- Take the MRT (train) to ''Pasir Ris/Changi Airport'' from downtown (green line)
- change at Tanah Merah MRT Station -> bus no. 2
- or change at Tampines MRT Station -> bus no. 29
total price: around S$3.00
Singapore's international airport is known as Changi International Airport, which should give you a good clue as to where it is located. Changi Village is located roughly 5 miles away from the main terminal, and the taxi ride cost roughly S$8 dollars to get to Le Meridien.
Changi International Airport is a gateway to many destinations as the hub for Singapore Airlines and also a major stop for Qantas, British Airways, Finnair, Cathay Pacific and others.
From downtown or Tanah Merah MRT station take bus no. 2 to the bus terminal at Changi Village or take the bus from MRT station Tampines no. 29. Both MRT stations on the GREEN MRT line between Jurong and Pasir Ris.
- Tanah Merah MRT Station -> bus no. 2
- Tampines MRT Station -> bus no. 29
The Changi Point Ferry Terminal which you can take boat rides to the nearby Pulau Ubin Island (please visit my VT Pulau Ubin page) has shifted nearby (about 100 metres away) to a brand new complex. In addition to Pulau Ubin, there are boats going to Pengarrang in the state of Johor in Malaysia just across the Straits of Johor. Please visit my travelogue on this page for more photos of the new jetty.
The most easier way to travel to any parts of Singapore. You can either book a cab (taxi) through the cab operators company by phone or just wave your hand for a cab at the roadside or wait at the nearest taxi stand.
1) Take a MRT Train and alight at Tanah Merah MRT Station and when you come out from the exit and go down the underpass please turn to your right, the bus stop is directly in front once you come out from the underpass. Take SBS Transit Bus Service Number 2 and all the way to Changi Village Bus Depot.
2) Take MRT Train and alight at Tampines Station walk to the Tampines Bus Interchange and take SBS Transit Bus Service Number 29 and all the way to Changi Village Bus Depot.