken Rice and the Roasted Chicken Rice and the Cereal Prawns plus the barley drink. a single Hainanese Rice meal will cost 250 pesos while a 1/4 chicken meal will cost 380 pesos, the barley drink will cost 70 pesos an order. Cereal prawns will cost 390 pesos an order.

they also have authentic and imported singaporean and malaysian chickens that are made into chicken rice (and costs more than the local philippine chicken) and a small order will cost 388 pesos an order and 1,488 pesos for a whole chicken.

• Beer Tasting

Black Canyon Coffee: Thailand's No. 1 Coffee Chain now in Philippines

by machomikemd Updated Nov 4, 2013

Starbucks maybe popular in thailand, but the most popular and most number of Branches around thailand is a local Coffee House Juggernaut, the Black Canyon Coffee Company, which was only established in 1993 and since then has over 240 branches all over thailand and more than 50 branches in countries in Southeast Asia, Dubai and China. This coffee chain has two concepts, the black canyon coffee and the Caffe Nero by Black Canyon Coffee, both of which offer basically the same variety of coffee but the Caffe Nero Concept has more italian-thai fusion dishes than the regular Black Canyon Coffee

Since 2012, it now has two Branches in the philippines (both Black Canyon Coffee, none Caffe Nero yet), one in SM Southmall in Las Pinas City and one in Mckinley Hill in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. we tried their branch here in Taguig City

Opens: 10:00 am to 12:00 am everyday

Favorite Dish: like in thailand, they have virtually the same kind of coffee drinks and fusion of thai and italian and continental dishes, they have an assortment of coffee, coffee blended, chocolate and iced teas and smoothies, plus cakes and cupcakes and a sit down menu of thai-italian fusion cuisine.

a large order of iced black canyon coffee drink. which is their number one best seller is 125 pesos, the black canyon iced coffee frappucino at 130 pesos. Iced Capuccino and Iced Latte Large at 140 pesos. Caramel Cream Frappe Large at 145 pesos and Thai Iced Tea with milk at 110 pesos.

• Singles

Sushi King Market Market: Affordable Delicious Japanese Food

by nixca316 Updated Oct 26, 2013

✮The food is clean and the servers are pleasant. It has a friendly atmosphere, but to me, it looks more of a student canteen.

Anyways, the food tastes good and I was glad that their Ika Fry (Fried Squid/Calamari) did not harden up when it cooled down.

✮The place is not a five star restaurant, but a casual dining place. It's just a small kiosk selling tasty Korean and Japanese food that is easy on the pocket.

✮Our favorite server is John because he was so kind to RJ (my autistic savant brother), of course, when he was alive.

Sushi King
    2nd Level, MarketMarket
    Bonifacio Global City,
    Taguig

Business hours: 10am to 9pm
    Accepts major credit cards

Tip: If you love using chopsticks, but hate the wooden disposable ones, bring your own

Favorite Dish:
    We have yet to have favorites, but I must say, if you love spicy food, try the Osaka Maki. It's so yummy!

The ramen's good, but I don't think it's what you call authentic, so if it's authentic you want, this is not the place to be.

I still recommend this place to the budget conscious folks. You can enjoy good food at a very affordable price.

(operated by Sushi King Japanese Korean Restaurant Inc. )

Ika Fry Osaka Maki and Maguro (Tuna) Sashimi Katsudon Beef Ramen California Maki

• nixca316's Profile Photo

Wildflour Cafe + Bakery Fort Bonifacio: A great dining experience!

by nixca316 Updated Oct 24, 2013

This place looks, well, maybe not ordinary because it looks a little beyond that, but the first time I visited it, I told myself, "This is it? What's the big fuss?"

People have been raving about this place and I have been mighty curious. I almost became disappointed, but about a minute later, I started to find out why.

The smell of the place is wonderful.

Freshly baked goodies and the freshly brewed coffee filled the place.

The welcoming smile of the service crew and the people enjoying their food food also added to my curiosity.

When we got the menu, again, my spirits were dampened, but when the food was served, I felt I was in heaven.

The presentation and taste? Superb!

Would I recommend it to my friends?

That's what I am doing right now. I hope that my other friends and family could visit this place and have the time of their life.

Steak and Eggs on top of Kimchi Rice Freshly Baked Goodies ❤ Foie gras with Jellied Port Wine on top ❤ Asparagus Omelette

• nixca316's Profile Photo

Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen: The Ramen with the perfect bite etc.

by nixca316 Updated Oct 24, 2013

Long introduction...you can skip this is you wish

Blame it on our nannies. When my "angels" (my two special brothers who are now in heaven) would cry at night, they would feed them ramen to make them stop (not knowing that they should have given them gluten free noodles). Since they would make a whole pot, they would extend the graces to us.

Yes, the ramen they cooked were instant kind, still, it made us appreciate Japanese noodles or any kind of noodles for that matter.

My friends who would dine with us would say we make spaghetti(the authentic Italian kind) seem ordinary because we have it almost all the time. When we were small, we were never out of food. When I battled with my weight, of course I would deny that I love food, but now, I admit it. I'm really a foodie.

I learned to cook around three or four. Among my MANY ambitions was to work in a fancy restaurant in Switzerland or France, but after studying how to cook formally, I knew in my heart that I am not cut out to be Chef because, even if I could follow instructions to the letter, my knife skills were terrible and I get stressed when I'm working with other people. OK, I'm one of those who would rather do it all alone, with assistants doing only the food preparation or the deep frying(I hate doing this myself).

Anyways, I am super duper digressing already.

Let's go back to eating ramen. ヽ(•‿•)ノ

I love ramen. My doctor prohibited me eating the nstant kind so I'm happy that they serve good authentic ones here in the Philippines too. There are places that have disappointed me, but I'm glad that there are those places that send me to cloud 9.

IKKORYU FUKUOKA RAMEN, 2nd Floor SM AURA PREMIER

There's a very welcoming feeling when you enter this place. Normally, I would prefer the soft いらっしゃいませ (irasshaimase)---like in KIMPURA---than the loud one, The servers "here" do the loud version, but it's not as overpowering as one those buffet places somewhere out there.

According to the Asia Tatler Dining article with no byline, Japanese contemporary artist Sensyu Yasuko, designed the place to give it a warm feeling.

The people responsible for bringing this awesome place in town is the magic team(according to the FB page): Chef Ueda Hidehito, CEO of Y.S. Food, Masanori Ogata, and Public Relations Director to Philippines from Japan, Kenji Komuro.

To the three of you...I mean four(including the designer), the staff and the crew, おめでとうございます (Congratulations!).

They have a Ramen Bar and function rooms that can serve 12 to 40 people. You can bring your family and friends to enjoy the different food and drinks.

Mode of payment:
    Cash and Major Credit Cards

Articles about Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen:

Awesome Planet's Review

Asia Tatler Dining's "Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen in Manila"

A Visit to Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen at SM AURA

I highly recommend this place Aka Tonkotsu Ramen Black Garlic Tonkotsu Ramen Takana Ramen

The Mango Tree: Thai Cuisine At Its Best

by nixca316 Updated Oct 21, 2013

There are three Thai Restaurants that are very, very dear to my heart:

People's Palace (VT "review"),
    JP's Thai Cuisine(VT Review), and Benjarong Royal Thai Restaurant in Dusit Thani(I have yet to write a review. There are lots of restos that I've been to and loved that I have written about yet, fyi).

This one is now my fourth favorite Thai Restaurant.

The interior decoration is stupendous and you would admire the cleanliness. The staff is well trained and we were served very, very well with a smile.

The food is very, very delicious. From the appetizers to the desserts you would be transported to cloud nine.

They also have a wide array of some of the best wines in town and have a long list of mixed drinks you can enjoy.

Their Thai Iced Tea is divine. Mom and dad enjoyed theirs with lemon and I enjoyed mine with milk. Since the milk tea craze, I don't think I'm lactose intolerant anymore and I super duper love Mango Tree's Thai Iced Tea.

Favorite Dish:
    1. Yum Pla Duk Foo(Crispy catfish flakes with mango salad)Crunchy and juicy at the same time
    2. Yum Mamuang (Green mango salad with peanuts and grated coconut)-I love the bite of the grated coconut...the blend of the sweetness and the acridity
    3. Tod Mun Pla Spicy fish cakes---YUMMY
    4. Tow Hoo Phad Med Ma-MaungStir-fried tofu with cashew nuts, capsicum and onion
    5. Tow Hoo Song KruengSautéed tofu with mushrooms and vegetables in light soy sauce--DELIGHTFUL
    6. Phad Thai JayThai stir-fried rice noodles with mixed vegetables and tofu(Vegetarian delight!)
    7. Khao Pad Kai Vegetable Friend Rice with Egg (They have big servings so just order the smaller one if you're just 2 or 3)

Plus the desserts!

a-ròi= Delicious

dii, wí-sèt=Wonderful

Khawp khun kha=Thank you (well, I'm a woman...if you're a guy you say,"Khawp khun khrap")

Khawp khun makh= Thank you very much!

wah-dee=Casual between friends, "Hello!" Formal greeting is Sawadee :)

Green Beef Curry yum pla duk foo(Catfish Salad) mun cheum (Cassava with special coco milk sauce) Tub Tim Grob (Rubies in Cocounut milk) Chicken in Pandan Leaves

Sweet Bella Cafe: Yummy Sweet Cakes and French Macaroons

by machomikemd Updated Apr 4, 2013

Sweet Bella Cafe is one of the newest dessert places in the metro manila area and is owned by a daughter of the famous Melo's Chain of Steakhouses. It is one of the packed places in the Burgos Circle and most people come here to indulge in their sinful cheese cakes, short cakes, french macaroons, chocolate mouse and a lot more. They now have a branch in greenbelt 5 mall in makati city.

Opens: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm everyday

according to their website:

Sweet Bella Cakes & Pastries is dedicated in providing our customer with quality gourmet Specialty Cakes, French Macarons, Pralines, Breads and Dessert Bar.

The Chef behind Sweet Bella, Cristina Santiago-Rivera's passion for desserts earned her culinary diploma at California Culinary Academy in San Francisco, CA. Daughter of Melo Santiago, famous owner of Melo’s Steakhouse, Chef Cristina assisted in their family business concentrating on Operations and headed the Pastry department.

Due to her innovative and creative talent, Chef Cristina attracted several high praises from prominent food critics and guests complimenting her great desserts with her modern art presentation. These motivated her to pursue her passion. With the help of her family, Sweet Bella was born last 2005.

Favorite Dish: there is literally a lot to choose from as they have wonderfully sinful desserts like godiva chocolate flavored cheescakes at 350 pesos a slice, strawberry cheesecake topped with big strawberries at 325 pesos an order, assorted french macaroons that melt in your mouth at 45 pesos per piece and mango cheesecake with lots of mango toppings at 300 pesos an order.

according to their website:

DESSERT BAR decadent delights:

Strawberry cheesecake
    New York-style baked cheesecake with a hint of lemon, topped with strawberry butterflies

Fruit Basket cheesecake
    (yes, the basket is edible!)

Chocolata

Mango Passion
    mango mousse using only fresh Guimaras mangoes

Strawberry Mousse

Tahitian vanilla creme brulee and

Caribbean
    (banana mousse layered with milk chocolate mousse)

CHOCOLATES in rich flavors

Cafe Fort
    Espresso coffee

Caramello
    melt-in-your-mouth caramel

Hazelnut,

Bailey's with milk chocolate

Raspberry with dark chocolate

outside sinful cakes mango cheesecake slice strawberry cheesecake slice assorted french macaroons

L' Entrecote: Romantric Fine Dining and Steakhouse Place

by machomikemd Written Apr 4, 2013

L' Entrecote is the newest thing in the Romantic Burgos Circle. This Fine Dining Restaurant has a quiet and smooth ambiance and they also do candlelight dinners as there are many couples eating inside at night. L' Entrecote is a steakhouse and then some and is a play on the french word which means steak and fries, which is the main specialty of the restaurant besides the assorted Certified Angus Beef Steak Cuts that you can order on the menu and comes with their seceret sauce. The place is owned by a Swiss Chef. There are also other swiss and european dishes on the menu but the best seller is the french L' Entrecote (steak and fries).

Operating Hours:
    Sunday to Thursday: 11.00am to 11.00pm
    Friday and Saturday: 11.00am to 1.00am

Favorite Dish: they give you their complimentary bistole bread with their herbed butter for free. wines by the glass will costs from 200 to 500. iced tea at 100 pesos. their Special L'Entrecote Steak and Fries (made from angus sirloin steak with french fries and secret herb butter sauce) is 900 pesos an order. a 12 ounce boneless rib eye angus steak is at 1,800 pesos an order. an angus 24 ounce porter house steak with secret herbed sauce at 2,500 pesos an order.

outside the bread L' Entrecote (steak and fries) Angus 12 ounce rib eye steak dessert

• machomikemd's Profile Photo

Cantinetta: Italian Style Canteen and Restaurant (2)

part 2 of my two part tip with more pictures:

Cantinetta is easily my favorite Italian Restaurant in the philippines and they have 4 branches and this branch is at the burgos Circle.

Cantinetta is an Italian restaurant that don't scrimp on the Ingredients and makes truly authentic Italian dishes (not the filipinized sweet kind) that when you order a spaghetti here, it's not sweet! since they use Sun Dried Tomatoes and Sauce and not the sweet meat sauce that jollibee popularized! Unlike Other Italian Restos in the Philippines, they have Authtentic Italian Chianti Wines and Northern Italian Grappas and they have both north and south italian cuisine (Northern Italian Cuisine has no PASTA and PIZZA ok). And for the Kicker, they display and sell authentic italian stuffs like provolone cheese, parma ham, prosciutto bread, buffala mozzarella (mozarella cheese) and assorted chianti and grappas.

according to their facebook page:

Cantinetta, Inc. is a home-style chain of restaurants, inspired by the wine cellars found in the estates of Italian noblemen, serves authentic Italian cuisine. The ambiance of Cantinetta is quiet and cozy which is good for people who are looking for a nice place to stay and have dinner after a long day of work. With just a few minutes away from the heart of the business district, you can experience a restaurant that will keep you away from the chaos of everyday business life and give you satisfying Italian dishes for a reasonable price.

LOCATIONS:
    Cantinetta, Rockwell
    Rockwell Drive cor. Estrella St.
    Makati City, Metro Manila

Cantinetta, Baguio
    Bldg. 660 Camp John Hay
    Baguio City, Benguet
    (074) 442-4819

Favorite Dish: the original italian Bolognese Spaghetti (ground beef stewed in red wine) at 380 pesos, Carbonara (Cream sauce with bacon, egg and topped with parmesan cheese) at 380 pesos, Cantinetta Classica Pizza ( Tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, Italian sausage, pepperoni and minced beef) at 550 pesos and Florentina Steak (Italian Style Steak) at 1,900 pesos. the pasta with truffle oil at 700 pesos an order and way much more.

Opens from 11:00 am - 11:00 pm daily

inside big prawn scampi panna cotta pasta bolognese quattro formaggi pizza

• machomikemd's Profile Photo

Cantinetta: Italian Style Canteen and Restaurant (1)

by machomikemd Written Apr 4, 2013

this will be a two part tip with more pictures:

LOCATIONS:
    Cantinetta, Rockwell
    Rockwell Drive cor. Estrella St.
    Makati City, Metro Manila

Bldg. 660 Camp John Hay
    Baguio City, Benguet
    (074) 442-4819

Opens from 11:00 am - 11:00 pm daily

iced tea bruschetta pasta with truffle oil cantinetta classica pizza

• nixca316's Profile Photo

Elias by Crisostomo(Bonifacio High Street Central): Enjoy their Local REVOLUTIONARY food

by nixca316 Written Jan 10, 2013

This is just short and simple. :)

Elias is a character in El Filibusterismo that is the alter ego of one of the main characters, Crisostomo Ibarra.

The restaurant's ambiance is neo-colonial. The savory dishes are delicious and filling. The desserts are great and the service is OK. :)

They deliver(of course, in the nearby places only) +632 2121212

For catering inquiries: +632 6387527 or +63917 8577622

For those dining in, they accept major credit cards and cash.

Local Delicacies Atchara ni Ibarra Callos de Aguinaldo Pampano with Tausi and Tofu

Chez Karine Pâtisserie: Yummy French Desserts @ Serendra Piazza

by nixca316 Updated Oct 17, 2012

Karen Sy Yang had dreams of having her own Pâtisserie since she was a young girl. Well aware that it was not easy, she did not dive into it at once. In college she took up a computer course and after graduation, she carefully planned what to do.

She is a princess in her own right because she's the youngest daughter of Business Tycoon, George Yang, the man who brought McDonald's to the Philippines. Yet, even if she was born with a silver spoon on her mouth, she remained unassuming and very down to earth.

In Paris, she was determined to make her dreams come true and to make those dreams come true, she knew there was no fairy godmother who would magically conjure them. Instead, she had to work hard.

Filled with passion, she dedicated herself in honing her skills and in the year 2002, she earned her Pâtisserie Diploma in Le Cordon Bleu, Paris.

Later on she became an intern for THE Pierre Hermé, one of the most famous, if not the most, pâtissiers in Paris.

After years of hard work and careful planning, finally, on Sunday, June 24, Karen's "baby" was introduced to the public.

People passing by were curious, but the wonderful part about observing them was their faces after they took the first bite.

They looked more than satisfied. They wanted more!

Chef Karen wants to share "her" Paris with you, so if you're in the Bonifacio Global City, drop by Serendra. Her little bakery is easy to find, between two wonderful greats: Cupcakes by Sonja and Gelatissimo.

If you have bulk orders you can email her at orders@chezkarine.com

mode of payment: cash/Visa and Mastercard

CLICK THIS IF YOU WANT TO SEE OTHER PICTURES :)

Favorite Dish: I have tried macarons from other French bakeries before, but my friend Jay and I agree that the selling point of her macarons are the fact that they just melt in your mouth. My favorite flavor is the very flowery Earl Grey Macaron. For some weird reason unbeknownst to me, I don't like Earl Grey tea, but I love Chez Karine's Earl Grey Macaron.

The muscavado latte is a must try.

So are the different mousse cakes and the gourmandise fraise.

Among the mousse cakes, the caramel macchiato is ethereally wonderful.

The potato chip cookie is interesting. This too, melts in your mouth.

The mango panna cotta, as Claude described it, is even better than her favorite panacotta from a famous Italian Eatery chain. The mango is on the sour side, the panna cotta is a bit sweet...when eaten together, it's the perfect blend.

The sablet chocolat is divine.

CHEZ KARINE MENU

My friend Jayson's photo album

with Chef Karen Sy Yang Assorted Macarons et Strawberry Gourmandise

Pier One: Another Pinoy Fusion Restaurant

by nixca316 Updated Sep 12, 2012

It's wi-fi certified (so you can bring your laptops and other gadgets here), also a good night spot, food's okay, fun to be with your friends...and family.

Revised article (Woman Today, Eat, Drink and Be Merry Section) March 27, 2002

From its original location at Libis, Pier One Bar and Restaurant recently docked and set up shop at The Fort Square, Bonifacio Global City. The new branch, whose pier-like design was conceptualized by president and general manager Francis Juan offers an open-air ambiance, good-tasting food at affordable prices, great music and friendly people.

Pier One at The Fort is a haven for yuppies looking for a place to unwind while the Libis branch attracts younger partygoers. No matter what their difference is, the best bands in town never fails to draw crowd with their acoustic, 80s, R&B and upbeat music.

Pier One is also available for parties, corporate events and seated dinners.

Please try everything =)

The food and bar selection has also formed a following. House specialties include: the Pier One Lechon Sisig, Crispy Pata, Chicken Binakol, and Sinuglaw, among others. The bar boasts of both local and imported beverages at low prices.

w/Bing, Harriet, Vecca, Mater, RJ so what was RJ staring at? Oh, the Al Fresco a.k.a. smoking section;p
    • Music
    • Beer Tasting

Aracama Filipino Cuisine: Enjoy Local Food in a Global Way

by nixca316 Updated Jul 25, 2012

Chef Fernando Aracama is one of the more popular chefs in our country because he is often seen in all types of media.

I have great respect for this guy. He is just a bit older than me, but he has proven to many that he is someone you should take seriously.

He has been researching, teaching, going around the world and the country, and he only gets better and better everyday.

This "baby" of his found at The Fort Strip of the Bonifacio Global City, deserves his name, because whether he is there or not, the quality of the food and the service is intact.

The place is very spacious and the ones who frequented the Embassy Super Club would have bitter sweet memories because of certain "events", but they wouldn't mind what has become of it.

Chef Ferns, as he is fondly called by many, but Fern to others, transformed the place into a high end restaurant. He is an expert fusionist, adding some flavors of Europe into our Local Cuisine, but he also has some purely Filipino delights that is presented in a very cosmopolitan way.

Operating Hours
    Sunday to Thursday 11:00am to 2:00pm for lunch and 5:00pm to 12:00mn for dinner
    Friday to Saturday 11:00am to 2:00pm for lunch and 5:00pm to 2:00am for dinner

Favorite Dish:
    *Their version of Kare-Kare. Kare-Kare is a must try if you are visiting the country. It looks like curry, but it tastes like peanut soup. Aracama's version is thick, and like some of my favorite restaurants who serve Kare-Kare, the veggies and the shrimp paste(Bagoong) are set aside. It is very delicious and the presentation is acceptable to Filipinos and foreigners alike,

*The Malunggay Cheese dip. Foreigners and Filipinos love this! Pureed Moringa leaves blended with cheese.

*The Chicken Inasal is a must try. The Chef is from Bacolod and he knows his roots. Chicken Inasal is one of the pride of Ilonggos(People from Iloilo and Bacolod, & others who speak Hiligaynon). If you're allergic to chicken, just take the necessary precautions.

*I love the Chocnut Ice Cream. I churn ice cream, so unless it's a popular commercial kind that I love, I am quite picky when it comes to the "home made" ones. This one passes with flying colors. Chocnut is a peanut and chocolate treat that is well-loved by Filipinos worldwide and the way Chef Fern concocted this is an epicurean delight!

*The Salpicao de la Casa is something worth trying. I am trying to stay away from beef as much as I can, but I haven't given this up. This one is very, very tempting. As the name implies, it is a "house" specialty.

*Lumpia Bangus...I never thought I would love this, but I do. Smoked milk fish in wonton like wrapper has a very interesting taste.

*As much as I love street food, my stomach cannot handle them lately...I think I'm getting old. (LMAO) I'm glad that Aracama offers CLEAN fish balls with sauces that will take you to cloud nine.

*Another viand that I thought I wouldn't like is KANSI. For me, it's better than bulalo and sinigang. Aaaaaaah.

*MY ULTIMATE favorite is the MISO SEABASS...words cannot describe how much I love this!

*The Salads! Healthy and delicious, indeed!

*The desserts are feast to the eyes and are very, very delicious too!

Pili Tart Mozzarella Malungay Dip with Melba Toast I love their presentation of this eggplant dish Chicken Inasal! :)
    • Luxury Travel

Instant Answers: Taguig

Comments

Taguig Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Taguig restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Taguig sightseeing.