Siargao Island Restaurants

by sweet_sentiments

Most Recent Restaurants in Siargao Island

• Kalinaw Resort: Best in the island

by jeanquentin Written Jun 9, 2012

I've been to Kalinaw resort for dinner and it was just amazing.
    This place is first a resort but they open the restaurant every night for the walk inn. I was well welcoming and the food was great! Best pizza ever in the Philippines. They cook it in a wood oven right in the bar area. You have also choices of different starter as carpaccio, soup etc... and also pasta for the one who doesn't like pizza. There is a special menu on the black board on the bar but it is only for the one who stays in the resort. The waitress told me you can have it but just for advance booking. The service was perfect and much professional as the other place. Something else, the place is just so beautiful and romantic that you cannot miss your dinner with your girl friend or wife. I trully recommande this place!

• aircommando218's Profile Photo

Flying Foxes: Dont miss this hidden gem!

by aircommando218 Written Dec 28, 2009

Hospitality OUTSTANDING! (Good job Viktor) Viktor and his staff were proabably the best I have ever encountered in my travels. Dont let the look of this place drive you away! The prices here are perfect, the food tastes a lot more than he charges for it. The Spaghetti bolonese is the best in the island for only P195 ($4.20) I had some HUngarian Gulasch with some german bread! WHOA! how the heck he made that out in the middle of nowhere amazes me. I went back int he evening for the best Mahi Mahi steak I had in a long time. It was even better then. he started me off with a 3 kind of salad (to die for), garlic bread anud finally the Mahi. Good job! No trip is completer without stopping at flying foxes. You cannot miss it as you are going from the airport to cloud nine. I gurantee he has some of the best cooking around. Some trivia, he said he named the place after the flying foxes that religiously fly over his place at 5:30 pm. I stayed and watched this amzing site of thousands of these creatures going from one side of the island to the other.

Favorite Dish: Try the Mahi Steak! and the Gulasch in the morning!

• Kalinaw Resort: Dont eat here!

by kmocampo Written Dec 14, 2009

glass of water has a cost!!! im so disappointed!!! and the waitress who served us is so slow!! no common sense!! and she hesitantly gave us table napkins!! grrrr.. the pizza is not that yummy, after a few minutes, it gets harder and harder to eat.. they should close their place!

Instant Answers: Siargao Island

Comments

Siargao Island Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Siargao Island restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Siargao Island sightseeing.

View all Siargao Island hotels